Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Larger Men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there really room in the dating/swinging world for larger men these days?

I fit into this category myself and it seems to be increasingly harder to match/talk with people. It seems as soon as people see more of me, they just ghost.

I guess I could just be ugly too but I'm pretty sure it's body type that is the issue for most.

So is a larger man actually wanted on here or not is the question...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

It’s like everything else, some people will want to meet some will not! You have had a couple of meets so you can see there is someone for everyone on here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think looks perhaps have a bigger significance on here than they possibly do in the real word.

We've got the written word here and some pics to make an impression....so it's always going to be a bit more difficult if you don't meet a perceived standard of attractiveness or find it difficult to communicate this way.

Having said that, some folk's personalities shine through and they still do well.

And some total fucking arseholes get laid on here. So I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't

By *randmrsG123Couple
over a year ago

Port Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 25/02/22 19:32:32]

By *randmrsG123Couple
over a year ago

Port Glasgow

I wouldn’t say XL is “larger” Mr G is a XL in tops i describe him as rugby player build! but not “larger” as it says that on your profile.

like it’s been said before people out there like all shapes and sizes anyway…….

to be fair if you make me laugh i’m half way to bed.

Mrs Gx

over a year ago

Husky boys like us aren't for everyone it's true and I'm sure it works the other way for the ladies to. It's just that the sheer ratio of men to women on the side maybe doesn't reflect that so well.

Either that or men are just animals and women more discerning hahaha.

A good argument could be made for both I'm sure but spend more time chatting on forum and get more interest so I've found recently. Proves personality still counts to.

over a year ago

I’d say there’s a place for all shapes and sizes, everyone likes different things. The dad bod shape seems to be the most popular.

With the ratios at play, it’s always harder for single guys and age also seems to be a tripping point. I near enough fainted when I went to wink a fem only to be told my age is blocked I’m officially an old bastard.

over a year ago

I'm a big fat bastard and I don't have any issue

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I'm a big fat bastard and I don't have any issue "

Say it loud, say it proud!

By * J xxxMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

There nothing the mater with being large and mature

It’s a great combination

over a year ago

Thanks for the replies to the topic - totally feel a bit refreshed by the comments and think it's mostly down to me and how I present myself.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Thanks for the replies to the topic - totally feel a bit refreshed by the comments and think it's mostly down to me and how I present myself. "

All about confidence. Act like you're the best bloke in the room. Not aggressive and be charming and witty. You'll be fine fella

over a year ago

A guy can be whatever size or shape..but if he's a dick or has a dick attitude.. I'm out..

over a year ago

Here's an interesting thought.....

Do you think that in the interests of body positivity and plus size promotion thesedays it might be enough to get its own club night following?

Could call it "Husky Haven" or something haha.

over a year ago

"Here's an interesting thought.....

Do you think that in the interests of body positivity and plus size promotion thesedays it might be enough to get its own club night following?

Could call it "Husky Haven" or something haha. "

I don't think it would work for men, there are definitely woman's nights already for curvier ladies. If you believe in it though, I'm sure you could get it going or try it. I'd back it.

over a year ago

It's definitely a thing....however the clientele is 100% male

By *hatEscalatedQuicklyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

I prefer bigger guys. I like someone who can engulf me and throw me around a bit (once I know them of course). Broad shoulders are my particular little fetish

Slim build guys have a much harder job making me feel comfortable enough to release the filth.

Ultimately it's about banter for me though, that's what gets my pants off and inner slut going

I'd definitely go to a club night with a group of rugby build / bigger guys

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I prefer bigger guys. I like someone who can engulf me and throw me around a bit (once I know them of course). Broad shoulders are my particular little fetish

Slim build guys have a much harder job making me feel comfortable enough to release the filth.

Ultimately it's about banter for me though, that's what gets my pants off and inner slut going

I'd definitely go to a club night with a group of rugby build / bigger guys "

Let me know when x

over a year ago

Being in a similar position myself being nearly 20st and having a belly, it's not easy to come across as I actually look in person with a picture. So I'd always offer a no strings social so if in person I'd be more appealing to them.

Plus some girls prefer a bit of dad bod curves.

By *rP_TickleMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think looks perhaps have a bigger significance on here than they possibly do in the real word.

We've got the written word here and some pics to make an impression....so it's always going to be a bit more difficult if you don't meet a perceived standard of attractiveness or find it difficult to communicate this way.

Having said that, some folk's personalities shine through and they still do well.

And some total fucking arseholes get laid on here. So I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't "

There is always a hole for every shape . . . If I remember from my wooden shapes kit from when I was wee.

By *igGs19Woman
over a year ago

Castle Douglas

Absolutely prefer bigger guys. I'm no size 6 Victoria's secret model. Love the chonky dad bod / rugby player type build as it's the only way I get to feel more petite and feminine!

Overly muscular and chiseled can, for me, be a bit intimidating, and slim guys I kinda feel might snap and it makes me very self conscious! Not a criticism of either build, just entirely down to what makes me feel comfortable.

Post new Message to Thread