Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Erotic Photography

Jump to newest

By *att_231 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Am wondering whether there are couples or females out there who are interested in erotic photoshoots by an experienced photographer. (...asking for a friend )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Am wondering whether there are couples or females out there who are interested in erotic photoshoots by an experienced photographer. (...asking for a friend )"

Men can be photographed erotically too. And TVs and cross dressers.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Am wondering whether there are couples or females out there who are interested in erotic photoshoots by an experienced photographer. (...asking for a friend )

Men can be photographed erotically too. And TVs and cross dressers. "

yeah but nothing for the photographer to wank over or try n get a bit

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

"Am wondering whether there are couples or females out there who are interested in erotic photoshoots by an experienced photographer. (...asking for a friend )

Men can be photographed erotically too. And TVs and cross dressers. yeah but nothing for the photographer to wank over or try n get a bit "

But Jim is excellent wanking material surely

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Men can be photographed erotically too. And TVs and cross dressers. yeah but nothing for the photographer to wank over or try n get a bit

But Jim is excellent wanking material surely "

What a lovely thought

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Men can be photographed erotically too. And TVs and cross dressers. yeah but nothing for the photographer to wank over or try n get a bit "

Maybe I was too subtle KC but you’ve hammered it home

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Am wondering whether there are couples or females out there who are interested in erotic photoshoots by an experienced photographer. (...asking for a friend )"

Need to get your friend to practice in you, I pro e your pictures to see if he is any good

over a year ago

Of course they can Jimbob but since he's only asking for a friend maybe he is looking to start a thread for those genders himself.

Watch this space.

By *ink-KameraMan
over a year ago

Livingston

Your "Friend" would have to be able to provide evidence of a decent photographic portfolio to stand any chance of getting a shoot on here. The subjects would also need to know where and what t the images would be used for.

over a year ago

My thoughts exactly which brings it into something other than photography.

over a year ago

To be fair, I like taking 'interesting' photos and if I were asking on here, I'd not want women, single men, couples... Yes. Half the pleasure is the subject the other being the outcome.

over a year ago

I do my own photography, as have done a few in fab for folk

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Quite happy taking my own pics on my phone.

By *cots tottyMan
over a year ago

aberdeen

And doing a good job also ??

over a year ago

We find half the fun is taking the picture ourselves then having a giggle as we delete the right chap ones

Post new Message to Thread