Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

One for the gents

Jump to newest

By *othofus2021 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hey, I'm just wondering if any others get stage fright when having fun in front of others. Never used to be an issue but it's becoming a thing with me.

Just looking to see if others experienced it and what do you do to overcome it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Sounds more psychological than physical, in which case advice from others might be of limited use

Have you tried the little blue pills to see if they help.

By *esssDanMan
over a year ago

Dundee

I had one instance of this a little while back - not going to post loads of details about the meet on this open forum, but I basically went home afterwards and sat and thought about what had made me uncomfortable about the meet and then made a promise to myself that I wouldn't accept that type of offer again. (E.g., one thing that meet taught me was that I am not a fan of last-minute "come to our hotel room right now" meets with people I had not chatted to in advance.)

So yeah, I would say to identify what you didn't like about the meet, accept that those are valid feelings to have, and then if you want to do that thing again in future take small steps to make yourself more comfortable with the situation or, if it's not that important to you, don't accept that type of offer in future.

And remember that once you're back comfortable again, one or two dodgy meets doesn't have to impact on future ones - you can get back to being every bit as confident as you were before.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I remember one time I couldn't piss in a public toilet, I think I was only 16 or so.

By *oyeur 777Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Hey, I'm just wondering if any others get stage fright when having fun in front of others. Never used to be an issue but it's becoming a thing with me.

Just looking to see if others experienced it and what do you do to overcome it?"

I was on here as a couple a few years back with my wife.

We decided to have a little play on cam in the public chat rooms.

We started getting in to it but no matter what she tried, I couldn't get hard for her.

The camera got turned off and I got abuse, made to sleep on the sofa and accused of not finding her attractive, which wasn't the case in the slightest.

So ladies, sometimes guys do get stage fright but it doesn't mean that you are to blame or they don't find you attractive. Outwith our control at times I'm afraid.

We never went on cam again after that and I didn't have any problems performing.

Maybe peer pressure

over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks mate, mrs knows that she is always attractive but very vaild point as she asked that question.

Needless to say i have no issues 1-2-1 with her after it.

over a year ago

Glasgow

Tried the 50mg, i can get it up when ita us in a room at a club etc, just when others join or try to join i start lossing it.

Might try the 100 to help but they give me a sore sore head lol

By *scobar67Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Tried the 50mg, i can get it up when ita us in a room at a club etc, just when others join or try to join i start lossing it.

Might try the 100 to help but they give me a sore sore head lol "

Maybe have a few drinks to relax you?... But as its been said it's more likely to be a psychological problem.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/07/22 01:55:05]

over a year ago

It can be tough getting out that mindset an not overthink it. There’s lots of reasons that can happen like stress or maybe ur just not that into others joining anymore?

By *otwife CoolhubCouple
over a year ago

Bathgate

"Tried the 50mg, i can get it up when ita us in a room at a club etc, just when others join or try to join i start lossing it.

Might try the 100 to help but they give me a sore sore head lol "

If you keep well hydrated on 100 then the headache shouldn't be an issue.

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

From experience I'd say men over think group situations. Just like us woman think another females thinner hotter etc. Men worry about if there big enough compared to others. Performing well. Going to come quick In front of others etc ,which is actually pretty normal but will effect your mental thoughts meaning little man goes on strike. The biggest one iv noticed is men hold back coming to the point they go soft as they don't want to look bad coming quick which also effects. Little man and he goes f this I'm done and it's a nightmare getting hard again. Just relax have a good time . I'm sure the more you group play you will desensitise it and all will be fine.

over a year ago

"Hey, I'm just wondering if any others get stage fright when having fun in front of others. Never used to be an issue but it's becoming a thing with me.

Just looking to see if others experienced it and what do you do to overcome it?"

Maybe start of private with just one other person joining you guys. I know from past experiences you are not alone. Personally if a guy gets stage fright I just suggest we slow things down, do some sensual touching whilst chatting and reassure him there's no pressure...usually does the trick

By *oyeur 777Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Just looking to see if others experienced it and what do you do to overcome it?

Maybe start of private with just one other person joining you guys. I know from past experiences you are not alone. Personally if a guy gets stage fright I just suggest we slow things down, do some sensual touching whilst chatting and reassure him there's no pressure...usually does the trick"

Great to see that there are still some understanding and caring women out there.

I got made to feel that I was was some sort of monster and then banished to the sofa.

I guess some folk might take it personally though.

Post new Message to Thread