Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've never been dogging, it's something I'd like to experience. Tick it off the bucket list kinda thing lol do u meet them on fab or is there secret location around Tayside and Angus that the couple's and single lady's go? Please help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oStringsFunxxCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Also kinda interested in finding a few a spot in this area. I like the idea of it in theory whether or not I'm brave enough remains to be seen

J

By *traightrimmerMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Also kinda interested in finding a few a spot in this area. I like the idea of it in theory whether or not I'm brave enough remains to be seen

J "

My feelings exactly

By *omble 69Man
over a year ago

Symington

Had a couple of meets but pre arranged at a very secluded location and rural with no chance of unsuspecting passers-by.

No sure if it's really dogging but much safer and more relaxed than in a car park somewhere.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Had a couple of meets but pre arranged at a very secluded location and rural with no chance of unsuspecting passers-by.

No sure if it's really dogging but much safer and more relaxed than in a car park somewhere."

Most of meets now are like this. Especially for those experimenting for the first time.

Patience is the secret to real dogging and unfortunately most don’t have it.

Post new Message to Thread