Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

most fab'd pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love it when I am peeving on the most fab'd pics and a Scottish profile shows up. It's a wee bit like Hoy winning the Olympic gold!! I am proposing we use this thread to bring these profiles to the forums attention? Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

Gave up with the fabd pics thing on here. Its ended up the same people reupload the same pics every week to get attention

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I like the function. I think there is a decent flow of new profiles through nikki... Each to their own though x

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

nope hate the preening posse only my view sure others like it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was 4th most fabbed on Friday, I don't put pics up for fabs nor have I ever been in it before (to my knowledge - it was a chatter that told me I was in it!)

I was quite pleased and definitely don't reupload any pics nor am I part of a posse I don't think?

over a year ago

"I love it when I am peeving on the most fab'd pics and a Scottish profile shows up. It's a wee bit like Hoy winning the Olympic gold!! I am proposing we use this thread to bring these profiles to the forums attention? Thoughts?"

Lol so true!!

over a year ago

"I was 4th most fabbed on Friday, I don't put pics up for fabs nor have I ever been in it before (to my knowledge - it was a chatter that told me I was in it!)

I was quite pleased and definitely don't reupload any pics nor am I part of a posse I don't think? "

The one of you in your latex dress is my fave and has been fabbed hundred of times and rightly so

over a year ago

fabbing welcome on my new pics from yesterday..I like to keep it fresh

over a year ago

Sure it's nice to see others "Like / Fab " your pictures but it means nothing , all to common nowadays you see "Please Fab our pictures" ,....come on get a life ....do they really think folk think to themselves " oh they /he/ she has pictures Fabbed hundreds of times....we really really have to meet them !!"

Wake up and smell the damn coffee !!

over a year ago

I think it's kinda a compliment when yer friends fab yer pics...but they shouldnae ask people to do it, that's sad!!

over a year ago

Don't get me wrong, I like to perv the pics as much as the next deviant. However, the pic "Fab'ing" thing in my view is just another example of the site becoming more voyeur and chat orientated rather than for meeting.

over a year ago

People will get grumpy about anything on here! I don't care much either way about the fabbing of pics but it was a lovely confidence boost to find out I was in top fabbed. I didn't ask a single soul to Fab anything by the way...

over a year ago

"People will get grumpy about anything on here! I don't care much either way about the fabbing of pics but it was a lovely confidence boost to find out I was in top fabbed. I didn't ask a single soul to Fab anything by the way..."

well that £20 u gave me proves otherwise

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"People will get grumpy about anything on here! I don't care much either way about the fabbing of pics but it was a lovely confidence boost to find out I was in top fabbed. I didn't ask a single soul to Fab anything by the way..."

I agree with you, its a lovely wee confidence boost and ive never once asked/begged for fabs. Its nice to know that people like the pics and my wobbly bits. Lol At the same time im not bothered if i only get 4 or 177 its not a competetion.

over a year ago

I play "Fab'd lottery".

Fab vote the pic you think is great, then check out the profile to see if they are from Fife,,,,,,harmless fun.

over a year ago

I still wonder why u can unfab a pic? lol-much like the unlike of facebook lol...

"wow thats a nice pussy, am gonna fab it!...wait , changed my mind...better unfab that!"

"fuck u, I'm unfabbing all ur pics cos u wont shag me"

over a year ago

"People will get grumpy about anything on here! I don't care much either way about the fabbing of pics but it was a lovely confidence boost to find out I was in top fabbed. I didn't ask a single soul to Fab anything by the way...

well that £20 u gave me proves otherwise"

Excuse me that was for services you have never provided! I want a refund

over a year ago

"People will get grumpy about anything on here! I don't care much either way about the fabbing of pics but it was a lovely confidence boost to find out I was in top fabbed. I didn't ask a single soul to Fab anything by the way...

well that £20 u gave me proves otherwise

Excuse me that was for services you have never provided! I want a refund "

I said I'd give u a full facial...u misread me..I'm not qualified in beauty therapy!

over a year ago

To be perfectly honest Fab,d Pics?

A really dinna see the point in it.

Buboo

over a year ago

Well done Kittennn

I think I was one of those to blame for fabbing you! lol

It's all harmless fun.

over a year ago

"To be perfectly honest Fab,d Pics?

A really dinna see the point in it.

Buboo "

ive mailed a few pic-fabbers... its a tool u can use..just like the wink...

showing some appreciation of the things u might like in the swing world.

and thankfully, its turned into some meets...theres a point in everything on the site...sorta tailored that way

over a year ago

Im happy if someone fabs my pic once but v happy for those that are fab'd over and over. I tend not to check them though, jealous cow that I am

over a year ago

Tilly - I've fabbed all 3 of yours.

over a year ago

"Tilly - I've fabbed all 3 of yours."

he means wanked really...

over a year ago

I managed to stay in the top 20. Men for a week before disapearing into obscurity, felt like an X Factor winner.

