Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

outside but private

Jump to newest

By *av007 OP   Man
over a year ago

G75

Where's good places for outside fun which are secluded and safe around EK,Blantyre and Hamilton?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

What do you mean by safe?

Sex in puplic places isn't really safe, you always run the risk of getting caught.

By *av007 OP   Man
over a year ago

G75

Lol, true but where's good spots?

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

You have to find your own unfortunately.

Most spots soon get overrun when word gets out.

You meet a couple, meet them at your spot, then they use that to meet other guys so on and so forth.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That'll be why when I met one couple we had to go for a fucking hike into the woods!!

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

I've done loads of car fun and completely outdoor fun, and never had the slightest hassle or trouble. Had a couple of brushes with farmers though!! lol

Google maps and StreetView are your friend, lots of fun deep in the countryside, on loch shores etc.

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"What do you mean by safe?

Sex in puplic places isn't really safe, you always run the risk of getting caught. "

Which is part of the thrill

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"Where's good places for outside fun which are secluded and safe around EK,Blantyre and Hamilton?"

In your back garden.

By *llblueMan
over a year ago

Irvine

Thankfully Scotland has loads of areas that are private to most. Always good fun being outdoors and enjoying sex.

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Where's good places for outside fun which are secluded and safe around EK,Blantyre and Hamilton?

In your back garden."

Done that several times but our garden is relatively private apart from a few passers bye and one neighbour who's a fellow naturist so all good

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"Where's good places for outside fun which are secluded and safe around EK,Blantyre and Hamilton?

In your back garden.

Done that several times but our garden is relatively private apart from a few passers bye and one neighbour who's a fellow naturist so all good "

Excellent. Fyi, I've been told if you squirt over your runner plants you get bigger crops. (I wouldn't mind a pic if you try that out!).

By *he pupCoolMan
over a year ago

dumffries

My back garden is fully private not unless invited amazing hot tub man hut walk about doing what ever and only minutes from good woodland and hill walks

By *he pupCoolMan
over a year ago

dumffries

"My back garden is fully private not unless invited amazing hot tub man hut walk about doing what ever and only minutes from good woodland and hill walks "

By *IGDADDYBEAR69Man
over a year ago

GLASGOW

"Where's good places for outside fun which are secluded and safe around EK,Blantyre and Hamilton?"

There are plenty round ek and blantyre but its only any use when its very late at night and you have a descent car and confident driver as most of these spots are now covered in fly tipping thanks to the bin strikes….

But i managed to use one well yesterday with a lady friend from tinder so not all too bad

Post new Message to Thread