Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Shein lingerie

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning all, was looking for advice about shein lingerie. I’ve heard mixed reviews about quality and accurate sizing of the items. Could anybody shed some light please ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’ve never bought from Shein before. I’d be interested to hear others reviews too.

Good shout OP

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you are looking for any sort of support from the bras do not do it The sets are lovely but none of the bras have ever fitted me properly. Everything else go for it Love shein!

over a year ago

Brilliant site miss star bar

Great dejection if outfits at brilliant prices you also get offers when joining and constant money off offers by email x

over a year ago

"I’ve never bought from Shein before. I’d be interested to hear others reviews too.

Good shout OP "

For every item you need to read the reviews. Know your measurements and look at each size relating to the item. I go from an xs to an xl!!

over a year ago

"If you are looking for any sort of support from the bras do not do it The sets are lovely but none of the bras have ever fitted me properly. Everything else go for it Love shein! "

I go for style over support lol. Thanks for your feedback

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I’ve never bought from Shein before. I’d be interested to hear others reviews too.

Good shout OP

For every item you need to read the reviews. Know your measurements and look at each size relating to the item. I go from an xs to an xl!! "

Great advice, thank you. How are they with returns, cos I’m bound to fuck it up!

over a year ago

Good shout OP

For every item you need to read the reviews. Know your measurements and look at each size relating to the item. I go from an xs to an xl!! "

Oh yikes !

over a year ago

Good shout OP

For every item you need to read the reviews. Know your measurements and look at each size relating to the item. I go from an xs to an xl!!

Great advice, thank you. How are they with returns, cos I’m bound to fuck it up! "

The site says no returns/refunds on lingerie

over a year ago

Good shout OP

Great advice, thank you. How are they with returns, cos I’m bound to fuck it up! "

Haha! I have faith in you. As said above, no returns on underwear. I ordered 6 sets and had to give every bra to charity This is something as every set was a different make and style so at least 1 should have worked for me. Alas no. I will not buy any lace bra sets now due to this. Others may have better luck xxx

over a year ago

Good shout OP

Very good tip

over a year ago

I had my first order from shein arrive this week.

Some of it is to small even though I read the reviews and model sizes etc but I love everything that came.

over a year ago

I've just had a load of holiday clothes delivered today.

Dont do it.

Even after reading the reviews and measuring myself against their size chart, all of it is far to small. The XL outfits fit my size 10 daughter (so it's not a total waste of money as I've given them to her)

It's all thin poorly made crap with bad sewing.

Claire

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Stuffs rubbish and falls apart xxx

By *owAndAgain21Couple
over a year ago

Central belt/ Travel with work

I got loads of amazing underwear! Sexy bot supportive for everyday just in the bedroom lol x

over a year ago

"I've just had a load of holiday clothes delivered today.

Dont do it.

Even after reading the reviews and measuring myself against their size chart, all of it is far to small. The XL outfits fit my size 10 daughter (so it's not a total waste of money as I've given them to her)

It's all thin poorly made crap with bad sewing.

Claire "

Great feedback thank you

By *hy and innocentCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Brilliant site miss star bar

Great dejection if outfits at brilliant prices you also get offers when joining and constant money off offers by email x"

I just tried to find it but couldn't

Innocent

By *ub-seekerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Great dejection if outfits at brilliant prices you also get offers when joining and constant money off offers by email x

Innocent "

Is it not all done via an app and not a website?

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Innocent

Is it not all done via an app and not a website?"

You get your undies there?

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Ive bought a couple of tops and they were fine, in fact one is great. Never bothered with the lingerie..

over a year ago

I've bought a dress and t shirts in the past. They're nice, but not of a quality that's going to last. I've looked at the lingerie but I need far more ahem ... robust items.

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I've bought a dress and t shirts in the past. They're nice, but not of a quality that's going to last. I've looked at the lingerie but I need far more ahem ... robust items. "

Scaffolding?

over a year ago

"I've bought a dress and t shirts in the past. They're nice, but not of a quality that's going to last. I've looked at the lingerie but I need far more ahem ... robust items.

Scaffolding?"

They didn't used to call them "foundation" garments for nothing.

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

"I've bought a dress and t shirts in the past. They're nice, but not of a quality that's going to last. I've looked at the lingerie but I need far more ahem ... robust items. "

Similar experience here. You get what you pay for in terms of materials and quality. Their lingerie looks pretty but is definitely not designed for anyone with a larger bust.

K

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I've bought a dress and t shirts in the past. They're nice, but not of a quality that's going to last. I've looked at the lingerie but I need far more ahem ... robust items.

Scaffolding?

They didn't used to call them "foundation" garments for nothing. "

I’m sure there are some builders here that could help you out!

By *otmilf29Woman
over a year ago

Irvine

I've bought a few items purely for the bedroom/pics so to speak few have been slightly off daughter has ordered tops before and were ok but she's a size 6 ... Think it's a case of trial and error

over a year ago

Always true to size but there's no support for big baps

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

It's a little worse quality than Primark, it's very hit and miss sizing wise as well.

I'd try to explore other (more ethical) options before turning to shein.

over a year ago

Had zero issue with any of the stuff I've bought from Shein, never tried lingerie though cause I know for a fact I won't fit one boob in their bras never mind two haha

over a year ago

I've never bought lingerie from Shein but other clothing and shoes are great and fit well

over a year ago

Think I will stick to Ann summers. Thanks for the input everyone it’s been really helpful x

By *4Fun11Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’m baffled by the sizing guide

over a year ago

I've ordered clothes before and everything fitted well. I went a size up from the measurement guide. Its only a small sizing difference but it does make the clothes fit better.

Post new Message to Thread