Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Click bait accounts

Jump to newest

By *IGDADDYBEAR69 OP   Man
over a year ago

GLASGOW

So i am getting bollocked because i called some one out for clickbait on there account example “insatiable slut” as the title

Half way down they state there very selective who they fuck…

Extremely picky, girl you can talk home to mum… there words

So is that not oxymoronic? (Think if got that right)

Slut by the definition is some one with low moral standing and happily play with all. Yes i was attracted to the click bait (red bloody male)

Before anyone jumps in i ve just read the click bait profile there to old for my taste and arent of an interest but it was just one of many such profile that seem to pop up… on a continues basis with these words

Why do women seem to think this attracts men to them? Especially when they havent the sort attitude that backs up that statement… in my own opinion i feel it attracts the wrong type of person and its hurtful towards women…

Dont get me wrong there will be women that are 100% accurate in description of slut and where it like a badge of honor and they should but 90% are just “click baiting” and are noticeably when they are harassed by the horny masses on here

Whats your opinion on the word and its use… ps no slut shaming thats not whats going on here its the click bait

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Are you suggesting that just because someone calls themselves a slut they should say yes to everything?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think in this context people use the word slut to describe their ravenous behaviour when engaged in sex, not the fact that they will fuck anything that moves.

By *ueen CatWoman
over a year ago

fife

"I think in this context people use the word slut to describe their ravenous behaviour when engaged in sex, not the fact that they will fuck anything that moves.

This exactly

"

over a year ago

GLASGOW

To be far it was less about being the slut term and more that it was clearly a click bait to get attention and then to ensure the had the profile views but not the harassment that results from such statements they state the polar opposite of what would in your terms above a slut is meaning…

slut in standing isnt a greedy girl shes not a slut she just enjoys large quantities of men but she can be selective of those men a slut doesnt thats why i hate the term being used on people profile because they obviously use the term as click bait to gather attention and mostly thats negative male attention… if you get the point i am meaning. We should remove the word and put it more along greedy girl

over a year ago

Or we just let people use whatever words they want to describe themselves and read their profiles to find out whether they fit our expectations of the terms they choose?

By *ide em cowgirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think girls are able to be classy,picky women and then behave like a complete "dirty slut" with selective few. Slut just always seems to conjure up a lady who just loves action with anyone and everyone but I think it is used to describe so much more these days.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Like your mum in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom is that not what they say

over a year ago

GLASGOW

"I think girls are able to be classy,picky women and then behave like a complete "dirty slut" with selective few. Slut just always seems to conjure up a lady who just loves action with anyone and everyone but I think it is used to describe so much more these days. "

over a year ago

I can't believe that folk actually go to the trouble of "calling out" someone for something in their profile.

Unless there is something completely out of order and it's rather a case that the person is full of shite then avoid the roaster. Simple.

over a year ago

And I don't like the word.

By *rBlueCarMan
over a year ago

Lanark

"Slut by the definition is some one with low moral standing "

Get the fuck out.

By *cottish gentMan
over a year ago

Dumbarton

Absolutely agree.

By *cottish gentMan
over a year ago

Dumbarton

[Removed by poster at 06/07/22 23:55:52]

By *itty Jack SparrowMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

This some weak shit. No wonder decent guys have such a hard time. Place is full of knuckle draggers that are triggered by a woman daring to choose who she wants.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"This some weak shit. No wonder decent guys have such a hard time. Place is full of knuckle draggers that are triggered by a woman daring to choose who she wants. "

Well said, James

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"I think in this context people use the word slut to describe their ravenous behaviour when engaged in sex, not the fact that they will fuck anything that moves.

This exactly "

Completely this.. Full stop. End of forum discussion.

over a year ago

GLASGOW

"And I don't like the word."

Agree dont see the need for a degrading word like that when there are plenty of others to describe a women or man that loves sex

over a year ago

GLASGOW

"Slut by the definition is some one with low moral standing

Get the fuck out."