Well done Kittennn and anyone else who cracks the top. Especially if Scottish.

over a year ago

I loved ot when mine was at the top..( and I didnt ask anyone as well).

Had just got over an op. and had a big horrible clumsey looking cast on. For 8 weeks..( Not a sexy look. ) lol.

So when it came off I felt sexy again. and took some pics .

And Yeaaaa! They got to the top. Soo a wee confidence booster after the ops I had..

By *sk_morrisseyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"I loved ot when mine was at the top..( and I didnt ask anyone as well).

Had just got over an op. and had a big horrible clumsey looking cast on. For 8 weeks..( Not a sexy look. ) lol.

And Yeaaaa! They got to the top. Soo a wee confidence booster after the ops I had.. "

...hope you're feeling much better Lucy! x

over a year ago

"I loved ot when mine was at the top..( and I didnt ask anyone as well).

And Yeaaaa! They got to the top. Soo a wee confidence booster after the ops I had..

...hope you're feeling much better Lucy! x"

Yipp I sure am. Thank you..!. xx

over a year ago

I love fabbing pics , but were do i check were your sitting on the board as ie had my pics fabbed freeking loads but dont know were to check lol

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"I love fabbing pics , but were do i check were your sitting on the board as ie had my pics fabbed freeking loads but dont know were to check lol"

Erm might sound obvious V, but have you tried clicking "most" fab'd lol

over a year ago

"I love fabbing pics , but were do i check were your sitting on the board as ie had my pics fabbed freeking loads but dont know were to check lol

Erm might sound obvious V, but have you tried clicking "most" fab'd lol "

cany see it ...im a tit lol

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"I love fabbing pics , but were do i check were your sitting on the board as ie had my pics fabbed freeking loads but dont know were to check lol

cany see it ...im a tit lol"

God give me strenth, okies....

click home page, read have way down the middle panel, number 5 from the top, most fab'd pics

over a year ago

cany see it ...im a tit lol"

You're a pretty dirty tit too.....

over a year ago

You're a pretty dirty tit too..... "

Hahaha thanks hun xx cant wait to get dirty with you again xx

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Hahaha thanks hun xx cant wait to get dirty with you again xx "

Me either, you give me serious cock ache

over a year ago

Hahaha thanks hun xx cant wait to get dirty with you again xx "

Hah.... You sound like Julie. Well tomorrow I'm in Aberdeen swill probably be on cam most of the day having fun.

over a year ago

Fab'd pics are occasionally great wanking material and closest I'll get to meeting a girl on here.

Mon the scots

By *__KMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I was rather proud when my ex's pics were in the top fabb'd. Restored some faith in humanity, and I like to think that they were most fabb'd 'cause they were well taken photos as opposed to some of the crap that ends up top fabb'd just 'cause someone has big tits. Well, thats how I chose to think about it. In reality they probably ended up in top fabb'd 'cause she does have big tits. But I like to think they ended up there 'cause I was a good photographer.

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"I was rather proud when my ex's pics were in the top fabb'd. Restored some faith in humanity, and I like to think that they were most fabb'd 'cause they were well taken photos as opposed to some of the crap that ends up top fabb'd just 'cause someone has big tits. Well, thats how I chose to think about it. In reality they probably ended up in top fabb'd 'cause she does have big tits. But I like to think they ended up there 'cause I was a good photographer."

Must hold my hands up TK and admit i had a good old wank over her

By *__KMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I was rather proud when my ex's pics were in the top fabb'd. Restored some faith in humanity, and I like to think that they were most fabb'd 'cause they were well taken photos as opposed to some of the crap that ends up top fabb'd just 'cause someone has big tits. Well, thats how I chose to think about it. In reality they probably ended up in top fabb'd 'cause she does have big tits. But I like to think they ended up there 'cause I was a good photographer.

Must hold my hands up TK and admit i had a good old wank over her "

You're most welcome

over a year ago

Fab'd pics can be fun but it's not why I add photo's to my profile. It's nice confidence booster to see people liking your pics but i wont get upset if noone fab's them. I do occassionally go through firends pics and fab them, to show im liking (perving) them, nothing more....

over a year ago

Hah.... You sound like Julie. Well tomorrow I'm in Aberdeen swill probably be on cam most of the day having fun."

Julies brill my new partner in crime

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

"I love fabbing pics , but were do i check were your sitting on the board as ie had my pics fabbed freeking loads but dont know were to check lol"

Think you should have more lol x - either that or make me a friend and let me see what I'm missing lol

over a year ago

Hah.... You sound like Julie. Well tomorrow I'm in Aberdeen swill probably be on cam most of the day having fun.

Julies brill my new partner in crime "

So I hear

Post new Message to Thread