Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

foursome

Jump to newest

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Apart from the single guys "holy grail" of having a mff 3some, I really want to be part of a mmff 4some. Just wondered if any singles on here have managed that or if its generally only couples that get to do this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess it would be down to you to find a single female and then hook up with a couple. I can't see many couples who have managed to attract a single fem then going out their way to add a single guy to the mix

L xx

over a year ago

I'd imagine it would be easier to organise if its couples, nothing wrong with mfm or mf though

over a year ago

Very hard for even cpls to get this

over a year ago

Yes that's true

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't get me wrong, mf is the bees knees & mmf is plenty of fun. mmff is just something I've really fancied doing & wondered how people went about it.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I've done it a few times... Both with 3 other singles and with a cpl and a single guy.

To be honest it's my least favourite combination... Group fun is about everyone getting involved for me, and with mmff I've found it more like pairing up and swapping in my experience

over a year ago

"I've done it a few times... Both with 3 other singles and with a cpl and a single guy.

To be honest it's my least favourite combination... Group fun is about everyone getting involved for me, and with mmff I've found it more like pairing up and swapping in my experience"

This is where J and I have a problem meeting couples - we are not interested in just swapping partners - we like group fun - a tangle of mouths, hands and genitals on the bed is sooo much more fun

Post new Message to Thread