Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cjs for single guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Really interested but nervous as hell when's next single guy event and I've a disability which is making it hard for me confidence I've no fingers on my right hand that works errmm probably shouldn't publisise that but I'm me lol ????????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Any fun for all night will do, but you'll want to book in early since it often comes up with "full for single guys" a few days before.

Quite often some people will meet up in town before heading over to CJs, might be something you'd like join as well. Get to know some folk before heading to the club.

I honestly don't see why anyone would have an issue with your fingers x

over a year ago

"Any fun for all night will do, but you'll want to book in early since it often comes up with "full for single guys" a few days before.

Quite often some people will meet up in town before heading over to CJs, might be something you'd like join as well. Get to know some folk before heading to the club.

I honestly don't see why anyone would have an issue with your fingers x "

Well I just not confident since accident prob more me than others pub before sounds good option I'll message and find out next booking thank you x

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

There are no real Single Guy events.

The best thing to do is to look at the list of events on their Homepage or profile here, and see which appeals to you the most.

I'd recommend the Fun For All nights, as they have the biggest mix of people.

As for feeling nervous, there's nothing to be worried about. On your first visit, someone from the staff will give you a quick tour, and rundown of the basic rules, after that just make sure you pay attention to the signs posted on the walls.

As long as you're sociable and not creepy, folk will talk to you and make you feel welcome, hanging round downstairs in the Social area will be best for getting to know folks.

Take a look at other threads on here, and you'll see plenty of advice for single guys going to CJ's and you'll see that most of it is positive and encouraging.

As for your hand "issue" don't worry about it. It's only an issue if you make it an issue.

Hope this helps a little.

Mandy

over a year ago

"There are no real Single Guy events.

The best thing to do is to look at the list of events on their Homepage or profile here, and see which appeals to you the most.

As for feeling nervous, there's nothing to be worried about. On your first visit, someone from the staff will give you a quick tour, and rundown of the basic rules, after that just make sure you pay attention to the signs posted on the walls.

As long as you're sociable and not creepy, folk will talk to you and make you feel welcome, hanging round downstairs in the Social area will be best for getting to know folks.

Take a look at other threads on here, and you'll see plenty of advice for single guys going to CJ's and you'll see that most of it is positive and encouraging.

As for your hand "issue" don't worry about it. It's only an issue if you make it an issue.

Mandy"

over a year ago

Mandy"

Thanks Mandy make alot of sense I'll be popping along x

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Mandy

Thanks Mandy make alot of sense I'll be popping along x"

We have a telegram group if you’d like to join us. Or you can mail me or NoShrinkingViolet. Contact CJs and get booked in to a Fun For All night. Everyone finds the social beforehand helps them before going to CJs.

Happy to answer questions to you have. Fx

over a year ago

Mandy

Thanks Mandy make alot of sense I'll be popping along x

We have a telegram group if you’d like to join us. Or you can mail me or NoShrinkingViolet. Contact CJs and get booked in to a Fun For All night. Everyone finds the social beforehand helps them before going to CJs.

Happy to answer questions to you have. Fx"

Thanks for that falcon appreciated pardon my ignorance what's telegram. I've messaged CJ so going to see when I'm free and when a event is available x

Post new Message to Thread