Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Group fun

Jump to newest

By *lascol27 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I am looking to organise some group fun with a couple I am friends with on here. If any single guys or couples are interested then mail me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"I am looking to organise some group fun with a couple I am friends with on here. If any single guys or couples are interested then mail me."

I hope you're prepared for the avalanche of responses.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Tbh been on over a year no verifications you’ll be inundated with single men and fake couples profiles but doubt you’ll have any genuine enquires

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

The couple would likely be far more successful if the made their own post about it, especially if they are verified.

By *4Fun11Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Its near on impossible for a female to get genuine guys for something like this never mind an unverified single guy trying.

Good luck though

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"Its near on impossible for a female to get genuine guys for something like this never mind an unverified single guy trying.

Good luck though "

Tbh I think he's a bit new at this. He's forgotten to ask for face pics, telephone numbers, verifications and a contribution for the room. I suppose he is relying on that scintillating profile of his.

By *4Fun11Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Its near on impossible for a female to get genuine guys for something like this never mind an unverified single guy trying.

Good luck though

Tbh I think he's a bit new at this. He's forgotten to ask for face pics, telephone numbers, verifications and a contribution for the room. I suppose he is relying on that scintillating profile of his. "

He’ll probably get inundated then

By *ueen CatWoman
over a year ago

fife

Good luck though "

This

Post new Message to Thread