Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fab Advice on Photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here’s a lighthearted one for a Friday , we’ve all seen the max photos , guys on toilet photos with a big doblie still unflushed, hot girls great body. Explosion on the bedroom floor or living in a hovel , Ever think Fab should list helpful hints to newbies ,like assholes are only brown if yer Lennox Lewis , otherwise ye just haven’t cleaned it properly for decades (ps I know my pics are rank before anyone states glass houses

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was actually recently thinking about my photo, what's everyone's advice on having their face on show, I'm wondering now if I should change my picture?

Yes a wee page with advice on pics would be a good idea.

over a year ago

If your happy with the ever so small risk of being recognised I think it’s fine and very honest , helps too if you have looks. ( which you obviously do ) My face pic keeps kids away from the fire

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

My opinion is its their profile, if they think those kinds of photos are what others are attracted to then who are we to argue? lol

However it would definitely put me but then I guess same would apply to my own photos too that others might not find to their liking

over a year ago

" My face pic keeps kids away from the fire "

Ha ha ha, that's how I feel about my face though, trust me my profile pic doesn't show the dark circles and wrinkles ect, I keep saying I feel like such a catfish.

I've already had about 3 people recognise me.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

"Was actually recently thinking about my photo, what's everyone's advice on having their face on show, I'm wondering now if I should change my picture?

Yes a wee page with advice on pics would be a good idea. "

I have face pics on show, even pics with face and boobs out and have been recognised, but it doesn't bother me as I am not ashamed of my lifestyle choice and also people who recognise me it's obvious they are on here too. But it's up to the individual as to what they are comfortable with.

over a year ago

"My opinion is its their profile, if they think those kinds of photos are what others are attracted to then who are we to argue? lol

However it would definitely put me but then I guess same would apply to my own photos too that others might not find to their liking "

Succinctly put. I suppose it’s out there and honest really.

over a year ago

"My opinion is its their profile, if they think those kinds of photos are what others are attracted to then who are we to argue? lol

However it would definitely put me but then I guess same would apply to my own photos too that others might not find to their liking

Succinctly put. I suppose it’s out there and honest really. "

Always the best way

By *cottish gentMan
over a year ago

Dumbarton

" My face pic keeps kids away from the fire

Ha ha ha, that's how I feel about my face though, trust me my profile pic doesn't show the dark circles and wrinkles ect, I keep saying I feel like such a catfish.

"

Surly being recognised deserves its own forum thread?

By *ndiiiMan
over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

I have the correct face for radio....

over a year ago

"

Make that 4 ……

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Here’s a lighthearted one for a Friday , we’ve all seen the max photos , guys on toilet photos with a big doblie still unflushed, hot girls great body. Explosion on the bedroom floor or living in a hovel , Ever think Fab should list helpful hints to newbies ,like assholes are only brown if yer Lennox Lewis , otherwise ye just haven’t cleaned it properly for decades (ps I know my pics are rank before anyone states glass houses "

Your profile is hidden so I can not see your photos.

over a year ago

Got too respect a profile with face pics on public view. Especially with the press the site receives now and again.

I don't have Face pics for the simple reason I'm a low life dirty cheating c*#t trying to get my sexual kicks outside of marriage and shit scared for being outed as bi.

over a year ago

"Was actually recently thinking about my photo, what's everyone's advice on having their face on show, I'm wondering now if I should change my picture?

Yes a wee page with advice on pics would be a good idea. "

It's a matter of choice. And like most my face scares folk away so I keep it semi hidden

over a year ago

"Here’s a lighthearted one for a Friday , we’ve all seen the max photos , guys on toilet photos with a big doblie still unflushed, hot girls great body. Explosion on the bedroom floor or living in a hovel , Ever think Fab should list helpful hints to newbies ,like assholes are only brown if yer Lennox Lewis , otherwise ye just haven’t cleaned it properly for decades (ps I know my pics are rank before anyone states glass houses

Your profile is hidden so I can not see your photos."

The ops profile is open Bluebell

over a year ago

My face pics are in my friends only as I prefer to be discreet on here. I would never have my face pic as my profile pic. I personally think that's asking for trouble in case people recognised me x

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Here’s a lighthearted one for a Friday , we’ve all seen the max photos , guys on toilet photos with a big doblie still unflushed, hot girls great body. Explosion on the bedroom floor or living in a hovel , Ever think Fab should list helpful hints to newbies ,like assholes are only brown if yer Lennox Lewis , otherwise ye just haven’t cleaned it properly for decades (ps I know my pics are rank before anyone states glass houses

Your profile is hidden so I can not see your photos.The ops profile is open Bluebell "

Not to me

over a year ago

I keep my mush private from the masses, I actually want people to meet me!

Plus I think I'd die if a service user recognised me.

