Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sucking part 2 (the review)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, having had such great recommendations from you lovely people on hoovers I decided to go and have a look at them. The salesman (Henry, a Buddhist with no attachments) was amazing and swept me off my feet convincing me to leave fab. Turns out he was a bit of a shark though and would say anything for a sale which sucks but I’m back so at least things are picking up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"So, having had such great recommendations from you lovely people on hoovers I decided to go and have a look at them. The salesman (Henry, a Buddhist with no attachments) was amazing and swept me off my feet convincing me to leave fab. Turns out he was a bit of a shark though and would say anything for a sale which sucks but I’m back so at least things are picking up

"

The forums have been getting very messy recently maybe you should vacuum them once you’ve dusted yourself down .

over a year ago

"So, having had such great recommendations from you lovely people on hoovers I decided to go and have a look at them. The salesman (Henry, a Buddhist with no attachments) was amazing and swept me off my feet convincing me to leave fab. Turns out he was a bit of a shark though and would say anything for a sale which sucks but I’m back so at least things are picking up

The forums have been getting very messy recently maybe you should vacuum them once you’ve dusted yourself down . "

I might need a maids outfit, can you help me oot

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

The forums have been getting very messy recently maybe you should vacuum them once you’ve dusted yourself down .

I might need a maids outfit, can you help me oot "

Black or pink ?

over a year ago

Black or pink ? "

Oooooo black… no pink … no black … arrrgh

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Black or pink ?

Oooooo black… no pink … no black … arrrgh "

Need to see the docs your taking them funny turns again .

over a year ago

Black or pink ?

Need to see the docs your taking them funny turns again . "

Have you tried getting an appointment at the doc’s… easier getting a meet (as some would say)

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Black or pink ?

Have you tried getting an appointment at the doc’s… easier getting a meet (as some would say) "

I can still see the docs luckily , what’s a meet ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sooooooooooooooook!"

Glad to see you back

over a year ago

Hope you told him straight, your gonna die son.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Youve boomeranged again!

This maids outfit, satin or PVC?

over a year ago

Black or pink ?

Have you tried getting an appointment at the doc’s… easier getting a meet (as some would say)

I can still see the docs luckily , what’s a meet ? "

It’s something I hear folk talking about… no too sure myself

over a year ago

""Sooooooooooooooook!"

Glad to see you back "

I see what you did there thank ya beautifulladyoffab

over a year ago

"Hope you told him straight, your gonna die son."

I see what you did tae

over a year ago

"Youve boomeranged again!

This maids outfit, satin or PVC? "

Ffs… you and Steph are giving me too many options… maybe I need a try on day

over a year ago

Va va cuum, good to see you back in the room

over a year ago

Hoooovveerrrr you with lastnight

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Im saying no more or I'll become known as Joanne Vac.

over a year ago

"Va va cuum, good to see you back in the room "

Cheers sexylegs

over a year ago

"Hoooovveerrrr you with lastnight "

NOT Henry