Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

why?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do some men think all am here for is to have sex and dos enay one read profile on here enay more i am fed up with it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hun we are on a swingers sex site - primarily the main thing of here is sex - do people read your profile - short answer is no!

I know the site is used socially for many people to get to know people before shagging for potential meets, but just delete the mail if its asking for a shag.

I had 137 mails yesterday and about 100 asked for a shag - and tbh i deleted them. Why? Cos they didnt read my profile as didnt fit my requirements - and do i care - nope

rasp

over a year ago

Sit in a barbers shop to read a newspaper, sit around long enough, ohhh you might end up gettin a hair-cut dyou know what im saying?

Ohh im on a swingers site and folk ask me to swing? no shit sherlock!!

T xx

over a year ago

Ok, they aint asking you the "rite way" fine, but maybe have it in perspective before claiming getting messages to swing is terrible, your on A SWINGERS SITE !!! Duh!

T xx

over a year ago

"Ok, they aint asking you the "rite way" fine, but maybe have it in perspective before claiming getting messages to swing is terrible, your on A SWINGERS SITE !!! Duh!

T xx"

I know where she coming from - blokes on here do not read your preferences or requirements on your profile, Yes its a swingers site but come on, wheres the respect due???

over a year ago

"why do some men think all am here for is to have sex and dos enay one read profile on here enay more i am fed up with it "

Joined a hillwalking club, why? because i love sailing of course!!

Joined dance studio, why? Because i like hillwalking.

And doing an IT course because i want to do gardening, do you see the point, its a swingers site.

What next, "ohh i put pics in my profile and goodness how terrible people looked at them?? lol.

T xx

over a year ago

omg you dont say i do know am on A SWINGERS SIT but you might be right in saying thay just might not be going about it the rong way but i can say one think i am a swinger but i dont HAVE TO FOOK ALL THE TIME DUH

over a year ago

thanks hun and that what i meah were not all just out for a quike fook but some ppl think we are but as i do know i am a swinger and yes i love to have fun as the next persone if not more but all i as is for then to read thats it not much to ask x

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

is you half pished lol!!!! your spelling is rubbish!!!!!

(joke)

yeah know wot your saying, your on a swingers site but doesnt mean people have to be rude or assume you'l just jump in2 bed with them!!!!

never mind theres plenty nice decent folk on here so just ignore the rude ones!!!

happy swinging xx

over a year ago

There are options, etc to deal with people being abusive etc, if thats the trouble, but this omg am on a swingers site and its annoyin, folk message me?

Age limit, hieght limit, cool, they are there to put off most, hell i meet a super "OPEN MINDED" lady who likes guys over 6ft and slim, im neither, but i meet her, why? because its FUN!

T xx

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

"There are options, etc to deal with people being abusive etc, if thats the trouble, but this omg am on a swingers site and its annoyin, folk message me?

Age limit, hieght limit, cool, they are there to put off most, hell i meet a super "OPEN MINDED" lady who likes guys over 6ft and slim, im neither, but i meet her, why? because its FUN!

T xx"

yeah true!!! theres always the delete button or block button should there be undesireables

over a year ago

"There are options, etc to deal with people being abusive etc, if thats the trouble, but this omg am on a swingers site and its annoyin, folk message me?

T xxyeah true!!! theres always the delete button or block button should there be undesireables "

Delete the "persistant/insistants" and reply to the ones making the effort to intro themselves? Just a nice game plan, T xx

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

yeah i agree!!!!

over a year ago

i thank you both for your honesty and i am just saying so thank you for your time x

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

hope you have fun!!! and just ignore the rotters lol!!!!!!!!

take care dd xx

over a year ago

some of the attitude shown towards this post is fucking out of order!!!again!

just because its a swingers site, and just because she is a female member DOES NOT mean that she is to shag anyone who demands, which half of them do!! The site is also designed for people to enjoy, ie forums and chatrooms, it is not a cattle market.

why on earth is it when people say they are not here to just notch a tally up of sexual partners they are ridiculed?

bang out of order!

over a year ago

well thank you very much for that and glad to see there are good ppl still on here . i was thinking that my self well for me thats all some ppl think am going to do is jump for them but sad to say i dont work like that not sad here but for them ones that think i am

thank you for that

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Ladyzoe i fully understand where ur coming from but the best thing to do is just delete the emails u get and if ur seriously not happy then block so they cnt mail u again ....

yes it is a swingers site and we all know why were here ....

luv jacs

xxxxx

over a year ago

"Ladyzoe i fully understand where ur coming from but the best thing to do is just delete the emails u get and if ur seriously not happy then block so they cnt mail u again ....

yes it is a swingers site and we all know why were here ....

luv jacs

xxxxx"

Think we all understand,yes there are folks who "go at you" probably new inexperienced folks,no excuse for them, but we all deal with them on a weekly,sometimes daily basis.

over a year ago

Block delete move on... fuck 'em!.... or not!

