Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Minimal meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm really in the mood for a good snog! Just that, maybe a bit of touching but mostly snogging and I was thinking would anyone do that? Would you meet up for one specific thing with no expectation or hopes of getting more?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugehandsMan
over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

Why wouldn't someone want to meet up for a good snogging session with maybe a bit of intimate touching?

Personally I think it would possibly make any future meets so much more fun as the build up is sometimes as much fun as bedroom frolics.

But then maybe I'm weird

over a year ago

"Why wouldn't someone want to meet up for a good snogging session with maybe a bit of intimate touching?

Personally I think it would possibly make any future meets so much more fun as the build up is sometimes as much fun as bedroom frolics.

But then maybe I'm weird "

Actually I met a guy on here years ago and for the first 6/7 times we met we would only kiss and he'd massage me. I must say when we did finally cave and have sex I thought he was gonna put me through the wall he fucked me so hard

By *enLucyCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'm really in the mood for a good snog! Just that, maybe a bit of touching but mostly snogging and I was thinking would anyone do that? Would you meet up for one specific thing with no expectation or hopes of getting more? "

My Ben would like that, if you want lol

Me, though, I am a bit hard-wired for a good fuck lmfao

Lucy x

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I love kissing it’s for me the most important part of any physical contact sexually if the kids doesn’t do it then sorry !!

Social meet a snog at the end if there’s a bit of chemistry and the snog is pants ! Chances of round two minimal ! If you want me to cum then kissing will defo finish me off ! No kissing or bare minimal you could be plugging away for weeks I won’t be satisfied my mind will wander off to anything but sex

By *enLucyCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why wouldn't someone want to meet up for a good snogging session with maybe a bit of intimate touching?

But then maybe I'm weird

Actually I met a guy on here years ago and for the first 6/7 times we met we would only kiss and he'd massage me. I must say when we did finally cave and have sex I thought he was gonna put me through the wall he fucked me so hard "

This made us cackle. Brilliant

over a year ago

"I'm really in the mood for a good snog! Just that, maybe a bit of touching but mostly snogging and I was thinking would anyone do that? Would you meet up for one specific thing with no expectation or hopes of getting more?

My Ben would like that, if you want lol

Me, though, I am a bit hard-wired for a good fuck lmfao

Lucy x"

I mean.....I'm not opposed to the latter most of the time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Male half here. I would 100% be up for kissing only meets. Love a good extended make out session.

over a year ago

Dry jumping with the smell of lynx Africa / Fahrenheit or cool waters !! enough to knock you out lol

Oooooh the teenage memories take me back any day

over a year ago

"I love kissing it’s for me the most important part of any physical contact sexually if the kids doesn’t do it then sorry !!

Social meet a snog at the end if there’s a bit of chemistry and the snog is pants ! Chances of round two minimal ! If you want me to cum then kissing will defo finish me off ! No kissing or bare minimal you could be plugging away for weeks I won’t be satisfied my mind will wander off to anything but sex "

Oh definitely, there's nothing more disappointing than kissing someone and finding out you don't match styles, especially if you really fancy them!

By *ookie69Man
over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

Me.

I've never had any expectations in anyone I've met.

The power of communication & connectivity leads to greater results.

I know, I'm a feckin weirdo

By *ugehandsMan
over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

But then maybe I'm weird

Actually I met a guy on here years ago and for the first 6/7 times we met we would only kiss and he'd massage me. I must say when we did finally cave and have sex I thought he was gonna put me through the wall he fucked me so hard "

That's always the preferred outcome... And I'd even fix the wall afterwards

By *otmale5Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Yes . Done that a few times kissing and petting , very nice x

over a year ago

"I'm really in the mood for a good snog! Just that, maybe a bit of touching but mostly snogging and I was thinking would anyone do that? Would you meet up for one specific thing with no expectation or hopes of getting more? "

Love a good snog, for me personally there is no expectations when you meet someone.

By *di1234Man
over a year ago

SSheffield

Any woman wants to have a great fuck today?

over a year ago

I totally agree. Sometimes there's nothing sexier than a long slow passionate kiss with wandering hands!

By *bcums3Couple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

If that’s what they where looking for nothing better than some kissing, touching and teasing who says it needs to go any further

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

If someone stated specifically this is what they wanted to meet for, then no, it wouldn't be for me

over a year ago

I love a good kiss .. if it’s right it’s electric..if not it’s hard to get in the mood lol

By *ookie69Man
over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

"If someone stated specifically this is what they wanted to meet for, then no, it wouldn't be for me"

What about. Hawdin hands. ?

By *enLucyCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"If someone stated specifically this is what they wanted to meet for, then no, it wouldn't be for me

What about. Hawdin hands. ? "

XD sprayed ma tea at that one

over a year ago

"If someone stated specifically this is what they wanted to meet for, then no, it wouldn't be for me

What about. Hawdin hands. ? "

With each other !! Only if you wear gloves ! Non latex mind I have allergies

By *ookie69Man
over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

What about. Hawdin hands. ?

With each other !! Only if you wear gloves ! Non latex mind I have allergies "

OK.. need too build up some mutual chemistry tho...

By *ide em cowgirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love a good wee snog aswell, nothing better. Totally think meets like this are good.

over a year ago

I love meeting for just kissing.

over a year ago

Miming meets in black and white t shirts

over a year ago

"Miming meets in black and white t shirts "