Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Torture Garden

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Gents - Where do you go for your outfits? What has inspired your outfits previously?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The last time I was there I did the steam punk look had a really good night met loads of amazing people

By *ust ChrisMan
over a year ago

London

Libidex a very good place. Especially when they are arranging for their sales in Angel Station London.

By *ilf n filfCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Gents - Where do you go for your outfits? What has inspired your outfits previously?"

We go with the steam punk look.

Just getting more brazen now.

By *auradCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Mr D tends to wear a latex kilt but it looks like the makers are no longer in business

By *oggingnfloggingCouple
over a year ago

fife

Try saints and sinners online it's actually the shop down in Blackpool but does free delivery and has some awesome fetish wear for both Male and female

By *usicmaidWoman
over a year ago

fabbington

Honour, westward bound, eBay and Etsy are all good. I do like the post apocalyptic look but leather, pvc, latex and all good go to’s be as creative and daring as your comfortable with. But you can always mail your outfit and the organisers will let you know if it’s ok xx

By *DW1983Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

I've gone with a steampunky top hat and tails, with various implements attached to my waist (floggers, cane etc). I'm not great at dressing up, I think its harder for guys in general, and especially as I'm quite skinny so lots of things just wouldn't look good on me.

Post new Message to Thread