FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Lipsticks to last the hottest of times??

Jump to newest

By *eaSluts OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

What’s everyone’s favourite lipstick, lip

cream or otherwise that stays on regardless of how hot things get? Or, at least stays on for a while

Recommendations needed for Saturday’s potential adventures A x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What’s everyone’s favourite lipstick, lip

cream or otherwise that stays on regardless of how hot things get? Or, at least stays on for a while

Recommendations needed for Saturday’s potential adventures A x"

I've yet to find a long lasting one that isn't terribly drying.

The maybelline 24hr ones get good reviews though.

over a year ago

These.

Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Dual Ended Lipstick 460, Infinite Coral, 9 ml https://amzn.eu/d/1xr0T4s

over a year ago

I hate it whenever Jane wears lipstick as it normally means I can't get kisses from her because it will cause smudging so then she has to re-do it all over again.

over a year ago

I loved a lip gloss in the 80s

over a year ago

A nude pink. Ideal for smooches and after a night at CJ's there is still lipstick on. My make is from Charlotte Tilbury x

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Clinique dramatically different - would survive the apocalypse! And not terribly drying I’ve found

over a year ago

Kylie lip kits are amazing! Stay all day!

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

"These.

Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Dual Ended Lipstick 460, Infinite Coral, 9 ml https://amzn.eu/d/1xr0T4s"

Agreed! XX

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I say just wear whatever you want, and then put some Liplock over the top of it.

Yea it's like applying superglue over your lips, but once it's set, it works wonders.

Mandy

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Love my lips as red and shiny as possible

over a year ago

"I say just wear whatever you want, and then put some Liplock over the top of it.

Yea it's like applying superglue over your lips, but once it's set, it works wonders.

Mandy"

See by the end of the night though, my gub resembles my cat's arsehole with that stuff....

By *igsaw93Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I used to use the 24hr superstay or lipcote but my lips could get really dry & peel funny. These days I just use a lipliner underneath, two layers of lipstick and blot inbetween. If it smudges eventually, then it's the sign of a good session

Jigs xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

No smudging for me as I had my lip colour tattooed on so I just use a clear lip gloss

over a year ago

"No smudging for me as I had my lip colour tattooed on so I just use a clear lip gloss "

A lot of these pics keep on popping up on my FB....still umming and ahhhing about getting my eyebrows done!

over a year ago

"No smudging for me as I had my lip colour tattooed on so I just use a clear lip gloss

A lot of these pics keep on popping up on my FB....still umming and ahhhing about getting my eyebrows done!"

I got mine done then had my lips done too lol

over a year ago

"No smudging for me as I had my lip colour tattooed on so I just use a clear lip gloss

A lot of these pics keep on popping up on my FB....still umming and ahhhing about getting my eyebrows done!I got mine done then had my lips done too lol "

I should really get my eyebrows done....never in the last 20 odd years have they looked the same 2 days in a row.

over a year ago

A lot of these pics keep on popping up on my FB....still umming and ahhhing about getting my eyebrows done!I got mine done then had my lips done too lol

I should really get my eyebrows done....never in the last 20 odd years have they looked the same 2 days in a row. "

Go for u won’t regret it

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

"These.

Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Dual Ended Lipstick 460, Infinite Coral, 9 ml https://amzn.eu/d/1xr0T4s

Agreed! XX"

Same here, deffo works.

Blow job after blow job, it stays put.

They should use that line in their next ad campaign.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Does such magic exist ?

over a year ago

A lot of these pics keep on popping up on my FB....still umming and ahhhing about getting my eyebrows done!I got mine done then had my lips done too lol

I should really get my eyebrows done....never in the last 20 odd years have they looked the same 2 days in a row. "

Sorry to interrupt ladies, I have a question, tattooed lips and eyebrows? My mind is blown!

This might sound like a crazy question but why do women wear makeup?

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

I should really get my eyebrows done....never in the last 20 odd years have they looked the same 2 days in a row.

Sorry to interrupt ladies, I have a question, tattooed lips and eyebrows? My mind is blown!

This might sound like a crazy question but why do women wear makeup? "

Why do men have beards?

In answer, because only the very fortunate few are blessed with stunning natural good looks, the rest of us, need help. When that’s not enough, there’s always surgery AND makeup.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

This might sound like a crazy question but why do women wear makeup? "

Men often wear make up too these days even the straight ones

Mind blowing eh

over a year ago

I grow a beard because im lazy.

I guess my hope would be that people spend the money on something that would help them realise they don't need makeup. They are being influenced too much by fake, photoshopped images of what people should look like. Confidence and personality are more attractive that a bit of makeup.

So you meet someone when you have your makeup on and lets say it one of the rare cases where the makeup has made you look better not worse. Are you going to wear make up for evermore to keep up the illusion. Or will you take it off when you think the person now knows you well enough that they wont leave. So in essence whats happened is you are now in a relationship with someone who you think didnt find the real you attractive in the first place, you are in a relationship with someone who judges the book by its cover.

Ok, I apologise for the rant, its just a bug bear of mine. If someone is going to find you attractive it should be the real you, not some fake construct.

Once again apolgies for the rant.

over a year ago

This might sound like a crazy question but why do women wear makeup?

Men often wear make up too these days even the straight ones

Mind blowing eh "

Its not really crazy, been happening for decades and what does their sexual preference have to do with wearing make up?

By *4Fun11Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"These.

Agreed! XX"

2nd this (or is that 3rd)

By *ouple2017.xCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

This reminds me of a time when I worked in retail at makeup. A lady came up to me and asked if I could tell her which lipstick was blowjob proof.. I thought she was kidding but she wasn’t. I was unable to give a real recommendation from myself as I was only 17 and never had much experience in the big world of sex lol but having asked one of the consultants we recommended the Maybelline 24hour double sided ones (although these are harder to get now)and I’m sure it was a lip stain but can’t remember which brand that was now..

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I use the Avon tattoo liners, they're great

By *eaSluts OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, some new purchases to be made shortly

By *ersatile-1Man
over a year ago

stirlingshire

How easy are these to wash off afterwards…

Don’t want to have bright red slut lips when real life comes a calling again

over a year ago

Another vote from me (F, Mrs) for the Maybelline 24hr Superstay - I have a couple of the lip glosses and a lip crayon. The colour DOES NOT budge lol

Post new Message to Thread