Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Snowflakes and Wokes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

All these climate activist nutters saying the world's getting hotter and the ice caps are melting, show me the proof because right now I've got my heating on in fecking June..

That all about?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"All these climate activist nutters saying the world's getting hotter and the ice caps are melting, show me the proof because right now I've got my heating on in fecking June..

That all about? "

I’ve been tempted but not giving in by putting heating on in June absolutely no way

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"All these climate activist nutters saying the world's getting hotter and the ice caps are melting, show me the proof because right now I've got my heating on in fecking June..

That all about? "

You have just provided the proof mate.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stick a jumper on and stop moaning because it’s here.

But don’t get me started on the myth of electric vehicle benefits

over a year ago

That all about?

You have just provided the proof mate."

Yeah proved its not getting warmer IF the world was getting hotter I wouldn't need to put my heating on in June would I?

over a year ago

"Stick a jumper on and stop moaning because it’s here.

But don’t get me started on the myth of electric vehicle benefits "

Not moaning , only stating that these whackos are wrong on global warming.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

A guy at work told me that "Global warming" is an archived term nowadays. Apparently "Climate change" is the correct terminology now.

I had a similar rant as yours in the office about 4 or 5 weeks ago, and that's when he told me.

I'll also say that when he told me, it wasn't in a in an activists stereotypical way, as he told me facts about why it's no longer called "Global warming", the main reason being that when it was coined, they were focussing on the ice caps and not looking at the effects in other areas.

Mandy

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Not moaning , only stating that these whackos are wrong on global warming."

One thing they are not is whacko's. They have managed to brainwash most of the population that we are in some sort of climate crisis and scam billions/trillions of tax payers money into schemes that make them very, very rich. Clever folk really (or are people dumb as frogs?).

over a year ago

Not moaning , only stating that these whackos are wrong on global warming.

One thing they are not is whacko's. They have managed to brainwash most of the population that we are in some sort of climate crisis and scam billions/trillions of tax payers money into schemes that make them very, very rich. Clever folk really (or are people dumb as frogs?)."

Some ppl will believe anything they are told

over a year ago

"A guy at work told me that "Global warming" is an archived term nowadays. Apparently "Climate change" is the correct terminology now.

I had a similar rant as yours in the office about 4 or 5 weeks ago, and that's when he told me.

I'll also say that when he told me, it wasn't in a in an activists stereotypical way, as he told me facts about why it's no longer called "Global warming", the main reason being that when it was coined, they were focussing on the ice caps and not looking at the effects in other areas.

Mandy"

world's gone crazy mandy

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Not moaning , only stating that these whackos are wrong on global warming."

As these "whackos' make up 97% of the scientific community who look at climate change and you are mistaken weather for climate, whose the wacko? http://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/isnt-there-lot-disagreement-among-climate-scientists-about-global-warming#:~:text=The%20American%20Association%20for%20the,caused%20climate%20change%20is%20happening.%22

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Now, who has more creditability scientists who study climate change or people posting on a swingers site? Just waiting for the non trained neurosurgeons to comment on head trauma!

over a year ago

"Now, who has more creditability scientists who study climate change or people posting on a swingers site? Just waiting for the non trained neurosurgeons to comment on head trauma!"
Yeah that's right scientist's are always right eh? You believe what you want Al believe what I want.

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

"Now, who has more creditability scientists who study climate change or people posting on a swingers site? Just waiting for the non trained neurosurgeons to comment on head trauma! Yeah that's right scientist's are always right eh? You believe what you want Al believe what I want."

97% of scientists, let that sink in for a minute and you don't know the difference between weather and climate! Good luck with that mindset.

By *oughRomanticMan
over a year ago

Bathgate

"Now, who has more creditability scientists who study climate change or people posting on a swingers site? Just waiting for the non trained neurosurgeons to comment on head trauma! Yeah that's right scientist's are always right eh? You believe what you want Al believe what I want."

You literally opened a thread welcome discussion about the topic and then resorted to “You believe what you want and I’ll believe what I want” when someone shares an opposing (and correct) opinion. Well done, gold star!

But yeah, let’s all follow the view of some random on a swingers forum as opposed to literal scientists who are experts on the subject

over a year ago

That all about?

