Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Host a gangbang for you between 8th - 14th

Jump to newest

By *ilhay OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have some free evenings and weekend between 8th-14th in Edinburgh city center and would love to host a gangbang for a woman, tv/ts/cd, or couple who wanted to be the center of attention.

Get in touch if this is you or interested.

Be real.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilhay OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

some private messages about this so far and if your interested too, just get in touch.

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"some private messages about this so far and if your interested too, just get in touch. "

If it was Tarzan putting his Mrs forward for a session let me know.

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"some private messages about this so far and if your interested too, just get in touch.

If it was Tarzan putting his Mrs forward for a session let me know. "

If it was that narcissistic couple that said all fab girls were 'definitely not Miss Worlds', count me out. I wouldn't shag her with Tarzan's.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"some private messages about this so far and if your interested too, just get in touch.

If it was Tarzan putting his Mrs forward for a session let me know. "

Ffs....

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Ffs....

"

You shouldn't be on threads discussing gangbangs Muffy. There is only so much thrashing my cock can take.

over a year ago

Ffs....

You shouldn't be on threads discussing gangbangs Muffy. There is only so much thrashing my cock can take."

You crack me up

I'm sure it's robust

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Ffs....

Are we really going to do this on a public forum Muffy, you filthy, dirty hot minx?(please reply, I'm nearly there!)

You shouldn't be on threads discussing gangbangs Muffy. There is only so much thrashing my cock can take.

You crack me up

I'm sure it's robust "

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Ffs....

Are we really going to do this on a public forum Muffy, you filthy, dirty hot minx?(please reply, I'm nearly there!)

You crack me up

I'm sure it's robust "

Are we really going to do this on a public forum Muffy you filthy, dirty hot minx? (please reply I'm nearly there)

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Fuck knows what happened there. You got me a little flustered Muffy!!

over a year ago

Ffs....

You crack me up

I'm sure it's robust

Are we really going to do this on a public forum Muffy you filthy, dirty hot minx? (please reply I'm nearly there)"

On my knees.

Ready when you are...

over a year ago

If it was that narcissistic couple that said all fab girls were 'definitely not Miss Worlds', count me out. I wouldn't shag her with Tarzan's. "

You're obsessed with me John fae Suffolk but sorry bud to let you down but I'm taken, if The Real Destroyer comes back to fab he's your man.

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Ffs....

You crack me up

I'm sure it's robust

Are we really going to do this on a public forum Muffy you filthy, dirty hot minx? (please reply I'm nearly there)

On my knees.

Ready when you are... "

Shit, I've just cum over my mums new sofa.

over a year ago

Ffs....

You crack me up

I'm sure it's robust

On my knees.

Ready when you are...

Shit, I've just cum over my mums new sofa."

Try Elbow Grease from B&M.

Got your Dad's stains out of mine last week

over a year ago

Ffs....

You crack me up

I'm sure it's robust

On my knees.

Ready when you are...

Shit, I've just cum over my mums new sofa."

remove the words 'new' and 'sofa' and we would believe you more

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Ffs....

You crack me up

I'm sure it's robust

On my knees.

Ready when you are...

Got your Dad's stains out of mine last week "

Very good. I bet your smirking at that one.

over a year ago

Ffs....

You crack me up

I'm sure it's robust

On my knees.

Ready when you are...

Got your Dad's stains out of mine last week

Very good. I bet your smirking at that one."

Hee hee...like Mutley dae Wacky Races

https://youtu.be/3uSTOHa4Im4

Post new Message to Thread