I don't have any hair bum hole pictures and my surroundings are relatively tidy but suppose if people think they're awful I'm open to constructive criticism

over a year ago

Your profile is hidden so I can not see your photos.The ops profile is open Bluebell

Not to me "

Oh well their perogative lol

over a year ago

"I keep my mush private from the masses, I actually want people to meet me!

I don't have any hair bum hole pictures and my surroundings are relatively tidy but suppose if people think they're awful I'm open to constructive criticism "

I now feel a heel with this topic. I think it’s more some people photos are fantastic and just as attractive people not so if you get my meaning. , plus the advice not to show big streaky arses

over a year ago

I don't have any hair bum hole pictures and my surroundings are relatively tidy but suppose if people think they're awful I'm open to constructive criticism I now feel a heel with this topic. I think it’s more some people photos are fantastic and just as attractive people not so if you get my meaning. , plus the advice not to show big streaky arses "

lol so eloquently put

over a year ago

I don't have any hair bum hole pictures and my surroundings are relatively tidy but suppose if people think they're awful I'm open to constructive criticism I now feel a heel with this topic. I think it’s more some people photos are fantastic and just as attractive people not so if you get my meaning. , plus the advice not to show big streaky arses lol so eloquently put "

I believe it’s a gift not many possess

over a year ago

I don't have any hair bum hole pictures and my surroundings are relatively tidy but suppose if people think they're awful I'm open to constructive criticism I now feel a heel with this topic. I think it’s more some people photos are fantastic and just as attractive people not so if you get my meaning. , plus the advice not to show big streaky arses lol so eloquently put I believe it’s a gift not many possess "

Oh I agree lol

over a year ago

I don't have any hair bum hole pictures and my surroundings are relatively tidy but suppose if people think they're awful I'm open to constructive criticism I now feel a heel with this topic. I think it’s more some people photos are fantastic and just as attractive people not so if you get my meaning. , plus the advice not to show big streaky arses lol so eloquently put I believe it’s a gift not many possess Oh I agree lol "

wait till you experience said eloquence in person. You ever seen “some mothers do av em “

over a year ago

I don't have any hair bum hole pictures and my surroundings are relatively tidy but suppose if people think they're awful I'm open to constructive criticism I now feel a heel with this topic. I think it’s more some people photos are fantastic and just as attractive people not so if you get my meaning. , plus the advice not to show big streaky arses lol so eloquently put I believe it’s a gift not many possess Oh I agree lol wait till you experience said eloquence in person. You ever seen “some mothers do av em “ "

The mind boggles

over a year ago

I don't have any hair bum hole pictures and my surroundings are relatively tidy but suppose if people think they're awful I'm open to constructive criticism I now feel a heel with this topic. I think it’s more some people photos are fantastic and just as attractive people not so if you get my meaning. , plus the advice not to show big streaky arses lol so eloquently put I believe it’s a gift not many possess Oh I agree lol wait till you experience said eloquence in person. You ever seen “some mothers do av em “ The mind boggles "

refreshing isn’t it. , your not getting James Bond seduction promises fae me ….only that it’ll be memorable

over a year ago

I don't have any hair bum hole pictures and my surroundings are relatively tidy but suppose if people think they're awful I'm open to constructive criticism I now feel a heel with this topic. I think it’s more some people photos are fantastic and just as attractive people not so if you get my meaning. , plus the advice not to show big streaky arses lol so eloquently put I believe it’s a gift not many possess Oh I agree lol wait till you experience said eloquence in person. You ever seen “some mothers do av em “ The mind boggles refreshing isn’t it. , your not getting James Bond seduction promises fae me ….only that it’ll be memorable "

Lol I'm sure ud give James Bond a run for his money

over a year ago

I can only assume its a joke as I don't know anyone from Tollcross, cheeky

Make that 4 …… "

over a year ago

I've changed my face pics to friends only and put a body pic up, people can be very judgemental and I speak openly about my sex life, (or lack therof at the moment ha ha) to certain people but I would like to choose who those people are. Thank you for your personal view I feel the same way. Xx

"My face pics are in my friends only as I prefer to be discreet on here. I would never have my face pic as my profile pic. I personally think that's asking for trouble in case people recognised me x"

over a year ago

"I can only assume its a joke as I don't know anyone from Tollcross, cheeky

My face pic keeps kids away from the fire

Make that 4 …… "

ah originally Penilee Paisley was my second home , no I didn’t recognise you. Completely. Face was certainly familiar , drop a line. Positive I recall your first name lol

By *4Fun11Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"like assholes are only brown if yer Lennox Lewis "

Haha love this.

I’ve seen some rank looking asses that a trip to the docs wouldn’t go amiss.

over a year ago

"like assholes are only brown if yer Lennox Lewis

Haha love this.

I’ve seen some rank looking asses that a trip to the docs wouldn’t go amiss. "

Agreed, and hairier than a yeti'@

over a year ago

"like assholes are only brown if yer Lennox Lewis

Haha love this.