Yeah proved its not getting warmer IF the world was getting hotter I wouldn't need to put my heating on in June would I? "

Man honestly said this as a point to his argument

over a year ago

Climate change is real, I've just had a polar bear chap my door and ask me if I'm renting my spare room out because it's piping at his bit

over a year ago

"Now, who has more creditability scientists who study climate change or people posting on a swingers site? Just waiting for the non trained neurosurgeons to comment on head trauma! Yeah that's right scientist's are always right eh? You believe what you want Al believe what I want.

97% of scientists, let that sink in for a minute and you don't know the difference between weather and climate! Good luck with that mindset. "

nothing wrong with my mindset, I dint believe a word these scientist say obviously you do and that's your perogative.

Did you also believe that wearing a mask during covid help save your life and others around you?

over a year ago

"Now, who has more creditability scientists who study climate change or people posting on a swingers site? Just waiting for the non trained neurosurgeons to comment on head trauma! Yeah that's right scientist's are always right eh? You believe what you want Al believe what I want.

You literally opened a thread welcome discussion about the topic and then resorted to “You believe what you want and I’ll believe what I want” when someone shares an opposing (and correct) opinion. Well done, gold star!

But yeah, let’s all follow the view of some random on a swingers forum as opposed to literal scientists who are experts on the subject "

I've not asked you to follow my view so get your facts straight, I'm saying not all scientists are correct in what they are saying, if you want to believe everything you'd told good on you but I get my opinion from reading facts not just someone's opinion

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"Now, who has more creditability scientists who study climate change or people posting on a swingers site? Just waiting for the non trained neurosurgeons to comment on head trauma!"

Where do you get this 97% from?? You don't need to be a neurosurgeon to look out the window. The sea is still where it was 20 years ago when the carbon cretins got hold of social media. Thank god for free thinkers on the swinging forums.

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"Now, who has more creditability scientists who study climate change or people posting on a swingers site? Just waiting for the non trained neurosurgeons to comment on head trauma!

Where do you get this 97% from?? You don't need to be a neurosurgeon to look out the window. The sea is still where it was 20 years ago when the carbon cretins got hold of social media. Thank god for free thinkers on the swinging forums."

And by the way, are you suggesting swingers are thick and not competent enough to debate current issues and have opinions? I think this may well be more of a reflection on your view of swingers and not reality.

By *hrobbermanMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"But don’t get me started on the myth of electric vehicle benefits "

I work in a small town of just under 3,000 people. There is 1 (one) charging point for electric vehicles.

Apparently the electricity to charge a car there is free. My electric costs for my home has doubled.

It's a farce.

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

The planet is getting warmer in general

And sea levels are rising

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

"The planet is getting warmer in general

And sea levels are rising "

Yeah, yeah. What does someone off a swingers site know?

over a year ago

And sea levels are rising "

"The planet is getting warmer in general" Doesn't mean it is being caused by climate change, our planet heats up then cools down, sea levels rise then fall. Been like that for 4.5 billion years.

By *rs Bi and Mr Her GuyCouple
over a year ago

Clydebank

But yeah, let’s all follow the view of some random on a swingers forum as opposed to literal scientists who are experts on the subject I've not asked you to follow my view so get your facts straight, I'm saying not all scientists are correct in what they are saying, if you want to believe everything you'd told good on you but I get my opinion from reading facts not just someone's opinion "

Playing devils advocate. Can you explain to me what makes what you read facts. And what they read someone’s opinion?

over a year ago

Clydebank

"The planet is getting warmer in general" Doesn't mean it is being caused by climate change, our planet heats up then cools down, sea levels rise then fall. Been like that for 4.5 billion years."

You literally started this post by stating the planet wasn’t getting warmer

over a year ago

"The planet is getting warmer in general" Doesn't mean it is being caused by climate change, our planet heats up then cools down, sea levels rise then fall. Been like that for 4.5 billion years.

You literally started this post by stating the planet wasn’t getting warmer"

No I said if it was getting warmer as the scientists are claiming then I wouldn't need to be putting on my heating in June because it be warm.