Seriously ignore all but the ones you want to talk to or meet with.

By *ountrypairCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

been at this for a few erm months now and its getting more and more popular but with it cums the hoards of geez a shag brigade. be independant hun remember their opinion isnt your or others opinion. best way to deal with it all hun is humour if its getting u down your taking it toooo serious hun. its a morning ritual a luv deleting the stupid messages lol xxx

over a year ago

Zoe, Hi....

A wee bit of constructve critisim for you...

Maybe expand your profile somewhat and state in it what your likes and dislikes are. I know that part of the set up of your profile means you choose age range etc, but spell this out in the profile text too.

Say a little about yourself, what you are looking for and what you can give to a prospective meet too.

If you do get abusive messages then press the report button on the message, if you get abuse in chat then block and report. We cant emphasise enough the advantages of using the block button enough.

Take care, Steve

over a year ago

Zoe......can't give you an answer cause still trying to get over some of the very RUDE comments on your post reply's.

over a year ago

well hun does state on your profile safe sex a must but as the other guys say were on a swingers site if u want a coffee go to a coffee bar

over a year ago

Are we STILL banging (excuse the pun) on about this. No disrespect to the original poster but just treat the rude emails the same way you would treat them in real life - either ignore, delete without reply or if extremely offensive - report to admin - SIMPLES !

over a year ago

ok zoe heres my opinion... the site was set up as a contact site so basically people can get together to have fun...yes theres a social side but really ultimatley its for the sex side. Of course people are gonna chance there luck and ask in chat or mail asking for meets...people are only human especially men lol, and really its no harm...all you need to do is ignore the mail and delete it....yeah it can get annoying but its only them chancing there luck.

over a year ago

well just to say thank you for every ones post and thank you for taking the time for you to say thank you every one

over a year ago

A word which comes up in these forums on a regular basis is "respect".

Respect costs nothing and yet it seems at times that every 2nd guy on here is in serious need of a respect transplant!

So you see someone on here that you fancy shagging, would you walk up to her in a pub or club and ask her for a shag? I don't think so, so why do virtually the same thing on here??

Are chatting and being pleasant, lost arts??

Flamin eck guys, wise up!!

over a year ago

"A word which comes up in these forums on a regular basis is "respect".

Respect costs nothing and yet it seems at times that every 2nd guy on here is in serious need of a respect transplant!

So you see someone on here that you fancy shagging, would you walk up to her in a pub or club and ask her for a shag? I don't think so, so why do virtually the same thing on here??

Flamin eck guys, wise up!! "

I would agree with you here that chatting up a woman is a lost art...

over a year ago

"A word which comes up in these forums on a regular basis is "respect".

Flamin eck guys, wise up!!

I would agree with you here that chatting up a woman is a lost art..."

and before anyone jumps on me ere i dont mean all men but a large ammount.

over a year ago

i know where the poster is comin from but on the other hand the nature of the site is that it is sex etc. i get god knows how much mail a day with the openin line " fancy a fuck" i read it i delete it or i message it! toughen up hunni and u will do fine!! but got to say some of the previous replies really were terrible and then u wonder why people think the site is cliqiue or wont go in chat! constructive criticism is better than being rude! remember u once were new! the girl asked a genuine question some people do think as soon as u log on your lookin for a fuck.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

the guy is not being abusive.he is being honest,if a bit sarcastic.if you joined a swingers site, and didnt expect people to mention sexual activities.maybe that was a bit nieve

over a year ago

what happens with me is i get the line 'i'd love to make your sheets sticky' - as if i've not heard that before!! Anyhow, if a guy is getting to the point of whispering at me, or messaging me, asks how i am etc, i direct him kindly to my profile before i hit him in the groin. They normally apologise for bothering me! LOL

over a year ago

Gotta agree with some o the replies on here.....

