Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Moray socials

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there much in the way of socials happening up in the Moray area?

Is there scope for public group socials uo here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We had one in Elgin a couple of months ago, a few turned up and was it was a nice afternoon meeting new people. Doesn't seem to be a regular thing like the Aberdeen one.

over a year ago

I should add it was organised by someone else, not us, in case my post sounded like it was! Folk came from Inverness too

over a year ago

Yeah we did see that someone had organised one, were they planning to make it a regular thing?

Aberdeen is a great social, if there was something happening in moray for the people up this way it would be great.

over a year ago

"I should add it was organised by someone else, not us, in case my post sounded like it was! Folk came from Inverness too"

I'm inverness based part time and would be happy to join any naughty gatherings.

over a year ago

The Aberdeen one is mostly on Sundays and we only managed to one because it was on a Saturday, although we are going to the summer do in August. As for Moray, no reason why it couldn't be a regular thing although it lacks a huge choice of bars to be able to change the venue that often, although it could be shared with Inverness

over a year ago

We thought about seeing if there was enough interest, we've not been on here long nor do we have much experience with meeting people but we do enjoy a good social...

We thought about moving not only the venue but jumping towns, anywhere between banff to Inverness with plenty of notice given for what town the venue would be. Same as Aberdeen idea though, venue name given on day etc.

We are attending August too, and this months social in Aberdeen is on the 16th so it's a Saturday again

Post new Message to Thread