On another note, the average temp in Scotland in June since records began is between 15 -17 degrees this month so far is 13 degrees..

over a year ago

Clydebank

You literally started this post by stating the planet wasn’t getting warmer No I said if it was getting warmer as the scientists are claiming then I wouldn't need to be putting on my heating in June because it be warm.

On another note, the average temp in Scotland in June since records began is between 15 -17 degrees this month so far is 13 degrees.."

So what statement are you going with as they contradict each other?

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

You literally started this post by stating the planet wasn’t getting warmer No I said if it was getting warmer as the scientists are claiming then I wouldn't need to be putting on my heating in June because it be warm.

On another note, the average temp in Scotland in June since records began is between 15 -17 degrees this month so far is 13 degrees.."

Have you checked all the other months too?

over a year ago

Clydebank

On another note, the average temp in Scotland in June since records began is between 15 -17 degrees this month so far is 13 degrees..

So what statement are you going with as they contradict each other?"

Also it’s called global warning not Scotland warming

over a year ago

So what statement are you going with as they contradict each other?"

I'm saying that our climate is NOT getting warmer

over a year ago

Clydebank

So what statement are you going with as they contradict each other? I'm saying that our climate is NOT getting warmer "

What are you talking about

over a year ago

That all about?

Yeah proved its not getting warmer IF the world was getting hotter I wouldn't need to put my heating on in June would I? "

it’s roasting out there

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Have you checked all the other months too?"

This is a subject where today's media and online sources have contaminated the evidence. You can try this guy. I'm sure he's not perfect but he is (imo) fairly honest in his posts/blogs. https://realclimatescience.com/

over a year ago

Clydebank

This is a subject where today's media and online sources have contaminated the evidence. You can try this guy. I'm sure he's not perfect but he is (imo) fairly honest in his posts/blogs. https://realclimatescience.com/"

Same question. What make online sources wrong but this online source correct?

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

This is a subject where today's media and online sources have contaminated the evidence. You can try this guy. I'm sure he's not perfect but he is (imo) fairly honest in his posts/blogs. https://realclimatescience.com/

Same question. What make online sources wrong but this online source correct?"

I never said anything about online resources right or wrong, just contaminated. I said he probably isn't perfect but I just passed on a site I think posts some honest stuff. Read it and make your own mind up. I don't believe just because you are a swinger you are thick.

over a year ago

Clydebank

I never said anything about online resources right or wrong, just contaminated. I said he probably isn't perfect but I just passed on a site I think posts some honest stuff. Read it and make your own mind up. I don't believe just because you are a swinger you are thick. "

Contaminated evidence is incorrect evidence!

And I never said it did. It also doesn’t make you intelligent!

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

I never said anything about online resources right or wrong, just contaminated. I said he probably isn't perfect but I just passed on a site I think posts some honest stuff. Read it and make your own mind up. I don't believe just because you are a swinger you are thick.

Contaminated evidence is incorrect evidence!

And I never said it did. It also doesn’t make you intelligent!"

No it sin't. Contaminated means bad stuff mixed in with good. It means some stuff is right but contaminated by wrong stuff. My comment about swingers being thick is a reference to a previous post. I certainly don't claim to be intelligent but I do know what contaminated means.

over a year ago

Yeah, yeah. What does someone off a swingers site know?"

Eh?

The same logic could be applied to anything you're saying.

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Eh?

The same logic could be applied to anything you're saying."

Please read the previous posts. It was sarcasm.

over a year ago

Eh?

"

OK John.

Went right over my nut.

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Eh?

OK John.

Went right over my nut. "

Normally you bail me out. I was hurt.

over a year ago

Eh?

OK John.

Went right over my nut.

Normally you bail me out. I was hurt. "

You'll live

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Ffs someone bring Celtic and Rangers into this post quick before it gets contentious ..

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"Ffs someone bring Celtic and Rangers into this post quick before it gets contentious ..

"

I'm opening the Glens vodka.

over a year ago

"Ffs someone bring Celtic and Rangers into this post quick before it gets contentious ..

"

Rangers are the same as climate warming they both don't exist

By *oannefife1982TV/TS
over a year ago

Fife

T.A.R.Z.A.N get a grip climate change global warming whatever you want to call it is not a myth.

