Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Observation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I recently just joined the site again after taken some time out and doing other things.

But what i have still noticed is how people still wish to see a Profile pic ( which usually means your face ) as what is the point off putting up a bum, dick, knee, ankle pic ) as these type off pics do nothing for most people.

Now myself i don't have any pictures up on the site as thats not my thing as my Privacy means more to me than potential meets .

But when sending some1 a message the site says having a Profile pic could help you so what i can't understand is why have all those filters u can use on the site ( to help with Privacy among other things ) and i do buy into them then on the other hand mention sending Profile pic , does that bit not come under Fliters.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because not everyone uses filters or knows they exist. The suggestion of adding one is probably because they know a lot of people won't even open mail from a silhouette profile so they're giving you a tip to improve your chances.

over a year ago

I would assume you would send a face pic privately before meeting someone because I certainly wouldn't meet anyone unless I knew what they look like.

over a year ago

"I would assume you would send a face pic privately before meeting someone because I certainly wouldn't meet anyone unless I knew what they look like. "

To Answer your question about sending a private face pic in a message my profile if read explains why i wouldn't. So there is no misleading

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"I would assume you would send a face pic privately before meeting someone because I certainly wouldn't meet anyone unless I knew what they look like. .

To Answer your question about sending a private face pic in a message my profile if read explains why i wouldn't. So there is no misleading "

I do t send pics at all face pics or otherwise

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

A profile pic doesn't have to be a face pic, but I've found that the majority of men who have messaged me who have a dick pic as their profile pic are the type who think this is instashag, so that is a turn off. There can be many tasteful pics that don't show a face or any distinguishing features but can still be intriguing.

Also, if I view a profile that has no profile pic or any pics at all, I will move on to someone else.

over a year ago

I still wouldn't meet someone without first seeing their facepic and I do use my filters. I also have facepics on profile so if anyone thought o what an ugly bitch she is I'll no bother wi her then and they can move on. Saves disappointment at time of meeting.

over a year ago

Your privacy means more to you than meets, but you've verified yourself with a photo to the site. Does that mean the site means more to you than meets. Just an observation. We all do things differently.

over a year ago

What would you do.if you didn't like the look of a person when you met had you not seen a pictureI know we all adults but am no very good at saying thanks for coming but your no for me.?

By *he_Wite_NiteMan
over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

So OP what you are suggesting is a blind date!

Whilst you might be happy with this, many (majority?) wouldn't be.

Everyone is entitled to use this site as they fit (although one hopes that could be without hurting or insulting others), but you have to put yourself in the shoes of the other person.

In my experience with all the time wasters, and other issues, meeting without a voice chat or face pic prior is unlikely.

And no pictures at all, that seems strange, it's possible to take non distinguishing, and yet still intriguing pics that say something of you character...

But hey, you are obviously not a pic collector, so you get a tick for that!

over a year ago

"Your privacy means more to you than meets, but you've verified yourself with a photo to the site. Does that mean the site means more to you than meets. Just an observation. We all do things differently. "

The only purpose off sending a pic to site was to get photo verified and i guess i have more trust in the owners having my pic than any member, so i hope that answers ur question.

over a year ago

"Your privacy means more to you than meets, but you've verified yourself with a photo to the site. Does that mean the site means more to you than meets. Just an observation. We all do things differently.

The only purpose off sending a pic to site was to get photo verified and i guess i have more trust in the owners having my pic than any member, so i hope that answers ur question. "

Was'nt a question, as I said just an observation. We all do things differently.

over a year ago

"What would you do.if you didn't like the look of a person when you met had you not seen a pictureI know we all adults but am no very good at saying thanks for coming but your no for me.?"

I have to say there has been occassions in the past that i have meet people with seeing there pic and still not been atrracted to them but i have had a nice social time with them , i am not a shallow person and don't go by looks alone as i have found people have other things that peak my interests

over a year ago

"So OP what you are suggesting is a blind date!

Whilst you might be happy with this, many (majority?) wouldn't be.

Everyone is entitled to use this site as they fit (although one hopes that could be without hurting or insulting others), but you have to put yourself in the shoes of the other person.

In my experience with all the time wasters, and other issues, meeting without a voice chat or face pic prior is unlikely.

And no pictures at all, that seems strange, it's possible to take non distinguishing, and yet still intriguing pics that say something of you character...

But hey, you are obviously not a pic collector, so you get a tick for that!"

You are correct it would be a Blind Date which has been done many a time and there will be loads off people who have dine this in the past and have easily come out the other side safely and even some have married had children and lived happy lives .

If u read my Profile u will get a better understanding off the post but posting this isn't in any way an attentiin seeking come look at my profile post

over a year ago

"Your privacy means more to you than meets, but you've verified yourself with a photo to the site. Does that mean the site means more to you than meets. Just an observation. We all do things differently.

The only purpose off sending a pic to site was to get photo verified and i guess i have more trust in the owners having my pic than any member, so i hope that answers ur question.

Was'nt a question, as I said just an observation. We all do things differently. "

Wrong choice off word but i gather u get my point,

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

If I arranged to meet you in a pub or café how would I recognise you ?

over a year ago

"If I arranged to meet you in a pub or café how would I recognise you ?"

That would be talked about within messages.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

My time for meeting is very limited & id rather spend that time with someone I’m attracted to than someone I might not be

over a year ago

I would also add in that I've had some people, one an ex, playing funny buggers so I'd not get into chatting without seeing who I'm talking to.

Post new Message to Thread