Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Hello.

Jump to newest

By *illie10 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Any young guys on here want to practise on an old guy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Try fabguys might get a better response

By *illie10 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"Try fabguys might get a better response "
Thanks.

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"Any young guys on here want to practise on an old guy?"

Practice what? Arranging meets where they don't turn up? Endless messages that end up in ghosting you? Bullshitting about their previous veri's that have 'disappeared'? Virtue signalling about just about anything (parking violation is a big one on here)? Robbing you when they find out your address? Yep, you should get plenty of takers.

By *illie10 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"Any young guys on here want to practise on an old guy?

Practice what? Arranging meets where they don't turn up? Endless messages that end up in ghosting you? Bullshitting about their previous veri's that have 'disappeared'? Virtue signalling about just about anything (parking violation is a big one on here)? Robbing you when they find out your address? Yep, you should get plenty of takers. "

Your reply would suggest that that you have had bad experiences on here. That is a shame. We should all be good to each other. Life is difficult enough without any nastiness. I wish you well for the future.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Practice what? Arranging meets where they don't turn up? Endless messages that end up in ghosting you? Bullshitting about their previous veri's that have 'disappeared'? Virtue signalling about just about anything (parking violation is a big one on here)? Robbing you when they find out your address? Yep, you should get plenty of takers. "

I assumed "hide the sausage".

Chill amigo

As my last friendly reminder from the powers that be suggested... "if you're finding the forums difficult...maybe take a break"

By *idas ManMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

We assumed the same thing Miss Muff haha

over a year ago

I have 'practised' on a few older guys in the past 40 plus but many a time it revolves around the female partner either watching or wanting my cock herself.

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Practice what? Arranging meets where they don't turn up? Endless messages that end up in ghosting you? Bullshitting about their previous veri's that have 'disappeared'? Virtue signalling about just about anything (parking violation is a big one on here)? Robbing you when they find out your address? Yep, you should get plenty of takers.

Chill amigo

As my last friendly reminder from the powers that be suggested... "if you're finding the forums difficult...maybe take a break""

Hey Muffy, did you change your profile pic to hide from the mods? I miss that arse.

over a year ago

Chill amigo

As my last friendly reminder from the powers that be suggested... "if you're finding the forums difficult...maybe take a break""

he needs laid, maybe you can give him a sympathy shag

over a year ago

Chill amigo

As my last friendly reminder from the powers that be suggested... "if you're finding the forums difficult...maybe take a break"

Hey Muffy, did you change your profile pic to hide from the mods? I miss that arse."

Arse pic still available in profile pics

By *macunninglinguistMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Chill amigo

Hey Muffy, did you change your profile pic to hide from the mods? I miss that arse.

Arse pic still available in profile pics "

Advertised wank-fodder is my favourite kind.

By *illie10 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

No-one actually said yes. Lol

over a year ago

"No-one actually said yes. Lol"
Shockaroonie!

By *ookie69Man
over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

"Any young guys on here want to practise on an old guy?"

You've been here over a year and you've just asked this?

In theory..this should be in the "Meets Section" you may have better results in what you seek.

Good luck

Post new Message to Thread