Stop putting things in the forum's that you know will cause arguments.

I always thought this was a swingers site not a political debate site.

Joanne out !!!!!!

over a year ago

"T.A.R.Z.A.N get a grip climate change global warming whatever you want to call it is not a myth.

Joanne out !!!!!!"

Oh wow , now after you saying that I think I will just post more political threads , glad it's hacked you of that much that you felt the need to tell me in here but feel free to avoid my threads in future if they annoy you that much.

Tarzan over and out !

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"

Disabled parking badges . ?

over a year ago

"T.A.R.Z.A.N get a grip climate change global warming whatever you want to call it is not a myth.

Joanne out !!!!!!"

I agree , TARZAN you trying to steal my thunder as the biggest twat in the forums.

Stop putting things in the forums that make me look better than you.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 12/06/22 19:27:03]

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Joanne out !!!!!!

I agree , TARZAN you trying to steal my thunder as the biggest twat in the forums.

"

Na yer safe Zest .

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Joanne out !!!!!!"

I don't normally agree with Tarzan. When I read his posts I often think he has his loin cloth done up a bit too tight and restricting the blood to his brain. But in this case he is right (I suppose if you throw enough mud...). This man made climate change is a total scam. Its making the rich richer and costing the working man fortunes. People need to see where all their taxes are going. It is truly horrendous.

over a year ago

Joanne out !!!!!!

Na yer safe Zest . "

Phew !! Thx Steph can always rely on you.

over a year ago

Joanne out !!!!!!

I don't normally agree with Tarzan. When I read his posts I often think he has his loin cloth done up a bit too tight and restricting the blood to his brain. But in this case he is right (I suppose if you throw enough mud...). This man made climate change is a total scam. Its making the rich richer and costing the working man fortunes. People need to see where all their taxes are going. It is truly horrendous. "

I'm right on everything I say it just takes others who disagree with me time to figure it out.

over a year ago

Joanne out !!!!!!

"

Sorry Zest but I'm Vladimir Putin to your Hitler

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Joanne out !!!!!!

Sorry Zest but I'm Vladimir Putin to your Hitler "

He's Ghengis Khan . Destroys the threads he starts or contributes too .

By *uffolkJohnMan
over a year ago

Newmarket

Joanne out !!!!!!

He's Ghengis Khan . Destroys the threads he starts or contributes too . "

Rajesh and Howard?

over a year ago

Joanne out !!!!!!

He's Ghengis Khan . Destroys the threads he starts or contributes too . "

I'll Hitler , you the noo

Wait that's sounds familiar somehow.

By *hebirdsMan
over a year ago

Haddington

Have you not noticed that every month or season appears to the hottest or coldest or dryest or wettest since records began. Thats climate change. In Scotland we rely on the north atlantic drift for our climate being so much milder than other places on the same latitude. We are in danger of losing that then we are fecked.

Yes its been shit weather for some of us this year, dont think the wind has ever calmed since Arwin. Definitely the weather and probably due to the climate change.

And yes, masks obviously did help prevent the spread of covid ya conspiratorial twat.

over a year ago

"Have you not noticed that every month or season appears to the hottest or coldest or dryest or wettest since records began. Thats climate change. In Scotland we rely on the north atlantic drift for our climate being so much milder than other places on the same latitude. We are in danger of losing that then we are fecked.

Yes its been shit weather for some of us this year, dont think the wind has ever calmed since Arwin. Definitely the weather and probably due to the climate change.

And yes, masks obviously did help prevent the spread of covid ya conspiratorial twat."

Twat? Have a look at yourself in the mirror, talk about stating the obvious but what will happen if we lose the north Atlantic drift? Will Scotland sink to the bottom of the sea?

By *hebirdsMan
over a year ago

Haddington

"Have you not noticed that every month or season appears to the hottest or coldest or dryest or wettest since records began. Thats climate change. In Scotland we rely on the north atlantic drift for our climate being so much milder than other places on the same latitude. We are in danger of losing that then we are fecked.

And yes, masks obviously did help prevent the spread of covid ya conspiratorial twat.

