Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Get to know me.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone, I have decided to do sort of like a Q&A. If you want to take part then just ask me anything and I will reply as honest as possible

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hy and innocentCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I prefer to look at someone's profile & the effort put into it. It's like looking in a shop window. If it's bare it's not going to entice anyone in.

Innocent

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What does yer maw look like and what's her phone number. Always say you can learn a lot about someone by their parents .

over a year ago

"I prefer to look at someone's profile & the effort put into it. It's like looking in a shop window. If it's bare it's not going to entice anyone in.

Innocent "

And what do you think of my profile? I feel proud of it.

over a year ago

"What does yer maw look like and what's her phone number. Always say you can learn a lot about someone by their parents . "
Not a chance, sorry

over a year ago

Any much older brothers?

over a year ago

"What does yer maw look like and what's her phone number. Always say you can learn a lot about someone by their parents . Not a chance, sorry"

Pretty pointless thread then if your only going to answer honestly the questions that suit you.

I'm only pulling yer chain lad .

What about sisters ? You OK giving their numbers out ?

over a year ago

"Any much older brothers? "
No afraid not. I'm the oldest.

over a year ago

"What does yer maw look like and what's her phone number. Always say you can learn a lot about someone by their parents . Not a chance, sorry

Pretty pointless thread then if your only going to answer honestly the questions that suit you.

What about sisters ? You OK giving their numbers out ? "

if you don't mind being a registered sex offender lol

By *hy and innocentCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I prefer to look at someone's profile & the effort put into it. It's like looking in a shop window. If it's bare it's not going to entice anyone in.

Innocent And what do you think of my profile? I feel proud of it."

Other than being way below my preferred age range, I personally prefer someone with experience who is past the figuring out stage & knows what they want.

Innocent

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

"What does yer maw look like and what's her phone number. Always say you can learn a lot about someone by their parents . Not a chance, sorry

What about sisters ? You OK giving their numbers out ? if you don't mind being a registered sex offender lol"

Oh Zest you walked into that one

over a year ago

Innocent And what do you think of my profile? I feel proud of it.

Other than being way below my preferred age range, I personally prefer someone with experience who is past the figuring out stage & knows what they want.

Innocent "

Yes that makes sense. I am fairly inexperienced but know exactly what I am doing and I have made a few women very happy, so I'm told. Take care

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Innocent Yes that makes sense. I am fairly inexperienced but know exactly what I am doing and I have made a few women very happy, so I'm told. Take care"

As Innocent says - age may be against you for many but there will be some that like a blank canvas type thing. Good luck

over a year ago

Innocent Yes that makes sense. I am fairly inexperienced but know exactly what I am doing and I have made a few women very happy, so I'm told. Take care

As Innocent says - age may be against you for many but there will be some that like a blank canvas type thing. Good luck "

Y yeah I can see were everyone is coming for about my age, it's like marmite isn't it. Thank you though

over a year ago

What about sisters ? You OK giving their numbers out ? if you don't mind being a registered sex offender lol

Oh Zest you walked into that one "

Yeah OK will give the lad that one. Trust you to see it.

Still no happy about not getting his mums number though. Fact he is so young I may be tempted to try for his granny's number too.

over a year ago

Innocent Yes that makes sense. I am fairly inexperienced but know exactly what I am doing and I have made a few women very happy, so I'm told. Take care

As Innocent says - age may be against you for many but there will be some that like a blank canvas type thing. Good luck "

That nearly made me spit out my tea.

Seeing sex with a younger lad as a blank canvas.

Your just the person to corrupt him Cede , wheres yer brushes.

over a year ago

What about sisters ? You OK giving their numbers out ? if you don't mind being a registered sex offender lol

Still no happy about not getting his mums number though. Fact he is so young I may be tempted to try for his granny's number too. "

oh so you would want to be a necrophiliac instead. My Mum is still happily married to a RM

over a year ago

Still no happy about not getting his mums number though. Fact he is so young I may be tempted to try for his granny's number too. oh so you would want to be a necrophiliac instead. My Mum is still happily married to a RM"

Hey at least she can't run away. Lol

As for your mum , with dad in the RMs she will have loads a free time . Stick a word in for me pal.

