Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sick of MSM

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For anyone who doesn't know MSM stands for main stream media, again another story top story on Scottish DR website about someone being convicted of sexual assault who was on here, I've never seen a website more than this so tarnished , I'm sure this monster was on BBC, Google and other websites but blaming this site , which there article does is very wrong x 99.99% of people are here for friendship and consenting more , can anyone give a reason why the MSM target fab

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *40ffCouple
over a year ago

lala land

Stay away from msm remove main stream social media platforms and allow ur own eyes and own mind make your lifes judgements msm is bias and is there to make you internalise the veiw point of a society that needs you to be complicit

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"For anyone who doesn't know MSM stands for main stream media, again another story top story on Scottish DR website about someone being convicted of sexual assault who was on here, I've never seen a website more than this so tarnished , I'm sure this monster was on BBC, Google and other websites but blaming this site , which there article does is very wrong x 99.99% of people are here for friendship and consenting more , can anyone give a reason why the MSM target fab"

I'm not following your logic

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"For anyone who doesn't know MSM stands for main stream media, again another story top story on Scottish DR website about someone being convicted of sexual assault who was on here, I've never seen a website more than this so tarnished , I'm sure this monster was on BBC, Google and other websites but blaming this site , which there article does is very wrong x 99.99% of people are here for friendship and consenting more , can anyone give a reason why the MSM target fab

I'm not following your logic "

That’s because you’re not a fucking doughball.

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

The object of MSM is to sell their story, either on paper or any other vehicle.

Truth, objectivity, impartiality plays no part in that, the only god is profit.

over a year ago

"The object of MSM is to sell their story, either on paper or any other vehicle.

Truth, objectivity, impartiality plays no part in that, the only god is profit.

"

Amen

over a year ago

"For anyone who doesn't know MSM stands for main stream media, again another story top story on Scottish DR website about someone being convicted of sexual assault who was on here, I've never seen a website more than this so tarnished , I'm sure this monster was on BBC, Google and other websites but blaming this site , which there article does is very wrong x 99.99% of people are here for friendship and consenting more , can anyone give a reason why the MSM target fab"

Have never personally seen any blaming this or any other similar site for anything

over a year ago

I can’t see why they connect this site with sex in the first place

It’s an almost puritanical website in its outlook

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I can’t see why they connect this site with sex in the first place

It’s an almost puritanical website in its outlook "

I don't know what the actual article is, but if it's about a man being convicted of sexual assault and he happened to be on here looking for women to have sex with, I'd say that's a fairly obvious connection

over a year ago

He probably was on all the other dating sites aswell

over a year ago

Not sure of the point here. Newsworthy article gets salacious copy.

What else is new?

over a year ago

I think the point is if your on here and male your obviously a predator, its irrelevant that there are thousands of guys along with they're partners on here

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Probably because swingers are wrongly seen as the worst kind of deviants. Doesn’t matter if you’re into more deviant kinks, the swingers are the ones who get tarnished. Easy prey for the press.

Post new Message to Thread