Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

halloween social last weekend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just wanted to tell everybody that thanks to all the brilliant fund raising and generous support at the social, hornyhoops gave us £300 towards work at our school in mombasa. thanks to beetlejuice (jay) for choosing us as his charity xx we will be taking a total of £1600 this year which will go a long long way in making the school a better place to learn and grow xxx thank u all so very very much for the support x u know who u are. the headmistress will have the money on 7th november

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lay_N_cum2Couple
over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

we are so glad it went to such a wonderful charity..I know how much it means to you both and the kid syou help...hope the money does everything you want it too Av...

hugs n kisses

liz..n george..xxx

ps thanx to Dm for another great night..lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

that is brilliant avi , its a little, but hope it will go a long long way to helping xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Your tireless work towards raising money for the school is an inspiration to all who know you.

Enjoy your holidays you both deserve the break.

Kay and Kenny xxxxxxx

over a year ago

fantastic amount of money xx

hope you have a great holiday and give a hug to all the kids from all of us....

xxxxx

over a year ago

So happy such a fantastic amount of money has been raised...well done to you both Avril and Alan and to everyone else for their generosity. xxxxx

By *egs4uWoman
over a year ago

somewhere around

Fantastic amount raised , hope the school and children enjoy it

have a great holiday both of you and big hugs too all the children from me

foxi

xxx

over a year ago

Fabulous amount of money for a great cause ! Just to let you all know am taking order s for "God" & "Goddess" t-SHIRTS. They're black, various sizes and am only doing a limited run for the moment, to see what demand is like. All profits go to Allan & Avril's school.Mail me if you want one with size and I'll send you pymt details. Thanks xx

over a year ago

wow foxy xxx thank you so much xx i hope everybody will be wearing this 'fashion statement' when we get back lol xx will mail u about ours xx

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"Fabulous amount of money for a great cause ! Just to let you all know am taking order s for "God" & "Goddess" t-SHIRTS. They're black, various sizes and am only doing a limited run for the moment, to see what demand is like. All profits go to Allan & Avril's school.Mail me if you want one with size and I'll send you pymt details. Thanks xx"

roxy great idea for the battle of the sexes quiz nights

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"just wanted to tell everybody that thanks to all the brilliant fund raising and generous support at the social, hornyhoops gave us £300 towards work at our school in mombasa. thanks to beetlejuice (jay) for choosing us as his charity xx we will be taking a total of £1600 this year which will go a long long way in making the school a better place to learn and grow xxx thank u all so very very much for the support x u know who u are. the headmistress will have the money on 7th november "

great news aa just wish it could have been more. enjoy your break while over there

rhona xxx

over a year ago

"just wanted to tell everybody that thanks to all the brilliant fund raising and generous support at the social, hornyhoops gave us £300 towards work at our school in mombasa. thanks to beetlejuice (jay) for choosing us as his charity xx we will be taking a total of £1600 this year which will go a long long way in making the school a better place to learn and grow xxx thank u all so very very much for the support x u know who u are. the headmistress will have the money on 7th november "

Well done, good to see such a good cause benefiting by so much.

Well done to EVERYONE who put thier hand in thier pocket no matter how large or small an amount as we see it all adds up and every penny counts and helps.

over a year ago

"Fabulous amount of money for a great cause ! Just to let you all know am taking order s for "God" & "Goddess" t-SHIRTS. They're black, various sizes and am only doing a limited run for the moment, to see what demand is like. All profits go to Allan & Avril's school.Mail me if you want one with size and I'll send you pymt details. Thanks xx"

This goddei will have a T-shirt please xxxxx

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Hiya allan and avi thats great.Allan i meant what i said when i was talkin to you on the nite of the social.I would love to go out there and work for a few weeks .Im a fully qualified child care worker have worked with kids for 33 yrsBut more importantly i loved my job kids are great.And i know the conditions would be hard but what the hell it wiuld be a great experience and i would be of some use.xxxxxx

over a year ago

Just wanted to say well done everyone xx

From the raising of funds to Roxy adding her T-shirt cash to Heather offering herself to help.

Absolutely brill xxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

canny wait to see their wee smiling faces

over a year ago

Have a lovely holiday Avril and Alan, take hugs and kisses from me with you to all the kids and remember some pics of them. Lunch when you get back okay? xxxxx

Post new Message to Thread