Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

jim`ll fix it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just a bit of fun from our younger years

if you were to write a letter to jim`ll fix it for anything you wanted to happen what would it say?

mines and don`t laugh as it is kinda strange

i had all the obvious things in my head i.e shag a celebrity,fly concorde etc,etc but i opted for this one

Dear jim,

please could you fix it for me to be a secret millionaire,i would like to go undercover as per the tv programme and find honest worthy people that i could help to change their lives for the better if money was no object to me.

yours

mr hedo

i know many might might think what a weird request but i`ve watched countless episodes of that tv programme and would just love to see hard up in life folks be it kids or adults,not drugy types unless offcourse they want to help theirselves but genuine hard on their luck people in life,to see them smile and a laugh again i.e someone who hasn`t in so long would be such a reward to see and i genuinely if i had enough money that is would love to spend my life giving it away to worthy causes that i could be hands on with and see the difference made and the lives of people changed

ok i`ve gone all deep i`ll shut up now

what`s your jim`ll fix it if it could be anything?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

watched the episode the nite hedo where the guy went bk an took the marines oot racin an he is still very active in all their lives nice tae see sum good comin out of it ..

was a little sign in the place he worked which said

"never look down on others unless your picking them up"

couldnt think of a more positive attitude in life ...

so i hope jim can fix it for you an then u can fix it for me as im skint as fook this month lol ;P xx

cheers sioux xx

over a year ago

Mr Hedo, I'd love to see your Jim'll fix it come true... I'll ask Jim to fix that for me please

over a year ago

Dear Jim,

as Poppy Day approaches, please fix it for all the families who have lost someone to have 24 more hours with them.A day in the sun, on a beach, playing with kids, big BBQ and a fantastic sunset.. as the sun goes down, the loved one walks towards the fading sun..

to get peace, say goodbyes and one last hug...

a far better and more dignified end to a brave life...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Dear Jim,

as Poppy Day approaches, please fix it for all the families who have lost someone to have 24 more hours with them.A day in the sun, on a beach, playing with kids, big BBQ and a fantastic sunset.. as the sun goes down, the loved one walks towards the fading sun..

"

awww view that is bringing a wee tear to ma eye. if only.....

mrs h xxx

over a year ago

"Dear Jim,

"

thats the nicest thing ive heard all wk xxxxx

over a year ago

Awwww View...were all greeting here too, that was nice!

As for US Hedo...we been feeling a bit down recently, sooooooo.......YOU two could put a big smile on our faces this weekend!

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

"Awwww View...were all greeting here too, that was nice!

As for US Hedo...we been feeling a bit down recently, sooooooo.......YOU two could put a big smile on our faces this weekend! "

shut up tom im shagging you ffs aint that enough lol

brennie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

VIEW so have so many kinds words to say and you say the best ones all the time you brighten up so manys faces on fab when they read your post and mine too well done to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlove you brennie xxxxxxxxxxxx

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

"just a bit of fun from our younger years

if you were to write a letter to jim`ll fix it for anything you wanted to happen what would it say?

i had all the obvious things in my head i.e shag a celebrity,fly concorde etc,etc but i opted for this one

Dear jim,

please could you fix it for me to be a secret millionaire,i would like to go undercover as per the tv programme and find honest worthy people that i could help to change their lives for the better if money was no object to me.

yours

mr hedo

i know many might might think what a weird request but i`ve watched countless episodes of that tv programme and would just love to see hard up in life folks be it kids or adults,not drugy types unless offcourse they want to help theirselves but genuine hard on their luck people in life,to see them smile and a laugh again i.e someone who hasn`t in so long would be such a reward to see and i genuinely if i had enough money that is would love to spend my life giving it away to worthy causes that i could be hands on with and see the difference made and the lives of people changed

what`s your jim`ll fix it if it could be anything?"

Why dont you just tell the truth u wanted jim to fix it for me and you to shag behind closed doors ffs sorry Mrs hedo but it had to be said didnt it lol xxxxxxx love you both so much brennie xxxxxxx

over a year ago

I've been reading the forum for a while,and noticed that every so often there is a thought provoking,emotion stirring thread that tugs at the heart...then along comes Brennie and brings it down to the gutter with Shagging !! lol

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

"I've been reading the forum for a while,and noticed that every so often there is a thought provoking,emotion stirring thread that tugs at the heart...then along comes Brennie and brings it down to the gutter with Shagging !! lol "

pmsl didnt mummy tell you this was a shagging site lol love ya babes xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

"just a bit of fun from our younger years

Dear jim,

yours

mr hedo

what`s your jim`ll fix it if it could be anything?"

Hedo m8 .......i actually flew Concorde from London to New York, and "Jim" never fixed it for me .........was more the top man in Dixons and one ALLAN SUGAR!!!!.................LOL

Post new Message to Thread