over a year ago

glasgow

"If Italy win ill clean naked for anyone who needs a cleaner

Oh i’m sure you’ll do it regardless if Italy win "

If Italy win

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Italy are the Favourites. England are not expected to win. Their fans are delighted in reaching the final and nothing will change that. but for those seething with bitterness about their achievement in reaching the final - may need a toilet cleaner for the days ahead , as England do have a decent chance of winning it.

Teaching our kids to support all of the british teams rather than Hate!

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Italy are the Favourites. England are not expected to win. Their fans are delighted in reaching the final and nothing will change that. but for those seething with bitterness about their achievement in reaching the final - may need a toilet cleaner for the days ahead , as England do have a decent chance of winning it.

Teaching our kids to support all of the british teams rather than Hate! "

England are the favorites .

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Italy are the Favourites. England are not expected to win. Their fans are delighted in reaching the final and nothing will change that. but for those seething with bitterness about their achievement in reaching the final - may need a toilet cleaner for the days ahead , as England do have a decent chance of winning it.

Why are you making this post about England? No one mentioned hate here. People are entitled to support who they like, in my opinion.

By *4Fun11Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I thought it was about Albie getting naked

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I thought it was about Albie getting naked "

That was what I thought….doesn’t take much for Albie to get naked though!

By *lbie6 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"I thought it was about Albie getting naked "

It is I support Italy but England are playing well

By *lbie6 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"I thought it was about Albie getting naked

That was what I thought….doesn’t take much for Albie to get naked though! "

You are very cheeky lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/07/21 08:36:58]

By *yrshiremischiefMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"If Italy win ill clean naked for anyone who needs a cleaner "

Ideal - but it is my gutters that need done.

over a year ago

There’s a world of choice between ‘support all British teams’ and ‘hate’.

The idea that you have to suddenly support your rivals every couple of years when they have their moment in the sun seems absurd to me.

Switch that thinking over to the club game and you get a fair idea how it would feel. Being perfectly happy to see your footballing rivals lose while not actually ‘hating’ anyone seems a fairly normal stance to take in competitive sport.

over a year ago

There’s a world of choice between ‘support all British teams’ and ‘hate’.

The idea that you have to suddenly support your rivals every couple of years when they have their moment in the sun seems absurd to me.

Switch that thinking over to the club game and you get a fair idea how it would feel. Being perfectly happy to see your footballing rivals lose while not actually ‘hating’ anyone seems a fairly normal stance to take in competitive sport. "

Totally agree with this

Some people get quite militant just because you don't support your 'neighbours' end of the day rivalry makes sport competitive and enjoyable, but you can't and shouldn't just turn it off because someone doesn't agree with it

By *tio_oyMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

Come on, England isn't playing well.. they just win their games.

Looking at the potential and what's kept on the bench I must conclude the manager is scared to loose rather than play attractive and give the fans an exciting game. But, having said all that... if they keep winning, I guess nobody cares how they win it..

I'm afraid we're in for quite a boring final as both sides will put at least 8 people on the pitch with defensive minds...

I am a fan of the game, not a fan of a particular side..

over a year ago

the jealousy is palpable.... LMAO....

By *lbie6 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I support Italy im looking as a forfit if Italy win to do nude cleaning

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Well said. If Scotland or Wales were playing Italy we as Brits would support our British team no matter who they were. I know we for one/two were happy to see Scotland play so well against England

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Well said

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Come on, England isn't playing well.. they just win their games.

Looking at the potential and what's kept on the bench I must conclude the manager is scared to loose rather than play attractive and give the fans an exciting game. But, having said all that... if they keep winning, I guess nobody cares how they win it..

I'm afraid we're in for quite a boring final as both sides will put at least 8 people on the pitch with defensive minds...

I am a fan of the game, not a fan of a particular side.."

we scored more goals against Germany than you did all tournament, looking forward to seeing Scotland at the World Cup, great fans

By *tio_oyMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

"Come on, England isn't playing well.. they just win their games.

I am a fan of the game, not a fan of a particular side..

we scored more goals against Germany than you did all tournament, looking forward to seeing Scotland at the World Cup, great fans "

Can't argue with that

over a year ago

Bravo

By *ornyone30Man
over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Fuck all wrong with rivalry. Should Celtic fans support rangers in Europe and vice versa? Should England fans support other European teams like germany in the world cup against non European teams? No!! How about we teach our kids to make up their own damn minds. For me its, ABE, Forza Italia

By *ro_guyMan
over a year ago

Central Scotland and South of the border

Well said

over a year ago

Fuck all wrong with rivalry. Should Celtic fans support rangers in Europe and vice versa? Should England fans support other European teams like germany in the world cup against non European teams? No!! How about we teach our kids to make up their own damn minds. For me its, ABE, Forza Italia "

Because the whole ABE isn't friendly rivalry it's xenophobia dressed up as football support

By *ornyone30Man
over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Fuck all wrong with rivalry. Should Celtic fans support rangers in Europe and vice versa? Should England fans support other European teams like germany in the world cup against non European teams? No!! How about we teach our kids to make up their own damn minds. For me its, ABE, Forza Italia

Because the whole ABE isn't friendly rivalry it's xenophobia dressed up as football support "

Maybe in your life it is. I can assure you in my mind it is based on England being the natural and oldest rivals to Scotland in a footballing sense. Therefore that wee chip on my shoulder enjoys them getting pumped every 2 years in major competition.

By *lbie6 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Anyone going to take my offer

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Because the whole ABE isn't friendly rivalry it's xenophobia dressed up as football support

Maybe in your life it is. I can assure you in my mind it is based on England being the natural and oldest rivals to Scotland in a footballing sense. Therefore that wee chip on my shoulder enjoys them getting pumped every 2 years in major competition. "

Maybe you could find a nice Italian cock to suck….don’t worry we won’t tell your wife

By *scobar67Man
over a year ago

glasgow

According to the bookies England are favourites!!

By *illi3736Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh your not setting a good example , In modern scotland bitterness and division is the way ahead. I will support England tonight although my son thinks Italy are a better team

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Oh your not setting a good example , In modern scotland bitterness and division is the way ahead. I will support England tonight although my son thinks Italy are a better team"

Your sons not wrong, but anything can happen in a final

By *edLionScotMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If Italy win ill clean naked for anyone who needs a cleaner "

And if England win, you'll clean double, naked?

Seems your reputation proceeds you Sir!

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

You could clean my place but unfortunately my kids live with me.

By *lbie6 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Italy won anyone want a cleaner

By *unCpl1003Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Absolutely not football is nothing without rivalry

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Who do you think the French Spanish and Germans wanted to win?

Post new Message to Thread