Twat? Have a look at yourself in the mirror, talk about stating the obvious but what will happen if we lose the north Atlantic drift? Will Scotland sink to the bottom of the sea? "

We will get much much colder. We have an artificially high temperature thanks to the warm currants off our west coast that come from the carribean. Thay currant moves south, we get cold. Simples.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"A guy at work told me that "Global warming" is an archived term nowadays. Apparently "Climate change" is the correct terminology now.

Mandy"

I watched a TV programme ages ago, back in the days where it was still "global warming". It was about how everywhere is getting hotter, except Britain. All the ice that's melting on the North Pole is coming our way and we'll get another ice age

Managed to leave the heating off today, but have switched the electric blanket on just now!

over a year ago

"

ya conspiratorial twat."

Yer slowly creeping up on my title TARZAN

Not any old twat either, a contpiratatarotiorial twat.

over a year ago

"

Managed to leave the heating off today, but have switched the electric blanket on just now! "

Happy to offer my natural bed heating talents E , if your ever in need on a cold night. Think of the money you could save on electricity.

over a year ago

"

ya conspiratorial twat.

Yer slowly creeping up on my title TARZAN

Not any old twat either, a contpiratatarotiorial twat. "

been called alot worse Zest but that one did hurt a little

over a year ago

I absolutely believe the climate is changing. Im my 50 odd years I have noticed changes in the weather.

The science tells us that more carbon in the atmosphere causes the average temperature to rise globally, contributing to the ice caps melting, the sea ice comming later in the year and dissapearing earlier, year on year. With less water locked up in ice, there is more water in the atmosphere contributing to more frequent violent weather patterns.

When the likes of Sir David Attenborough (and others) are telling you that this is a man made problem you should pin back your ears and listen to what they are saying.

The consensus in the scientific community is that climate change is happening now

By *inkycarolineTV/TS
over a year ago

Kilwinning

"I absolutely believe the climate is changing. Im my 50 odd years I have noticed changes in the weather.

The science tells us that more carbon in the atmosphere causes the average temperature to rise globally, contributing to the ice caps melting, the sea ice comming later in the year and dissapearing earlier, year on year. With less water locked up in ice, there is more water in the atmosphere contributing to more frequent violent weather patterns.

When the likes of Sir David Attenborough (and others) are telling you that this is a man made problem you should pin back your ears and listen to what they are saying.

The consensus in the scientific community is that climate change is happening now"

I think I'll put my trust in the scientific community with study and evidence instead of an arm chair weatherman.....

By *hrobbermanMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Climate has never stayed the same.

It has always changed.

Anyone else remember the June 1st snowstorm of the early 1970's?

The Nov/ Dec heatwave of 1985?

The Victorian Thames Frost Fairs.

Of course not.

Plus ça change....

By *hebirdsMan
over a year ago

Haddington

"Climate has never stayed the same.

It has always changed.

Of course not.

Plus ça change....

"

Thats weather rather than climate.

By *lasgowbobMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

That all about? "

You’re getting weather mixed up with climate

By *lasgowbobMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Climate has never stayed the same.

It has always changed.

Of course not.

Plus ça change....

"

Interesting.

Throwaway comment about how climate has changed before…

Versus the overwhelming consensus of climatologists based on a massive amount of peer reviewed research and data…

Hard to say who might be right.

By *eatheryMan
over a year ago

Cupar

If there is no such thing as climate change, then we'll all be fine. If there is, we are properly fecked. A very modest rise in sea levels, the disruption of the gulf stream and increased desertification will make life much more difficult for everyone. So why take this chance?

over a year ago

That all about? I’ve been tempted but not giving in by putting heating on in June absolutely no way

"

You are truly stunning and elegant

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

"Now, who has more creditability scientists who study climate change or people posting on a swingers site? Just waiting for the non trained neurosurgeons to comment on head trauma!

Where do you get this 97% from?? You don't need to be a neurosurgeon to look out the window. The sea is still where it was 20 years ago when the carbon cretins got hold of social media. Thank god for free thinkers on the swinging forums."

