Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cock pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if it’s a put off for women when guys have to many cock pictures on profile? Should more be left to imagination

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just wondering if it’s a put off for women when guys have to many cock pictures on profile? Should more be left to imagination "
obviously I'm not a women but from the previous 100+ threads already asked on here the answer is yes. The more the better, cock pics compared to yhe size of sky remotes are also the best sellers as all the ladies in here really need to know how big your shlong is before they entertain the thought of it stuck up their hole or holes.

So my advice is get as much cock pics as you can have and watch the offers of meets come flooding in. Good luck

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"Just wondering if it’s a put off for women when guys have to many cock pictures on profile? Should more be left to imagination "

For many women it is a put off

You’ve put me in mind of an old friend now, ma wee rr pal romi

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Yes and yes, imo.

By *aledonianDoranMan
over a year ago

fife

If a girls profile catches my eye for whatever reason, but you don't really know what she looks like etc, I have a look at who's verified her, if the guys profiles are a dozen pics of his cock from slightly different angles, I know then that she's not for me haha

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

Yes it's a total put off for me

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Ms here, a huge turn off for me.

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

More than happy to see cock pics, especially when attached to the torso.

Loads of cock pics on their own is a waste.

Mrs.

By *eamworkboyMan
over a year ago

Irvine

"Just wondering if it’s a put off for women when guys have to many cock pictures on profile? Should more be left to imagination obviously I'm not a women but from the previous 100+ threads already asked on here the answer is yes. The more the better, cock pics compared to yhe size of sky remotes are also the best sellers as all the ladies in here really need to know how big your shlong is before they entertain the thought of it stuck up their hole or holes.

So my advice is get as much cock pics as you can have and watch the offers of meets come flooding in. Good luck "

I echo every single word

It's the way ahead

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Just wondering if it’s a put off for women when guys have to many cock pictures on profile? Should more be left to imagination obviously I'm not a women but from the previous 100+ threads already asked on here the answer is yes. The more the better, cock pics compared to yhe size of sky remotes are also the best sellers as all the ladies in here really need to know how big your shlong is before they entertain the thought of it stuck up their hole or holes.

So my advice is get as much cock pics as you can have and watch the offers of meets come flooding in. Good luck

I echo every single word

It's the way ahead "

Coming from the men without dick pics on their profiles

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

If you feel the need to display what you have, by all means put it on your profile. Just 1 or 2 will do though.

For me personally, a guy's profile stands out more by not having a penis on there, but I know there are lots of people who would like to get an idea what you have down there (without the sky remote or deodorant can!) x

By *ookie69Man
over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

If ya want my honest advice, take a few sky remote photos at varied angles.

Once the ladies see the buttons that you're pressing they will be streaming for hours.

over a year ago

"More than happy to see cock pics, especially when attached to the torso.

Loads of cock pics on their own is a waste.

Mrs."

This...if it's a full or partial body shot then it can look good.

If it's just your jap's eye staring at me through the screen then naw.

over a year ago

I echo every single word

It's the way ahead

Coming from the men without dick pics on their profiles "

Oh that can easily be remedied but to save my embarrassment because of the size if it I can pm you pic or 2, I don't want everyone viewing my prifile laughing at it

P.s just to give you some heads up before you say yes in measurement terms I compare it to one of those small deodorant cans you're allowed to take through security at airports

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

Naw rather see what I'm getting ,before I go to the effort and shave my legs

By *esLibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

[Removed by poster at 07/07/22 17:12:19]

By *esLibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

Wife here enjoys cock pictures, but three or four would be enough.

it's like she knows what she's buying without any surprise...

It's sex what we' re looking for here and so,love to see the "attributes".

By *ide em cowgirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nah not a fan of cock pics until I have had it. I like the suprise and shows then guy thinks with a bit more than just his cock so might put a bit more thought into their fucking.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I echo every single word

It's the way ahead

Oh that can easily be remedied but to save my embarrassment because of the size if it I can pm you pic or 2, I don't want everyone viewing my prifile laughing at it

P.s just to give you some heads up before you say yes in measurement terms I compare it to one of those small deodorant cans you're allowed to take through security at airports "

You're alright, got the picture without you having to send me one x

over a year ago

I echo every single word

It's the way ahead

P.s just to give you some heads up before you say yes in measurement terms I compare it to one of those small deodorant cans you're allowed to take through security at airports

You're alright, got the picture without you having to send me one x"

Whew!

Post new Message to Thread