By *tarburst babydoll OP   Man
over a year ago

Dingwall

What makes you think that? Name doesn't come up in a search

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got into a conversation very dubious and elusive which I get is on this site, coincidentally now my what’s app messages have disappeared?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now no trace of the person?

Reply privately

By *un44Man
over a year ago

GLASGOW

Probably just another out to waste people's time, as long as you didn't give them your bank details then I wouldn't worry about it

Reply privately

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Probably just another out to waste people's time, as long as you didn't give them your bank details then I wouldn't worry about it "

If you forward them to me with your mother’s maiden name I’ll check that they’ve not scammed you .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry you had that OP BUT… In the first place you shouldn’t be naming and shaming as it’s against site rules. It could be she just changed her mind. The site can be daunting for both sexes. I’m not saying YOU were pushy but some are and won’t take no for an answer so perhaps she’s blocked and/or left rather than answer a load of questions such as “why?” “another time?” Etc. It’s also possible she was a time waster or scammer too but whatever the case all you can do is move on and learn from the experience.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

naming and shaming is not allowed. OP removed

Reply privately