Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Married guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any women in this site that would meet a married guy for discrete fun.

Been in here for a while now and not a bit of success yet. Spoke to some very lovely ladies and couples but hadn't progressed to meeting

So was just wanting to see if they are woman in here that meet married guys or would it be best just calling it a day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ffervescent_KissCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Do your wife a favour and call it a day. Better still, leave her, then fill your boots with everything Fab has to offer.

Mr.

By *herriesandcreamCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Feel this is de javu, have you asked this before? as there was a very similar thread a wee while back.. we wouldnt meet a married man who is playing as a single male. I don't know your circumstances and everyone's different, therefore I'm sure there are plenty others who would. Good luck in your search though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some people might just be honest with them though mate

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

Personally, I would prefer people be upfront in their profile that they are married. It's not a deal breaker for us as everyone has their reasons for being here, but obviously there's potential for hassle which a lot will want to avoid. I prefer the wives/partners to know though.

What I really don't like is men who slag their Mrs off as an excuse, as I have seen some do.

over a year ago

We decided to explore and my wife had sex with another guy of a couple. It's not as easy to do as you may think

over a year ago

"Personally, I would prefer people be upfront in their profile that they are married. It's not a deal breaker for us as everyone has their reasons for being here, but obviously there's potential for hassle which a lot will want to avoid. I prefer the wives/partners to know though.

What I really don't like is men who slag their Mrs off as an excuse, as I have seen some do."

Yeah got to be nice to everyone and accept different situations, but like wise if someone says your a dick for being here behind wife back you have to accept their view

over a year ago

If I was looking for a man on here, no, I wouldn't knowingly meet a married man. I could probably be accused of hypocrisy though as I talk to a few regularly.

I try not to judge. Never know what goes on behind closed doors.

over a year ago

I would meet a married women but would hate to meet someone who said were single but weren't that is a big no for me

over a year ago

As a single person, I'd avoid those in relationships for discrete fun at all costs. I'm sure there'll be some out there who get a kick out it but I personally wouldn't want to be part.

over a year ago

Can be a lot of heartache down the line if the wife doesn’t know and finds out…. I would never knowingly want to hurt someone like that. If person lied saying single and was married that’s wrong and taking away my freedom of choice

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"As a single person, I'd avoid those in relationships for discrete fun at all costs. I'm sure there'll be some out there who get a kick out it but I personally wouldn't want to be part."

You do realise this is a sex site? It sounds like you are auditioning for a future wife.

over a year ago

Due to the woman to men ratio it’s hard enough for non married single guys to get interaction on this site...

over a year ago

"Personally, I would prefer people be upfront in their profile that they are married. It's not a deal breaker for us as everyone has their reasons for being here, but obviously there's potential for hassle which a lot will want to avoid. I prefer the wives/partners to know though.

What I really don't like is men who slag their Mrs off as an excuse, as I have seen some do.

Yeah got to be nice to everyone and accept different situations, but like wise if someone says your a dick for being here behind wife back you have to accept their view"

I totally get it mate. And I have had that a couple of times and that's fine that's their opinion which I accept

over a year ago

"Can be a lot of heartache down the line if the wife doesn’t know and finds out…. I would never knowingly want to hurt someone like that. If person lied saying single and was married that’s wrong and taking away my freedom of choice "

I always thought being upfront about being married is the best option so the women or couples could never say I wasn't up front

over a year ago

"Can be a lot of heartache down the line if the wife doesn’t know and finds out…. I would never knowingly want to hurt someone like that. If person lied saying single and was married that’s wrong and taking away my freedom of choice

I always thought being upfront about being married is the best option so the women or couples could never say I wasn't up front"

Don't justify your personal life to anyone who disagrees with it.

Whatever reason you are here with or without your wife's knowledge is your business and no one's else's, for every 10 females/couples who say they'd never meet a married cheating man there's 10 who say they would.

Be yourself and be content with what you're looking for, you cannot please everyone on this site and you shouldn't be expected to please them all anyways.

over a year ago

Thank you ????????

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"

You do realise this is a sex site? "

It is a swinging resource and community-based website.

Not all people are here to meet with other people for just 'sex'...

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

For me attached men is a no, even couples on here that play separately with permission is a no, and I’ve even had women approach me to play with their husbands and the simple answer for me is always NO

Everyone has their own reasons for and against but for me I’m a monogamous individual and that’s how my moral compass lies

Have I ever been with an attached man before ? Yes unknowingly and it’s not an experience I wish to repeat

over a year ago

Interesting mixed bag of options here.

I'm a married man who has his reasons for being here. I genuinely love my wife dearly and would hate to hurt her. Can see how that is completely hypocritical as im here without her knowledge. I've tried over and over to let her know what i would like to try in the bedroom, to no avail. Apparently im to dominant to want to be sub for a woman. As for my bi side again, not taken serious when ive mentioned it. Having old fashioned opinions im scared to push her to believe me incase I loose her. Again hypocritical as im cheating essentially. I am not here looking for anything I get at home. I always make sure that I don't message folks that mention no interest in attached men.

