Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

seems like everyone here want a model looking guy with abs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’m not bothered about abs. I like a dad bod!

over a year ago

But thin guys are super athletic and flexible can do things which are usually difficult. But why all the women found them unattractive?

By *hilipepperWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"But thin guys are super athletic and flexible can do things which are usually difficult. But why all the women found them unattractive? "

For me, it's a personal preference to have what I consider a "manly man", and that's not typically a slim built guy. It's simply what I find personally attractive , no offence meant at all...I'm not everyone's taste either

over a year ago

Fair enough. But I strongly feel it’s because of how Society defines a Man and Woman body should be and Market put extra pressure of being every thing glossy and perfect.

Things are caught in there stereotypes boundaries…

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Yeah as above it’s down to personal preference. Some women are attracted to big burly physiques. Some are attracted to slimmer bodies. Some like muscle, some don’t.

It’s all subjective!

over a year ago

Of course it is a personal choice and interest but how these choices and interest Builds. What influences it? Just to have a overview

By *hilipepperWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Fair enough. But I strongly feel it’s because of how Society defines a Man and Woman body should be and Market put extra pressure of being every thing glossy and perfect.

Things are caught in there stereotypes boundaries…"

Yeah I don't doubt that...and I feel it as a woman too

over a year ago

Yeah, it’s affecting our every choice from small to big. In a way society and market is controlling us which is quite fearful.

We are loosing all of our natural instincts and that is causing all sort of physical and mental problems.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure all want that type of guy , but I'm pretty sure most find it pleasing on the eye as do I, but personal preference having been with all shapes and sizes of beautiful women I'd rather be with a more curved shaped girl because that's what I found most attractive, not that I would have a problem being with anything else. People go for what they prefer 1st ..

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I like a bigger guy as I'm curvy and don't want to feel like a hippo or that I might snap him in half

over a year ago

"I’m not bothered about abs. I like a dad bod!"

I've got to second that as hubby has a dad bod but all to there own

over a year ago

"I’m not bothered about abs. I like a dad bod!"

I’m here!

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

My darling wife goes weak at the knees for tall skinny rock alterative guys - rock climbers, surfers, Rockers, that sort of thing...

By *edLionScotMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"But thin guys are super athletic and flexible can do things which are usually difficult. But why all the women found them unattractive? "

Why can't bigger guys be flexible?

I do a class 2-3 times a week that's a combination of Tai Chi, yoga, and pilates.

I have a fairly generous dad-bod.

over a year ago

"My darling wife goes weak at the knees for tall skinny rock alterative guys - rock climbers, surfers, Rockers, that sort of thing...

"

Is she on Fab? Would like to talk to her

over a year ago

"But thin guys are super athletic and flexible can do things which are usually difficult. But why all the women found them unattractive?

Why can't bigger guys be flexible?

I do a class 2-3 times a week that's a combination of Tai Chi, yoga, and pilates.

I have a fairly generous dad-bod."

I am sorry I didn’t mean that other bodies type are not flexible

over a year ago

I simply don't find that look remotely physically attractive. Apologies if that offends.

I like Dad bods, muscles (not over the top) and big bears who look like they could fire me over their shoulder and run off with me.

over a year ago

"I simply don't find that look remotely physically attractive. Apologies if that offends.

I like Dad bods, muscles (not over the top) and big bears who look like they could fire me over their shoulder and run off with me. "

I understand your perspective

over a year ago

I quite like slim guys, I like the contrast of their body against mine. I don't really have a type though, I tend to go for faces and personality so body type is the last thing I tend to focus on.

over a year ago

"I quite like slim guys, I like the contrast of their body against mine. I don't really have a type though, I tend to go for faces and personality so body type is the last thing I tend to focus on. "

Interesting to see all the different perspectives

over a year ago

I'm skinny and that's just me either like it or don't lol everyone has there preference I prefer thick thighs and big tits but then if there's an attraction there's a attraction imo

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

"I like a bigger guy as I'm curvy and don't want to feel like a hippo or that I might snap him in half "

Yeah, many a time I've had to ask all the Kings horses and all the Kings men to cobble me back together again after some humpty dumpty woman has finished bouncing my bones.

over a year ago

"I simply don't find that look remotely physically attractive. Apologies if that offends.

I like Dad bods, muscles (not over the top) and big bears who look like they could fire me over their shoulder and run off with me. "

A big bear, someone described me as that only last week!

Hmmmmmm if only I could remember who it was....let me think

over a year ago

Personally for me, I’m intimidated by slimmer guys. Partly because I’m the complete opposite so why would they be interested in me?, and partly because I’d be too scared I’d break them.

I know neither of those are particularly rational thoughts, but that’s just my thought process and I can’t help it x

By *4Fun11Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Big n burly for me.

Someone who can erm throw me about the bedroom

over a year ago

Don't go for the 6 pack/abs thing but equally not attracted to slim men either,somewhere in the middle.

over a year ago

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts

over a year ago

I want to be a skinny guy

over a year ago

"I want to be a skinny guy "