"Free" thinkers, not informed thinkers. Regarding the 97% of climate scientists I posted the link, FFS do you want spoonfeeding? I used the neurosurgeon comparison because I'm sure that 97% of people who needed neurosurgery would trust them over some idiots posting on a swinger's forum. The same with climate scientists where the vast majority believe in their peer reviewed research. But hey, enjoy your weather, if not your climate.

over a year ago

97% of scientists, let that sink in for a minute and you don't know the difference between weather and climate! Good luck with that mindset. nothing wrong with my mindset, I dint believe a word these scientist say obviously you do and that's your perogative.

Did you also believe that wearing a mask during covid help save your life and others around you?

"

Mrs is immunocompromised.

In the last couple of years we have spoken to several specialists doctors and respiratory therapists with phds who have been shitting themselves over this, and tell me the madks dont protect you at all. They protect other people from your stupidity.

Whew. If only i had known that all the information i needed was right here on a swingers site i wouldnt have worried.

After all. What would half a dozen men and women with over a century of experience and learning know about the complexities of a novel virus?

Idiot.

By *lasgowbobMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Twat? Have a look at yourself in the mirror, talk about stating the obvious but what will happen if we lose the north Atlantic drift? Will Scotland sink to the bottom of the sea? "

There have been studies quite recently showing some alarming signs that the Gulf Stream is breaking down. If it did completely, it would get a lot bloody colder in Scotland.

over a year ago

97% of scientists, let that sink in for a minute and you don't know the difference between weather and climate! Good luck with that mindset. nothing wrong with my mindset, I dint believe a word these scientist say obviously you do and that's your perogative.

In the last couple of years we have spoken to several specialists doctors and respiratory therapists with phds who have been shitting themselves over this, and tell me the madks dont protect you at all. They protect other people from your stupidity.

Whew. If only i had known that all the information i needed was right here on a swingers site i wouldnt have worried.

After all. What would half a dozen men and women with over a century of experience and learning know about the complexities of a novel virus?

Idiot. "

So now you resort to name calling as a way of explaining yourself, that's nice of you ! For every reason you give about mask wearing saves lives I can give you one back sayinv they dont, doesn't make you right does it though, it just makes you believe what you're told.

Anyways its supposed to be a nice warm day today so enjoy it while you can.

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Idiot.

So now you resort to name calling as a way of explaining yourself, that's nice of you ! For every reason you give about mask wearing saves lives I can give you one back sayinv they dont, doesn't make you right does it though, it just makes you believe what you're told.

Anyways its supposed to be a nice warm day today so enjoy it while you can. "

Bloody hell, not only are you a climatologists you are also a virologist, an infectious disease and public health consultant! Where did you find the time to do all that study and get the required practical experience? Obviously we'll all bow to your expertise on all topics or maybe you need a Jane to calm you down.

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Do climate change deniers not fall into the category of ??, after all they are getting all upset and ranty about facts?

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Idiot.

Bloody hell, not only are you a climatologists you are also a virologist, an infectious disease and public health consultant! Where did you find the time to do all that study and get the required practical experience? Obviously we'll all bow to your expertise on all topics or maybe you need a Jane to calm you down."

You forgot blue badge enforcer

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Idiot.

Bloody hell, not only are you a climatologists you are also a virologist, an infectious disease and public health consultant! Where did you find the time to do all that study and get the required practical experience? Obviously we'll all bow to your expertise on all topics or maybe you need a Jane to calm you down.

You forgot blue badge enforcer "

Bugger, he's so multi-talented, who would have thought.

over a year ago

Idiot.

Bloody hell, not only are you a climatologists you are also a virologist, an infectious disease and public health consultant! Where did you find the time to do all that study and get the required practical experience? Obviously we'll all bow to your expertise on all topics or maybe you need a Jane to calm you down."

Oh I have a Jane to calm me down and a very beautiful Jane she is, she also agrees that this whole climate change palava is total nonsense.

Do you believe the earth's flat aswell ?

over a year ago

Idiot.

Bugger, he's so multi-talented, who would have thought. "

Glad you're beginning to see that now, what took you so long?

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Idiot.

Bugger, he's so multi-talented, who would have thought. Glad you're beginning to see that now, what took you so long? "

It is you, and Jane apparently, who are denying the science behind climate change not me. So, why would I then question if the earth was a sphere?? I believe in science as this is my background, you on the other hand get all snowflakey when people discuss the fact that climate change is having an adverse affect on the earth (the big round planet that's definitely heating up).

over a year ago

Idiot.

