Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Ardeer beach

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was there yesterday with female friend we went naked lay down I was going to get her to open up get some fun out her but within 2 mins was few men over striking themselves over top of her staring at her as she is a real beauty so it scared her away from having a play or anything she saw funny side of it and spoke about how openly these guys where wanking over her but made her out on her clothes after 10 mins as she thought was getting bit too much as was her first time nude in public, any suggestions of a better place

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If I was naked on a nudist beach and men started wanking over me I would phone the police. This is so wrong and the reason why I prefer nudist beaches abroad.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I was there yesterday with female friend we went naked lay down I was going to get her to open up get some fun out her but within 2 mins was few men over striking themselves over top of her staring at her as she is a real beauty so it scared her away from having a play or anything she saw funny side of it and spoke about how openly these guys where wanking over her but made her out on her clothes after 10 mins as she thought was getting bit too much as was her first time nude in public, any suggestions of a better place "
so why didn’t she mind to begin with ?

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

This is not what nudist beaches are about. Guys like this are what give them a bad name and stop them becoming more accepted.

If they are openly wanking out in the main beach area they deserve to be reported. The problem is this just draws more bad attention to nudist areas.

There is a time for discreet outdoor sex when you've made sure no one is around and if you head to a quiet area of the dunes.

More and more these guys associate nudism with sex and get themselves too excited when a female turns up who just wants to enjoy the sun and sea naked.

By *omFordzMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Wasn’t all guys wanking on the beach yesterday

Females were there also, laying there legs wide open and masterbating, she was quite enjoying herself and the attention she was receiving.

Note…. Op partner it was not.

It’s not just the guys!

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

Ok, the point is that people should be discreet on a public beach.

Nudists beaches have a bad enough reputation in the UK anyway and people openly playing our having sex out in the public areas is likely to get the nudist beach status removed or more patrols.

Of course sex outside is enjoyable, but be more discreet about it and take it into the dune areas so that those who don't want to see don't have to.

By *LightyearMan
over a year ago

east kilbride

I agree with bluebell, discretion is a must in public places. Be more subtle about it and you might get more than an f off.

By *ooddoggyMan
over a year ago

town

The beach is for enjoying the sunshine the dunes and if you want to take things further not in the public area

By *ooddoggyMan
over a year ago

town

See the helicopter was on the beach today

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jeez this puts me right off ever visiting the beach, is that actually what happens!!!

over a year ago

"I was there yesterday with female friend we went naked lay down I was going to get her to open up get some fun out her but within 2 mins was few men over striking themselves over top of her staring at her as she is a real beauty so it scared her away from having a play or anything she saw funny side of it and spoke about how openly these guys where wanking over her but made her out on her clothes after 10 mins as she thought was getting bit too much as was her first time nude in public, any suggestions of a better place "

I'm not sure this really happened.

over a year ago

"I was there yesterday with female friend we went naked lay down I was going to get her to open up get some fun out her but within 2 mins was few men over striking themselves over top of her staring at her as she is a real beauty so it scared her away from having a play or anything she saw funny side of it and spoke about how openly these guys where wanking over her but made her out on her clothes after 10 mins as she thought was getting bit too much as was her first time nude in public, any suggestions of a better place

I'm not sure this really happened. "

I'd have had you down as one of the guys with his shorts at his ankles spanking it until it was smokin'

over a year ago

"I was there yesterday with female friend we went naked lay down I was going to get her to open up get some fun out her but within 2 mins was few men over striking themselves over top of her staring at her as she is a real beauty so it scared her away from having a play or anything she saw funny side of it and spoke about how openly these guys where wanking over her but made her out on her clothes after 10 mins as she thought was getting bit too much as was her first time nude in public, any suggestions of a better place

I'm not sure this really happened.

I'd have had you down as one of the guys with his shorts at his ankles spanking it until it was smokin' "

Only if it was you ya sexy cunt!

By *ax19862002Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Where abouts do people meet down the beach

Post new Message to Thread