Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm photo verified and understand its importance to others to be verified by another fab user. I'm an experienced swinger but only recently returned to fabulous Fab.

What were you experiences in how to get verified?

Please reply with kindness. Jonny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *OSCCOSMITH69Man
over a year ago

Glasgow & Edinburgh

"I'm photo verified and understand its importance to others to be verified by another fab user. I'm an experienced swinger but only recently returned to fabulous Fab.

Please reply with kindness. Jonny"

I am a n experienced swinger and returning to fab but dont now how to get verification? Even though it states it in the verification menu lol

over a year ago

"I'm photo verified and understand its importance to others to be verified by another fab user. I'm an experienced swinger but only recently returned to fabulous Fab.

I am a n experienced swinger and returning to fab but dont now how to get verification? Even though it states it in the verification menu lol"

Hello, I was asking for experiences but thanks for info

By *ighlandguy1000Man
over a year ago

Inverness

I got my first from a club meet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Look for social events And attend that will get you verified and can also get you meets

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

I think most guys on here would recommend you set up a fake single girls profile and a fake couples profile. Verify yourself as being a great shag and a hell of a nice guy. If fab ask you to photo verify you couples profile start a thread on here complaining it invades your privacy and close it down.Its a win,win. Good luck!

over a year ago

Brilliant!

over a year ago

I think most guys on here would recommend you set up a fake single girls profile and a fake couples profile. Verify yourself as being a great shag and a hell of a nice guy. If fab ask you to photo verify you couples profile start a thread on here complaining it invades your privacy and close it down.Its a win,win. Good luck! "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If you’ve been on before isn’t there still friends uve met in the past who could reverify you perhaps!?

over a year ago

"If you’ve been on before isn’t there still friends uve met in the past who could reverify you perhaps!?"

It's been a while, they not active. Good idea thou

over a year ago

I'm the same mate. All my ex fab meets have moved on and aren't on fab now! It's not easy

By *igsaw93Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Attending a club is generally the easiest way. Pre drinks can be handy so that people get to know you and you can start to meet people early in the night when usernames can be popped straight in phones. The socials are also a great way to meet people who are active and get verified.

A back up is a webcam verification on chat, though it doesn't prove much other than that you're not a cat fish and are real. People won't put as much faith in them but they at least show willing.

Jigs xx

over a year ago

Photo verified, then old friends verified me when I came back.

over a year ago

"Photo verified, then old friends verified me when I came back. "
Pfft don't talk to me about photo verified.

over a year ago

"Photo verified, then old friends verified me when I came back. Pfft don't talk to me about photo verified. "

It's easy enough to do. Take a photo, send it, verified!

over a year ago

"Photo verified, then old friends verified me when I came back. Pfft don't talk to me about photo verified.

It's easy enough to do. Take a photo, send it, verified! "

Oh I know that but they rejected our pic even though it's quite clearly me and Jane in it, gave us some "you could have split up with her and we don't know if its the same female or not" nonsense , fs I know I've had a few couples account in the past on here but all our pics with us together are the same 2 people.

I just gave up and told them to delete our profile.

By *esLibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

Already got the best advice on here, go to a club/social.

There will show fabbers you' re not a fake.

It's a start but frankly, for us, we care verification of trusted people and only the ones actually playing.

A fab's profile full of social verification it's a proof, in our opinion, that the account isn't here for playing.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I had a threesome with 2 guys. Both verified me. Job done

Post new Message to Thread