Bugger, he's so multi-talented, who would have thought. Glad you're beginning to see that now, what took you so long?

It is you, and Jane apparently, who are denying the science behind climate change not me. So, why would I then question if the earth was a sphere?? I believe in science as this is my background, you on the other hand get all snowflakey when people discuss the fact that climate change is having an adverse affect on the earth (the big round planet that's definitely heating up)."

So as it's in your background means you obviously believe what your reading and researching and that's your perogative but I can also read papers, watch programmes from other scientists who say its alot of baloney, you have your opinion I have mines let's leave it at that.

By *lasgowbobMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Idiot.

Anyways its supposed to be a nice warm day today so enjoy it while you can. "

It’s not really about proof that wearing a mask guarantees stopping someone getting Covid.

But it almost certainly reduces the chances of people getting Covid. Which is kind of the point.

If you use a hanky when you sneeze around people, it probably doesn’t guarantee they won’t catch anything from you. But it doesn’t mean you would go around sneezing in people’s faces.

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Idiot.

Bugger, he's so multi-talented, who would have thought. Glad you're beginning to see that now, what took you so long?

It is you, and Jane apparently, who are denying the science behind climate change not me. So, why would I then question if the earth was a sphere?? I believe in science as this is my background, you on the other hand get all snowflakey when people discuss the fact that climate change is having an adverse affect on the earth (the big round planet that's definitely heating up). So as it's in your background means you obviously believe what your reading and researching and that's your perogative but I can also read papers, watch programmes from other scientists who say its alot of baloney, you have your opinion I have mines let's leave it at that."

Sorry mate, you don't know the difference between weather and climate so I don't imagine you understand what peer reviewed research actually means. As I said previously, 97% of climate scientists state that climate change is happening. Let that sink in and then let in sink in more, 97%. So maybe leave your baloney alone and try and educate yourself. Again, I believe the IPCC over your muddled thinking.

over a year ago

Idiot.

It is you, and Jane apparently, who are denying the science behind climate change not me. So, why would I then question if the earth was a sphere?? I believe in science as this is my background, you on the other hand get all snowflakey when people discuss the fact that climate change is having an adverse affect on the earth (the big round planet that's definitely heating up). So as it's in your background means you obviously believe what your reading and researching and that's your perogative but I can also read papers, watch programmes from other scientists who say its alot of baloney, you have your opinion I have mines let's leave it at that.

Sorry mate, you don't know the difference between weather and climate so I don't imagine you understand what peer reviewed research actually means. As I said previously, 97% of climate scientists state that climate change is happening. Let that sink in and then let in sink in more, 97%. So maybe leave your baloney alone and try and educate yourself. Again, I believe the IPCC over your muddled thinking."

good for you..what do you want? A standing ovation? As I said twice now you believe what you want and so will I.

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Idiot.

It is you, and Jane apparently, who are denying the science behind climate change not me. So, why would I then question if the earth was a sphere?? I believe in science as this is my background, you on the other hand get all snowflakey when people discuss the fact that climate change is having an adverse affect on the earth (the big round planet that's definitely heating up). So as it's in your background means you obviously believe what your reading and researching and that's your perogative but I can also read papers, watch programmes from other scientists who say its alot of baloney, you have your opinion I have mines let's leave it at that.

Sorry mate, you don't know the difference between weather and climate so I don't imagine you understand what peer reviewed research actually means. As I said previously, 97% of climate scientists state that climate change is happening. Let that sink in and then let in sink in more, 97%. So maybe leave your baloney alone and try and educate yourself. Again, I believe the IPCC over your muddled thinking. good for you..what do you want? A standing ovation? As I said twice now you believe what you want and so will I. "

So stop using a swinger's forum to show your ignorance, climate change, mask wearing what next, couples must always answer messages from single males? Have fun

over a year ago

Idiot.

Sorry mate, you don't know the difference between weather and climate so I don't imagine you understand what peer reviewed research actually means. As I said previously, 97% of climate scientists state that climate change is happening. Let that sink in and then let in sink in more, 97%. So maybe leave your baloney alone and try and educate yourself. Again, I believe the IPCC over your muddled thinking. good for you..what do you want? A standing ovation? As I said twice now you believe what you want and so will I.

