Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What is a satisfying sex?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A typical fantasy sex scene is conjured up in the mind.

The setting is perfect; soft lighting, light aromas. A man may be muscle-bound, physically strong, tall and handsome, incredibly romantic, and a woman may be aesthetically beautiful, slim with perky breasts, smooth skin, soft hair, wet and waiting. The sex itself is spontaneous and powerful. He bursts through the door and she is waiting for him in nothing but one of his work shirts. He gingerly picks her up by the waist and she wraps her legs around him as he carries her to the bedroom to make love to her for hours, but they are so impassioned that they don't make it -- and wind up ripping into each other on the staircase on the way up. They both achieve mutual simultaneous orgasm and collapse in a sweaty heap

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a bit Mills n Boon for me.

over a year ago

"That's a bit Mills n Boon for me.

"

What do you think about this and what is realistic and satisfying for you?

same old sex takes place in the same old bed underneath the same old covers in the same old boring positions; eyes closed and lights off.

over a year ago

same old sex takes place in the same old bed underneath the same old covers in the same old boring positions; eyes closed and lights off."

No. That's a bit judgemental, I wasn't suggesting that either.

And I change my sheets regularly....so it's not the same old sheets.

I'd like a bit of role play, teasing him, some dirty talk even.

Sucking him until he's ready to come then stopping, making him watch me play with myself. Toying with him until he's ready to explode. Then he can pin me down and fuck me into next week.

And help me change the sheets afterwards.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"

I agree, it sounds like it was written to entice a female audience. It’s too flowery.

I like raw, sweaty and filthy.

over a year ago

same old sex takes place in the same old bed underneath the same old covers in the same old boring positions; eyes closed and lights off.

Sucking him until he's ready to come then stopping, making him watch me play with myself. Toying with him until he's ready to explode. Then he can pin me down and fuck me into next week.

And help me change the sheets afterwards."

I was just kidding not being judgmental at all. Sorry if it sounds like that.

Sounds great…

over a year ago

I agree, it sounds like it was written to entice a female audience. It’s too flowery.

I like raw, sweaty and filthy. "

It can be flowery, raw, sweaty and filthy at the same time

Do you mean that women like flowery sex but in reality the sex is not flowery?

over a year ago

And help me change the sheets afterwards.

I was just kidding not being judgmental at all. Sorry if it sounds like that.

Sounds great…

"

Grab the duvet

over a year ago

I like raw, sweaty and filthy. "

You and yer tilted fucking cervix ya wee durty!

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Do you mean that women like flowery sex but in reality the sex is not flowery?"

What I mean is, what you wrote is flowery like you write to entice a female audience. (Mills and Boon) Sex is different things with different people. For me to say women like flowery sex would be wrong because we are all individuals and we each have our own preferences. And I certainly cannot comment on the type of sex each woman is in receipt of.

over a year ago

Do you mean that women like flowery sex but in reality the sex is not flowery?

What I mean is, what you wrote is flowery like you write to entice a female audience. (Mills and Boon) Sex is different things with different people. For me to say women like flowery sex would be wrong because we are all individuals and we each have our own preferences. And I certainly cannot comment on the type of sex each woman is in receipt of. "

Definitely as the biggest organ which is involved in sex is mind. Mind has endless possibilities….I tried to use my imagination

over a year ago

I got as far as perky breasts, then that was me

over a year ago

Anything with me.

over a year ago

Theind is the biggest smartest organ we all have some might have ,4,inchers some might have 9inchers but unless you stimulate an ladies mind you will never know true pleasure and pure fun..

over a year ago

"Theind is the biggest smartest organ we all have some might have ,4,inchers some might have 9inchers but unless you stimulate an ladies mind you will never know true pleasure and pure fun.. "

My "ind" was over stimulated trying to make fucking sense of that statement.

over a year ago

"Theind is the biggest smartest organ we all have some might have ,4,inchers some might have 9inchers but unless you stimulate an ladies mind you will never know true pleasure and pure fun..

My "ind" was over stimulated trying to make fucking sense of that statement."

Sorry mind was not spell check-in who's having me in there team Tuesday lolb

By *hrills_n_spillsCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

And help me change the sheets afterwards."

Oooof would have to wait until two minutes to midnight on a Sunday to make it into next week with that chat!!

