Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

My profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been thinking bout this for a while and wondered if anyone could advise me or steer me in the right direction.

I'm fairly new to this but every time I message someone I get ignored or they read it and don't reply is my profile a pure turn off?? Just wondering hehe.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

would imagine it's what you're messaging that's the turn off mate

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It doesn't really say much.

You don't say much about you, or the people you're looking to meet.

The "if you want to know anything ask" types of lines just make me hit the back button. I want to know as much as I can from a profile.

And the totally pointless warning is longer than your profile.

Look at your profile yourself and think how it stands out from the hundreds of other guys?!?!

over a year ago

Lose the warning, it's pointless!

over a year ago

That's me updated it what do u think now?

over a year ago

Doesn't grab my attention but then again your way outwith my age range. Try and inject a bit personality in there

Good luck

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Some personality needs injected into your profile, maybe say what kind of things you enjoy.

Maybe have a look at your age range too, would you actually meet a 70year old?

Personally i would'nt show my face in public section and i would have more 'less is more' teasing pictures which will grab someones attention and want to see more of you.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Also when it says 'very single' whats the difference between single and very single? Lol

Perhaps show your verification on your profile to allow other users to know you are genuine.

over a year ago

"Also when it says 'very single' whats the difference between single and very single? Lol

Perhaps show your verification on your profile to allow other users to know you are genuine.

"

I'd say it's just as good as the next guys nothing stands out tbh it's a pretty simple basic profile needs a little more personalisation c

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Also when it says 'very single' whats the difference between single and very single? Lol

I'd say it's just as good as the next guys nothing stands out tbh it's a pretty simple basic profile needs a little more personalisation c"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/08/12 21:08:19]

over a year ago

Only bit if advice I'd give isn't regarding the profile, it's more your pms as your wondering why your not getting replied to. Asking the female half of couples to meet alone and 'fuck them "raw" ' is only going to get you blocked...

over a year ago

"Only bit if advice I'd give isn't regarding the profile, it's more your pms as your wondering why your not getting replied to. Asking the female half of couples to meet alone and 'fuck them "raw" ' is only going to get you blocked... "

Now wot idiot would do that? Mmmm I wonder

over a year ago

Try this, imagine your with a female, and clicked on here lookin for a guy to join you both. Would you invite you, after reading your profile?

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Only bit if advice I'd give isn't regarding the profile, it's more your pms as your wondering why your not getting replied to. Asking the female half of couples to meet alone and 'fuck them "raw" ' is only going to get you blocked... "

Ohh dear, thats a very silly thing to say. Who on earth would say that...

over a year ago

"Try this, imagine your with a female, and clicked on here lookin for a guy to join you both. Would you invite you, after reading your profile?"

Ohh dear, and lovely lovely introductory stylee messages might elp????

over a year ago

I ain't done that but gd advice lol

over a year ago

Speaking of profiles, I have just had my profile looked at by a couple, there profile is hidden, wtf???

over a year ago

"I ain't done that but gd advice lol"

over a year ago

"Speaking of profiles, I have just had my profile looked at by a couple, there profile is hidden, wtf??? "

My profile is hidden at moment also and I still look at profiles if I'm in forums and someone says something interesting I have a nosey

Post new Message to Thread