So stop using a swinger's forum to show your ignorance, climate change, mask wearing what next, couples must always answer messages from single males? Have fun "

your assumption that I'm a single male is wrong just like the 2 issues you seem to know about.

I will certainly be having fun as I always do when I'm around my beautiful Jane.

By *hrills_n_spillsCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Paleoclimatology.

The study climate prior to records being kept.

Not getting involved in the nonsense but there's a lot of throwaway unsupported statements doing an extreme amount of heavy lifting in this thread.

Paraphrasing here but...never wrestle with a pig, you will only get covered in shit and the pig will love it

By *hebirdsMan
over a year ago

Haddington

" As I said twice now you believe what you want and so will I. "

Where does this come from, The entitlement that all personal beliefs are equally valid? One is based on scientific evidence ie fact, the other is amateur illogical conspiracy nonsense. Both beliefs are not equally valid. In fact, the latter belief is dangerous and takes us closer to the pointnof no return with climate change. A bit like Trump advising people to inject bleach!

over a year ago

" As I said twice now you believe what you want and so will I.

Where does this come from, The entitlement that all personal beliefs are equally valid? One is based on scientific evidence ie fact, the other is amateur illogical conspiracy nonsense. Both beliefs are not equally valid. In fact, the latter belief is dangerous and takes us closer to the pointnof no return with climate change. A bit like Trump advising people to inject bleach!"

Our planet has went through numerous phases in its life cycle it heats up then cools down , then it heats up again and surprise surprise cools down, all over the course of millions of years so how do you not know that we are in the middle of one of these phases and it will eventually settle back to normality? Well whatever normality is for a planet that is 4.5 billion years old...

By *hebirdsMan
over a year ago

Haddington

Because the driver for this climste change is us rather than a natural cycle.

over a year ago

"Because the driver for this climste change is us rather than a natural cycle."
So how long do you think it'll take us humans to reach that "point of no return"? And what will happen as the result of it? Will the planet explode? disintegrate? Or will it still be there but slightly damaged?

By *hebirdsMan
over a year ago

Haddington

"Because the driver for this climste change is us rather than a natural cycle. So how long do you think it'll take us humans to reach that "point of no return"? And what will happen as the result of it? Will the planet explode? disintegrate? Or will it still be there but slightly damaged? "

I think we will as a species implode. The earth will continue but firstly many placed will become uninhabitable, immigration and food supply will drive wars and demand for resources will massively outstrip supply. No answers to these situations.

over a year ago

"Because the driver for this climste change is us rather than a natural cycle. So how long do you think it'll take us humans to reach that "point of no return"? And what will happen as the result of it? Will the planet explode? disintegrate? Or will it still be there but slightly damaged?

I think we will as a species implode. The earth will continue but firstly many placed will become uninhabitable, immigration and food supply will drive wars and demand for resources will massively outstrip supply. No answers to these situations."

Do we not already have what you've just explained? Seems to me that's exactly what's going on and has gone on for centuries.

I still don't see the link between wars

and resources outstripping supply has got to do with climate change..

over a year ago

"Because the driver for this climste change is us rather than a natural cycle. So how long do you think it'll take us humans to reach that "point of no return"? And what will happen as the result of it? Will the planet explode? disintegrate? Or will it still be there but slightly damaged?

I think we will as a species implode. The earth will continue but firstly many placed will become uninhabitable, immigration and food supply will drive wars and demand for resources will massively outstrip supply. No answers to these situations."

Reading posts on here I often think that wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea. Hit the factory reset button.

By *hebirdsMan
over a year ago

Haddington

Everywhere from the middle east to Bangladesh will be unimhabitable is just one example. Some too hot, some under water.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/06/22 00:11:53]

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

That all about? "

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

The original post didn’t age well…

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
over a year ago

golden fields

"The original post didn’t age well…"

It didn't start well either. Lol

Being proud of not understanding basic science is a weird thing.

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"The original post didn’t age well…

It didn't start well either. Lol

Being proud of not understanding basic science is a weird thing."

True

Post new Message to Thread