Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Controversial

Jump to newest

By *P420 OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Situation 1.

Male offering a cash tip for a meet if anyone wanted one. If a person did choose to meet up and then the option would be there to receive it if they wanted..

This is classed as offering money for services and is not allowed. It definitely shouldn’t be encouraged we are all just here to have fun.

Situation 2.

Woman asking for a Daddy.. This is classed as role playing, very cute and a bit fun.

Is this not just offering sex in exchange for money however unlike situation 1. This is encouraged and allowed.

Views?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *40ffCouple
over a year ago

lala land

Someone looking for a daddy isn't looking for cash for services this is a term used often within the kink community and may well simply be a person who identities as a sub looking for someone who identities as a dom and by asking for a daddy is making it clear the balance they are seeking within a relationship so definitely not the same thing

By *P420 OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Thanks for the updated knowledge I don’t use kink unfortunately. I’m only just recent new too this and evidently still learning the terminology.

I’ve seen multiple males and females have sub/dom etc on there bios so that makes sense why confuse matters further by asking for a Daddy instead of just saying sub/dom.

From personal experience and knowing females I went to school with. That also do only fans and other explicit material who are seeking a “Daddy” or multiple “Daddy’s”. They are primarily are doing it for a cash, gift or holiday incentive. So to come across that terminology on here I just assumed my original view on the saying.

Obviously incorrectly in your eyes but fantastic opinion and a great in-site from someone else’s

point of view. I hope you don’t have the Tuesday blues after the Easter weekend.

By *40ffCouple
over a year ago

lala land

"Daddy" refers to a certain type if dom hence why this terminology maybe used the daddy u are referring to is a sugar daddy in that case money or gifts are exchanged

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

[Removed by poster at 19/04/22 08:53:24]

By *P420 OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

So much to try keep up with these day I was born in the wrong era.

Regardless the phrase itself “daddy” or “Sugar Daddy” it’s just weird.

If you where a female sub engaging in sexual activities with a male, would you be inclined to call him daddy during the duration of said activities?

Is this the norm or is it just common practice to use the phrase in your bio if you don’t feel comfortable using the words sub/dom?

If I had a woman sitting on my face having her way with me I couldn’t look her in the eye and call her mummy. I can’t see it being much of a turn on either for the woman, so I’m just curious if the shoe was on the other foot.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So much to try keep up with these day I was born in the wrong era.

Regardless the phrase itself “daddy” or “Sugar Daddy” it’s just weird.

If you where a female sub engaging in sexual activities with a male, would you be inclined to call him daddy during the duration of said activities?

Is this the norm or is it just common practice to use the phrase in your bio if you don’t feel comfortable using the words sub/dom?

If I had a woman sitting on my face having her way with me I couldn’t look her in the eye and call her mummy. I can’t see it being much of a turn on either for the woman, so I’m just curious if the shoe was on the other foot."

If you could look me in the eye and call me anything when I was planted on your coupon, I obviously wouldn't be doing it right

Seen a few female profiles looking for "Daddies" where the wording suggests they are looking beyond a kink and possibly expecting £. For others it will obviously be purely for the kink.

I do think there is a double standard to answer your original question.

By *P420 OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Gonna add in a couple scenarios that I’ve seen on fab in the last week. And after reading what you’ve got to say I’m even more confused.

Scenario 1.

Woman’s bio gonna change names here for discretion.

My dogs name is max he’s looking for a father… I am however looking for a Daddy.

Scenario 2.

Woman’s status

Got a free couple days at the weekend, would love to get away for a spa in a nice hotel and who knows.. any daddy’s willing to wisk me off my feet?

I think scenario 1.. this woman is a sub and scenario 2.. this woman is wanting someone to treat her to a free weekend.

In the two scenarios however they both stated they wanted a daddy and so are using the same terminology but it means different things. I’m learning hahah.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Gonna add in a couple scenarios that I’ve seen on fab in the last week. And after reading what you’ve got to say I’m even more confused.

Scenario 1.

Woman’s bio gonna change names here for discretion.

My dogs name is max he’s looking for a father… I am however looking for a Daddy.

Scenario 2.

Woman’s status

Got a free couple days at the weekend, would love to get away for a spa in a nice hotel and who knows.. any daddy’s willing to wisk me off my feet?

I think scenario 1.. this woman is a sub and scenario 2.. this woman is wanting someone to treat her to a free weekend.

In the two scenarios however they both stated they wanted a daddy and so are using the same terminology but it means different things. I’m learning hahah. "

I like dogs so I'd take option 1.

I'd tell option 2 to bolt.

Don't think so hard

By *P420 OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Hahahaha nom nom nom would sound more like a mutter but you get the jist

Thank you it definitely does have 2 meanings on this.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

As soon as £ is involved in any context it takes a different turn.

Post new Message to Thread