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Why does the female have to be slim with perky breasts? Very stereotypical. Maybe he should be the one wearing something sexy waiting for her to come home. He doesn’t have to be an Adonis, great kisser and knows how to please a woman.

I’ve had some amazing sex in missionary, it’s not all boring and repetitive I can assure you! It’s been intense at times!

Yes, a woman’s mind does have to be stimulated as well as her body. Good to see some guys are paying attention.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Satisfying sex to me is knowing you left your partner so satisfied that they want to do it again and again .

If I have jelly legs at the end of it then I know I’ve been satisfied

over a year ago

same old sex takes place in the same old bed underneath the same old covers in the same old boring positions; eyes closed and lights off."

A slightly unfair assumption; good sex is good sex, lights on or off, eyes open or closed. It should be more about the passion at the time, good chemistry = good fun and unrealistic scenarios only ever lead to disappointment.

over a year ago

"Why does the female have to be slim with perky breasts? Very stereotypical. Maybe he should be the one wearing something sexy waiting for her to come home. He doesn’t have to be an Adonis, great kisser and knows how to please a woman.

I’ve had some amazing sex in missionary, it’s not all boring and repetitive I can assure you! It’s been intense at times!

Yes, a woman’s mind does have to be stimulated as well as her body. Good to see some guys are paying attention. "

Agreed, it can be other way around man waiting, different type of bodies and endless possibilities.

But we are going through a time where our parameters of perfection is challenged all the time.

over a year ago

"Satisfying sex to me is knowing you left your partner so satisfied that they want to do it again and again .

If I have jelly legs at the end of it then I know I’ve been satisfied "

Well put into little words

over a year ago

Perfection doesn't exist, it's what you find satisfying and what personally works for you.

If everything/everyone was perfect, life would be very dull.

over a year ago

A slightly unfair assumption; good sex is good sex, lights on or off, eyes open or closed. It should be more about the passion at the time, good chemistry = good fun and unrealistic scenarios only ever lead to disappointment.

"

Good chemistry should be always there and yes expectations lead to disappointment.

But anticipation lead to more pleasure which keeps you in present and lead to peak of pleasures that’s Tantra Sex all about.

over a year ago

Good chemistry should be always there and yes expectations lead to disappointment.

But anticipation lead to more pleasure which keeps you in present and lead to peak of pleasures that’s Tantra Sex all about. "

I agree with you there!

SJ x

over a year ago

"Perfection doesn't exist, it's what you find satisfying and what personally works for you.

If everything/everyone was perfect, life would be very dull."

Yes, it’s very much true. I am just saying where the society is going and our minds are programmed to get perfection.

over a year ago

"Perfection doesn't exist, it's what you find satisfying and what personally works for you.

Yes, it’s very much true. I am just saying where the society is going and our minds are programmed to get perfection. "

Oh absolutely, magazines/media/soaps/news.. There's a lot going on that gets forced onto people. Unfortunately it just makes folk feel bad and not good enough which in reality, just isn't true.

That said I think it's the younger generation that suffer the most. "Social" media has a lot to answer for.

over a year ago

Yes, it’s very much true. I am just saying where the society is going and our minds are programmed to get perfection.

Oh absolutely, magazines/media/soaps/news.. There's a lot going on that gets forced onto people. Unfortunately it just makes folk feel bad and not good enough which in reality, just isn't true.

That said I think it's the younger generation that suffer the most. "Social" media has a lot to answer for."

Yes and now ancient art like yoga & tantra become even more useful and essential to keep the joy alive in our life.

We forgot to be grateful for what we have and instead looking for more and more that is leading us even more dissatisfaction. One of the writer I was reading he said in his book….

If we were designed by engineers, as we consumed more, we’d desire less. But our frequent human tragedy is that the more we consume, the hungrier we get. More and faster and stronger. What was an unexpected pleasure yesterday is what we feel entitled to today, and what won’t be enough tomorrow.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

The kind where I actually fall asleep afterwards and not up the rest of the night hornier than I was before it started

By *o and peepCouple
over a year ago

falkirk

"The kind where I actually fall asleep afterwards and not up the rest of the night hornier than I was before it started "
oh that’s the kind I like and want

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Anything that's fun, and makes you forget about normal life for a period

Post new Message to Thread