Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Who has a skinny cock.

Jump to newest

By *illie10 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I am bisexual. I am also versatile so I can give and take cock. However my bum is very tight and it's a struggle getting penetration. I have been able to take an average cock. I would love to find someone with a skinny cock. Can anyone help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have the same problem I so want to be fucked but my hole is really tight and I would love to meet someone who would fuck me while I’m dressed in stockings mini skirt lacy bra wig and make up . Please message me if you fit this bill . Fiona xx only really skinny cocks need apply

By *ibennyMan
over a year ago

rutherglen

I have only been fucked once due to my hole being so tight, really would like it more,sorry for sounding like a tart

over a year ago

Why don't you invest in some anal training toys and stretch your holes. You'll be taking big torpedo dicks in no time.

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Why don't you invest in some anal training toys and stretch your holes. You'll be taking big torpedo dicks in no time. "

Haw!!

There's no much demand on here for small, thin members, so caw canny with the advice!

over a year ago

"Why don't you invest in some anal training toys and stretch your holes. You'll be taking big torpedo dicks in no time.

Haw!!

There's no much demand on here for small, thin members, so caw canny with the advice! "

Sorry!

Post new Message to Thread