Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Woman to play with wife x

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am a really horny woman who wants to get a dirty woman horny and get turned on by a woman while we masturbate together on cam. So horny and love watching women play. love watching and being watched so come get dirty with me while my hubby watches from the side. would love to suck him off while you watch and watch you play with my yourself watching me sucking him. |We love to fuk on cam for naughty women too. You horny and want to play with me, plz message us we can't wait to get dirty for you sexy women x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I am a really horny woman who wants to get a dirty woman horny and get turned on by a woman while we masturbate together on cam. So horny and love watching women play. love watching and being watched so come get dirty with me while my hubby watches from the side. would love to suck him off while you watch and watch you play with my yourself watching me sucking him. |We love to fuk on cam for naughty women too. You horny and want to play with me, plz message us we can't wait to get dirty for you sexy women x"
Im sure there will be plenty wanting to watch you ..Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well thank you very much for your kind words, I have luckily generated a few woman who all want to join me lol spoilt for choice for a change. well careful what you advertise for I suppose haha Hope you are having a lovely evening and feel free to jlin me sometime if you are up for it x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Well thank you very much for your kind words, I have luckily generated a few woman who all want to join me lol spoilt for choice for a change. well careful what you advertise for I suppose haha Hope you are having a lovely evening and feel free to jlin me sometime if you are up for it x"
Not for me thanks have fun

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Well thank you very much for your kind words, I have luckily generated a few woman who all want to join me lol spoilt for choice for a change. well careful what you advertise for I suppose haha Hope you are having a lovely evening and feel free to jlin me sometime if you are up for it x"

You could do it over zoom then and have a gangwank!

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Good to hear you've had plenty of interest, being spoilt for choice is a good complaint to have.

Post new Message to Thread