RESPECT( and no i`m not singin it like aretha!!) is a must, yeah this site is for meeting swinging and having fun,but come on guys!!!!!!

Treat people with respect u`ll get it back... talk like they pieces of meat u`ll end up on the butchers block!!

Ok i`m still a relative newbie to this site but i`ve indulged in a healhty passtime for a while...

Treat folks the way you`d like to be treated... Full stop .. end of.....etc...

Now i`m away back to the corner!!!

Joe

over a year ago

Directly apologised to zoe for my over use of sarcasm,its a reaction to the point being made, was nothing personal,indeed i dont see the "rude" part at all.

Hope all the other pointers from the other posts help in this thread.

I have been guilty of messaging a super profile i have clicked on in the past and in my haste,gone back to re-read the persons specifications and realise i have boobed when see im not within their age bracket,thats a human error, its not what i would class as purposely ignoring a profiles details, just an example, keep it fun folks

T xx

over a year ago

"well hun does state on your profile safe sex a must but as the other guys say were on a swingers site if u want a coffee go to a coffee bar "

ehh some fems like 2 meet socialy first

4 safety reason..no all likes 2 just

jump in to fuck right away..tho its a

sex site

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

don't know if it is worth me giving my 2 cents worth..because a lot of it has already been discussed...

just because someone happens to be on a swinging site, it doesn't mean they should be treating any differently to anyone else in "vanilladom"

there still has to be respect, there still has to be communication, and just because someone knows that they want out of sex and is brave enough to admit and explore it, it doesn't mean they can be treated like a piece of meat....

I can only talk for me, but the sex for me is a bonus, not the be all and end all... the thing for me now is all the bloody good friends I have made, and that leaves me with a smile on my face... anything else and it is the big grin!!!

in a way... the people who just show cock shots and say "fancy a shag" are doing me and the other genuine guys a favour... in that it shows that some of us do make an effort... do look beyond the sex, do treat people well and wants every to have a good time, not just look out for there own needs....

phew........

off me soap box now........

sean xxxxx

over a year ago

"don't know if it is worth me giving my 2 cents worth..because a lot of it has already been discussed...

just because someone happens to be on a swinging site, it doesn't mean they should be treating any differently to anyone else in "vanilladom"

there still has to be respect, there still has to be communication, and just because someone knows that they want out of sex and is brave enough to admit and explore it, it doesn't mean they can be treated like a piece of meat....

I can only talk for me, but the sex for me is a bonus, not the be all and end all... the thing for me now is all the bloody good friends I have made, and that leaves me with a smile on my face... anything else and it is the big grin!!!

in a way... the people who just show cock shots and say "fancy a shag" are doing me and the other genuine guys a favour... in that it shows that some of us do make an effort... do look beyond the sex, do treat people well and wants every to have a good time, not just look out for there own needs....

phew........

off me soap box now........

sean xxxxx"

how long u been waiting now sean???

mwah xxxx

By *ifferentClassMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ummm. The fairer sex are guilty of disrespect too, at times. Crikey, just reading some of the rants on some of the profiles makes me wonder why anyone ever messages them! Most single guys are lucky if they get contacted once a month without having to go looking (indeed the majority of my messages and winks are actually from men! Lol) Yet we see many complaints about large numbers of messages. Really - which situation would the ladies rather be in? Loads of contacts they can take their pick from? Or none?

over a year ago

Good point that man!! lol

over a year ago

This thread could run n run,, "men get no messages,women get loads" etc.

Coincides with another thread in forums currently,about blocking, that becomes an option when the messages overflow to point it becomes impossible trying to deal with them all.

Have seen this for myself, a solo fem friend accumulted 1300 in a week,soon stops being fun.

T xx

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

lets all just be having fun!!! and respect one another, live and let live!!!!!!!! each to their own!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

"lets all just be having fun!!! and respect one another, live and let live!!!!!!!! each to their own!!! xxxxxxxxxxx"

Very much "doing" cheers, agree,ty

T xx

over a year ago

well thanks agen for every one once agen xxxx

over a year ago

Hi Zoe .....xxxxxxx

Am no really wantin to read your profile its the private gallery a wanna see ...so give me some respect and send the invite eh jeez lolololololol

awaits a s;ap from Zoe lolol

tc xxxx

Buboo xxxx

Post new Message to Thread