Bit harsh… state no slut shaming

over a year ago

GLASGOW

"This some weak shit. No wonder decent guys have such a hard time. Place is full of knuckle draggers that are triggered by a woman daring to choose who she wants. "

Not sure what that about if you read the content its “asking” about the use of the degrading word to attract unwanted attention then to be an oxymoron through out the profile… dont want to seem harsh but read the full context of the statement before you play the shining knight scenario out… context is a brilliant thing

over a year ago

GLASGOW

This exactly

Completely this.. Full stop. End of forum discussion. "

Ravenous behaviour

See thats a better word than the S word in my opinion

By *itty Jack SparrowMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"This some weak shit. No wonder decent guys have such a hard time. Place is full of knuckle draggers that are triggered by a woman daring to choose who she wants.

Not sure what that about if you read the content its “asking” about the use of the degrading word to attract unwanted attention then to be an oxymoron through out the profile… dont want to seem harsh but read the full context of the statement before you play the shining knight scenario out… context is a brilliant thing"

You're absolutely right

The full context matters. As does emotional intelligence and assessing someone's motive for posting this. Let's be honest it's a guy spitting the dummy because he's not getting what he wants but masking it by playing that it's an innocent question. Attitude is everything and if yours was better you might be better received. Instead of getting roasted in the comments. So no white act to get attention from women here, simply someone who has seen the upset caused to female partners on here by desperate/entitled guys shitty attitudes

By *itty Jack SparrowMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"This some weak shit. No wonder decent guys have such a hard time. Place is full of knuckle draggers that are triggered by a woman daring to choose who she wants.

Well said, James "

That's a low blow you!

over a year ago

"So i am getting bollocked because i called some one out for clickbait on there account example “insatiable slut” as the title

Slut by the definition is some one with low moral standing and happily play with all. Yes i was attracted to the click bait (red bloody male)

Before anyone jumps in i ve just read the click bait profile there to old for my taste and arent of an interest but it was just one of many such profile that seem to pop up… on a continues basis with these words

Why do women seem to think this attracts men to them? Especially when they havent the sort attitude that backs up that statement… in my own opinion i feel it attracts the wrong type of person and its hurtful towards women…

Dont get me wrong there will be women that are 100% accurate in description of slut and where it like a badge of honor and they should but 90% are just “click baiting” and are noticeably when they are harassed by the horny masses on here

Whats your opinion on the word and its use… ps no slut shaming thats not whats going on here its the click bait

"

Just like to point out that guys can also be called sluts.

By *rBlueCarMan
over a year ago

Lanark

"Slut by the definition is some one with low moral standing "

"Get the fuck out."

"Bit harsh… state no slut shaming"

While actively slut shaming. Not only are you insulting me and one of my current partners, but all but about 3 of the women I've ever played with. Every one of us has a higher "moral standing" than you, judging by the things you've written here, so no - that was not a bit harsh. It was the succinct and light version of what I wanted to say. I trust this makes my point.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

This exactly

Ravenous behaviour

See thats a better word than the S word in my opinion "

It's really not up to you what other people put on their profiles. If someone wants to describe themselves as a slut, let them. If it puts you off, check out other profiles that might appeal to you more and don't start a forum thread about it, because it does look like you're spitting out the dummy here x

over a year ago

GLASGOW

"So i am getting bollocked because i called some one out for clickbait on there account example “insatiable slut” as the title

Exactly the point of the message that i really dont like the use of the word and even more so when the profile states the complete opposite in describing themselfs

As for the hurt guy. I would be if i had ask anything just seen this and many other profiles using that word which i “in my opinion “ feeel its a degrading message thats all the post is about but like a few threads i have read this week. Theres a clique that like to shall we say point score

Just like to point out that guys can also be called sluts."

over a year ago

GLASGOW

This exactly

Exactly what i did but again the form was an opinion and what do you think peice.

I can see why some long term member are starting to turn off from an open form

Ravenous behaviour

See thats a better word than the S word in my opinion

It's really not up to you what other people put on their profiles. If someone wants to describe themselves as a slut, let them. If it puts you off, check out other profiles that might appeal to you more and don't start a forum thread about it, because it does look like you're spitting out the dummy here x"

Post new Message to Thread