Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sanquhar, cabins

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone been to log cabins in sanquhar, we go for a night next week. Hot tub wine what more could I ask for. Oh yeah and no swimsuit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hort Stop 1969Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"Anyone been to log cabins in sanquhar, we go for a night next week. Hot tub wine what more could I ask for. Oh yeah and no swimsuit "

You'll deffo need the swimsuit if you're going where I think you're going - there's decent privacy but not exclusive privacy unless you're in the converted stables.

over a year ago

"Anyone been to log cabins in sanquhar, we go for a night next week. Hot tub wine what more could I ask for. Oh yeah and no swimsuit

You'll deffo need the swimsuit if you're going where I think you're going - there's decent privacy but not exclusive privacy unless you're in the converted stables. "

No we are not in the stables, we are in the end one. I'll take the swimsuit and maybe darker it gets might have a chance of taking it off.

By *hort Stop 1969Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"Anyone been to log cabins in sanquhar, we go for a night next week. Hot tub wine what more could I ask for. Oh yeah and no swimsuit

You'll deffo need the swimsuit if you're going where I think you're going - there's decent privacy but not exclusive privacy unless you're in the converted stables.

No we are not in the stables, we are in the end one. I'll take the swimsuit and maybe darker it gets might have a chance of taking it off. "

The site isn't directly in Sanquhar, it's just slightly outside of it on right side of road if you're headed to Kirkconnel direction. It's a lovely wee site and the hosts/family from the farm are friendly and welcoming (not in your face type). You can order takeaways which get delivered direct to your pod or I can recommend the wee cafe (deffo not greasy spoon) which is set back from the main road (there's a sheltered bus stop and right behind that, then there is the car park). If looking for a restaurant meal, there's a hotel not too far away neither.

Enjoy!

over a year ago

No we are not in the stables, we are in the end one. I'll take the swimsuit and maybe darker it gets might have a chance of taking it off.

The site isn't directly in Sanquhar, it's just slightly outside of it on right side of road if you're headed to Kirkconnel direction. It's a lovely wee site and the hosts/family from the farm are friendly and welcoming (not in your face type). You can order takeaways which get delivered direct to your pod or I can recommend the wee cafe (deffo not greasy spoon) which is set back from the main road (there's a sheltered bus stop and right behind that, then there is the car park). If looking for a restaurant meal, there's a hotel not too far away neither.

Enjoy! "

Think it will be takeaway arrive in hot tub glass of wine and that will be us for the day x

over a year ago

All set for tomorrow . Relax, wine, hot tub, no bakini

Post new Message to Thread