Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Abandoned

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone know any abandoned buildings that could be used for a photoshoot with out getting lifted by the coppers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One near Falkirk

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Will follow with interest..

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Yes, although without getting lifted you’ll have to ask permission

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

Depends on what you're looking to do, if it's an actual photoshoot dunmore house is good. The landowners helped my friends record a music video recently. If its nothing professional just make sure you move fast. These places are way more busy than they used to be pre-lockdown, and are far more littered and dangerous now (at least the places I've been checking into) tread carefully, be respectful to the history and you won't have too many issues.

By *abeGwynethTV/TS
over a year ago

Kilbirnie

Nearest place to Kilbirnie is the expansive abandoned ICI Nobel site on the Ardeer Peninsula.

So many abandoned buildings, spoilt for choice!

Just have to watch out for fellow urban explorers down there!

over a year ago

"Anyone know any abandoned buildings that could be used for a photoshoot with out getting lifted by the coppers "

The celtic trophy room.

I'm joking before all the knuckle draggers have a pop.

over a year ago

"Nearest place to Kilbirnie is the expansive abandoned ICI Nobel site on the Ardeer Peninsula.

So many abandoned buildings, spoilt for choice!

Just have to watch out for fellow urban explorers down there!"

Will try heading there

over a year ago

"Depends on what you're looking to do, if it's an actual photoshoot dunmore house is good. The landowners helped my friends record a music video recently. If its nothing professional just make sure you move fast. These places are way more busy than they used to be pre-lockdown, and are far more littered and dangerous now (at least the places I've been checking into) tread carefully, be respectful to the history and you won't have too many issues. "

thanks good advice as always

over a year ago

"Anyone know any abandoned buildings that could be used for a photoshoot with out getting lifted by the coppers

The celtic trophy room.

"

Heard the rangers trophy room has been recently renovated and dusted to put their first trophy in it. muhuhaha

over a year ago

abandoned military gun posts would be the ticket, its crown property so you wouldn't be trespassing and they are usually open. plenty of them on the west coast.

over a year ago

"Anyone know any abandoned buildings that could be used for a photoshoot with out getting lifted by the coppers

The celtic trophy room.

Heard the rangers trophy room has been recently renovated and dusted to put their first trophy in it. muhuhaha"

Not exactly a building but the England squads open top bus will be rather abandoned of late.

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

2 facebook pages that might help:

Abandoned Scotland

Abandoned places & ruins in Scotland

over a year ago

Cramond island ,stay over high tide and no interruption s just tell the coast gaurd

over a year ago

The celtic trophy room.

Heard the rangers trophy room has been recently renovated and dusted to put their first trophy in it. muhuhaha

Not exactly a building but the England squads open top bus will be rather abandoned of late. "

True that hahah!

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

The celtic trophy room.

Not exactly a building but the England squads open top bus will be rather abandoned of late. "

Scotland still celebrating 1 point and 1 goal scored all tournament, Keep aiming high boys.

Don’t buy your factor 50 for Qatar just yet

over a year ago

Harthill old hospital

Bangour if its still there old abandoned village.

over a year ago

The celtic trophy room.

Not exactly a building but the England squads open top bus will be rather abandoned of late.

Scotland still celebrating 1 point and 1 goal scored all tournament, Keep aiming high boys.

Don’t buy your factor 50 for Qatar just yet "

Always one eh

Post new Message to Thread