Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

A visiting workman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a tradesman I’ve had some fun with people while working in their houses.

I recently met a fabber for some visiting workman role play which turned out to be amazing and have some other types of scenarios on my profile that I’ve done or would like to try.

Have any of you had fun with workmen in your house or been a workman and had fun?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ack-FMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

My work has presented me with a number of encounters… and always enjoyable for both …. And the flirting can be fabulous….. But I still pay lip service to the old saying….do not mix business and pleasure…. I did have one bunny boiler that was a bit scary….

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

These ones make me giggle a wee bit. It’s happened to me once about 4 years ago.

Now the fantasy makes you think it’s hot and sexy, but the reality of it is you absolutely shite yourself, mumble like a little boy and shuffle out the door.

By *cottishMrsWoman
over a year ago

Wishaw

I've had a few workies in before that I wouldn't say no to lol. I always check my Fab, incase it shows up with someone that could be them lol. Never been a fantasy to have come true yet lol xx

By *tarburst babydollCouple
over a year ago

Dingwall

Twice. Once with the gas engineer that was here for the annual check on the heating and again with the joiner that came to put an en-suite in our bedroom

By *eamworkboyMan
over a year ago

Irvine

This subject always takes me back to my old friend Jim a truck driver who got an early ferry back so got home early to find his wife sorting out the carpet fitters on the new carpet in their front room

By *ainbowBrite57Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Guilty… but not as much as I wish!!!

By *pectressWoman
over a year ago

Midlothian

I think I’d quite like a hot tradesman to visit!

I’ve a few jobs to be done that I’ve been putting off, but I really need an electrician

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

Never happened in years of being self employed. I must be pot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Never happened in years of being self employed. I must be pot "
fully qualified electrician here

By *irth VaderMan
over a year ago

Durham

I did go along in full PPE and remove a lady friends tree. The reimbursement was already agreed and it meant she brought me out a brew in full lingerie and heels and then I chased her indoors for some incredible afternoon shenanigans.

By *otwifedundeeWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"As a tradesman I’ve had some fun with people while working in their houses.

I recently met a fabber for some visiting workman role play which turned out to be amazing and have some other types of scenarios on my profile that I’ve done or would like to try.

Have any of you had fun with workmen in your house or been a workman and had fun? "

No I haven’t but it’s top of my bucket list. I did have a Sky engineer here a few weeks ago and he was so hot, I regret not trying it on with him.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

An ex of mine was visited by a travelling salesman, she said he was hot but the kids were in the house so asked him to come back that evening at 8pm.

He arrived bang on time and she invited him in and asked if he'd like a coffee which he agreed. She told me by the time the kettle had boiled he was deep inside her.

Post new Message to Thread