Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Couple meetings but not with single guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you tell a Couple online who are looking to meet now with couples or single females but have blocked single guys from messaging, want to know if 2 single profiles where to join up , would they consider meeting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The two single profiles….is one male and one female?

They would be best to make a couples profile to show their interest in playing as a couple. Also, you could ask your female friend to send a message in the meantime.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

If you ask for feed back on the forum it is not an invite to pm a person who responds. Because I answer your OP does not mean I will contact the couple you cannot contact, due to being a single guy.

I think you’ll find my ‘high and mighty’ opinion will be shared by many others including the couple who do not want single men messaging them!

Just saying!

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

"The two single profiles….is one male and one female?

They would be best to make a couples profile to show their interest in playing as a couple. Also, you could ask your female friend to send a message in the meantime. "

This

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I'd say if you, and the other person, want to play as a couple then create a couple's profile. However, if you are purely trying to engineer a situation where you can play with this one particular couple, and get past their filters, then that feels a bit odd.

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Also, in my experience, quite a lot of couples steer clear of fwb type 'couples' and prefer to meet with people who are in an established, committed, relationship.

Post new Message to Thread