over a year ago

Still no happy about not getting his mums number though. Fact he is so young I may be tempted to try for his granny's number too. oh so you would want to be a necrophiliac instead. My Mum is still happily married to a RM

As for your mum , with dad in the RMs she will have loads a free time . Stick a word in for me pal. "

Ok and what would you want on your Headstone?

over a year ago

I'd like to ask, with the greatest of respect, what brings you here at such a young age? I know times change but when I was 19 I would have found this a very intimidating platform.

over a year ago

Still no happy about not getting his mums number though. Fact he is so young I may be tempted to try for his granny's number too. oh so you would want to be a necrophiliac instead. My Mum is still happily married to a RM

As for your mum , with dad in the RMs she will have loads a free time . Stick a word in for me pal. Ok and what would you want on your Headstone?"

I got to know the lad and his mum very well .

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

As Innocent says - age may be against you for many but there will be some that like a blank canvas type thing. Good luck

Your just the person to corrupt him Cede , wheres yer brushes. "

I don't corrupt people - and it's very hard to paint with ones hands tied

over a year ago

"I'd like to ask, with the greatest of respect, what brings you here at such a young age? I know times change but when I was 19 I would have found this a very intimidating platform. "
Yeah no worries. I have always had an interest in sex and all that and I met this 33 yr old woman who became a "friend" and I told her about what I wanted to do and she referred me to this. And I have really enjoyed it so far even though it has been through lockdown. I hope I can explore into it more when things go back to normal

over a year ago

Your just the person to corrupt him Cede , wheres yer brushes.

I don't corrupt people - and it's very hard to paint with ones hands tied "

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

"I'd like to ask, with the greatest of respect, what brings you here at such a young age? I know times change but when I was 19 I would have found this a very intimidating platform. Yeah no worries. I have always had an interest in sex and all that and I met this 33 yr old woman who became a "friend" and I told her about what I wanted to do and she referred me to this. And I have really enjoyed it so far even though it has been through lockdown. I hope I can explore into it more when things go back to normal "

Maybe you could expand on your profile of a couple of things you're specifically interested in trying in the hope the right person might just read it.

Especially if you are interacting on a forum people are more likely to read your profile even if out of their age range.

over a year ago

"What does yer maw look like and what's her phone number. Always say you can learn a lot about someone by their parents . "

How disrespectful...

over a year ago

"I'd like to ask, with the greatest of respect, what brings you here at such a young age? I know times change but when I was 19 I would have found this a very intimidating platform. Yeah no worries. I have always had an interest in sex and all that and I met this 33 yr old woman who became a "friend" and I told her about what I wanted to do and she referred me to this. And I have really enjoyed it so far even though it has been through lockdown. I hope I can explore into it more when things go back to normal

Maybe you could expand on your profile of a couple of things you're specifically interested in trying in the hope the right person might just read it.

Especially if you are interacting on a forum people are more likely to read your profile even if out of their age range. "

I will do that. Thank you

over a year ago

I've had a shite profile for 14yrs, it's never held me back in meeting and interacting with like-minded individuals.

Good luck OP

over a year ago

"What does yer maw look like and what's her phone number. Always say you can learn a lot about someone by their parents .

How disrespectful..."

Feel free to report me , the lad took it as it was meant , in jest.

Shame the more elderly member ' you ' has to come into the thread and try to make something out of it.

As said feel free to report me and I will take my chances with admin.

over a year ago

"What does yer maw look like and what's her phone number. Always say you can learn a lot about someone by their parents .

How disrespectful...

Feel free to report me , the lad took it as it was meant , in jest.

Shame the more elderly member ' you ' has to come into the thread and try to make something out of it.

As said feel free to report me and I will take my chances with admin. "

I said ..How disrespectful..whether the OP took it in jest or not.

I just like too hear you talk a lot of shite bud..

By *ot - CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Would you seriously have sex with a 80 year old woman?

over a year ago

"Would you seriously have sex with a 80 year old woman? "
I haven't tried it so I can't say for sure. So far the oldest I have had is a 52 yr old

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Do parallel universes exist?

over a year ago

"Do parallel universes exist?"
Yes, it is entirely possible, the physics is there but we do not have the technology to prove it

Post new Message to Thread