Long story short. Everyone has their own personal reasons for being here and shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush

over a year ago

"Interesting mixed bag of options here.

I'm a married man who has his reasons for being here. I genuinely love my wife dearly and would hate to hurt her. Can see how that is completely hypocritical as im here without her knowledge. I've tried over and over to let her know what i would like to try in the bedroom, to no avail. Apparently im to dominant to want to be sub for a woman. As for my bi side again, not taken serious when ive mentioned it. Having old fashioned opinions im scared to push her to believe me incase I loose her. Again hypocritical as im cheating essentially. I am not here looking for anything I get at home. I always make sure that I don't message folks that mention no interest in attached men.

Long story short. Everyone has their own personal reasons for being here and shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush "

Exactly, and as previously stated they're plenty of women in here that have had fun with married guys but the guys haven't been upfront about it

over a year ago

I am married and I'm 100% upfront about it. I have no issues meeting married men at the end of the day im looking to shag someone not start dating them. Reel on here can differ as married wonan are fair game but married guys are outcast. Like already said above noone knows anyone's reasons for being on here just be honest from the get go that's all you can do

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Similar to you post 14 weeks ago. No, we wouldn't meet a married man behind his wife's back. Tell us, would you be happy if your wife met strangers and fcked them? But at least you are not hiding behind a couple's profile.

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

"Are there any women in this site that would meet a married guy for discrete fun.

Been in here for a while now and not a bit of success yet. Spoke to some very lovely ladies and couples but hadn't progressed to meeting

So was just wanting to see if they are woman in here that meet married guys or would it be best just calling it a day"

Usually when the word 'discreet is used, the wife knows.'

Even if we were looking we would never meet a disrespectful and dishonest person.

Neither of these are attractive.

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

Long story short. Everyone has their own personal reasons for being here and shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush "

So seeing that you love her so dearly she knows that you are on here??

That wouldn't be such a show of love if she doesn't, would it?? Like you said, you are scared of losing her; its about you, not her.

over a year ago

"Can be a lot of heartache down the line if the wife doesn’t know and finds out…. I would never knowingly want to hurt someone like that. If person lied saying single and was married that’s wrong and taking away my freedom of choice

I always thought being upfront about being married is the best option so the women or couples could never say I wasn't up front Don't justify your personal life to anyone who disagrees with it.

Whatever reason you are here with or without your wife's knowledge is your business and no one's else's, for every 10 females/couples who say they'd never meet a married cheating man there's 10 who say they would.

Be yourself and be content with what you're looking for, you cannot please everyone on this site and you shouldn't be expected to please them all anyways."

Ill take those odds

By *ookie69Man
over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

Some girls will, some girls won't

Some girls need a lot of lovin' and some girls don't

Well, I know I've got the fever but I don't know why

Some say they will and some girls lie.

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

"Some girls will, some girls won't

"

Right.....

over a year ago

"Some girls will, some girls won't

Never a truer word spoken lol

"

By *IGDADDYBEAR69Man
over a year ago

GLASGOW

See i used to be married and in a similar situation. Tried explaining my wants and desires in the bedroom and that her desires etc where to low mine to high we needed a common ground… she ignored me for about a year having sex on her terms maybe once a month at max… i areanged a councillor were ahe denied everything and said there was nothing wrong this last for about 18months and i finally got to the stage that i divorced her because i just could keep going that way… because i was getting to the point i was going to cheat and didnt want to be that guy and hated myself for even thinking it… dark spiral…

So my suggestion is councilling first see if that opens up there eyes because really in scotand swinging guys being bi and bdsm and all those other things are a taboo for 99% of the country just have to pick up a newspaper to see it.

Then if that doesnt change her mind to more open then seperate and explain the full reason behind it… make you feel healthier… but what not to do is let her pretend to change and she forces herself to try and please your wants… that really not healthy and your better of just being loving friends than in a marriage

Only my opinion though

By *ess JinksWoman
over a year ago

West coast

The reason I have "no cheating partners" on my profile is a pragmatic not ethical one. People have reasons which aren't my business. But my experience has been that people with busy family lives have less free time, so it's harder to arrange meets.

I don't get a thrill out of messages giving me short windows of opportunities to meet, squeezing me in between duties.

over a year ago

"The reason I have "no cheating partners" on my profile is a pragmatic not ethical one. People have reasons which aren't my business. But my experience has been that people with busy family lives have less free time, so it's harder to arrange meets.

I don't get a thrill out of messages giving me short windows of opportunities to meet, squeezing me in between duties. "

I couldn't have put that ^ any better!

Post new Message to Thread