Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Couples who get no replies to meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Once again today a couple have posted an ad looking for a meet with men, but when you try to message them to say you're interested you cannot reply because they have blocked all messages from males. How is that supposed to work? They wonder why they get no replies, but I've seen it quite a few times now.

Have they forgotten that they set their preferences to no males or have I missed something?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe they're only interested in men who are already on their friends list, or men they have previously been in touch with.

Both of these can still get in touch even if single guys are filtered.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Our they dont want a thousand messages askn for a shag so They want to do the askn.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I can understand it must be a pain to get loads of replies that are unwanted, but they post in meets specifically ticking the "looking for men" box. So how are men supposed to let them know they are interested?

over a year ago

As i said....there.Not.

Maybe they want guys to know they,are free but dont want bombarded with mail. Hell knows lol.

over a year ago

"I can understand it must be a pain to get loads of replies that are unwanted, but they post in meets specifically ticking the "looking for men" box. So how are men supposed to let them know they are interested?"

we have ticked the box looking for guys, we also do actually search for guys and we do meet guys. Doesnt mean that we want to hear from, or will meet every guy who decides to email.

we often have to even block single guys as the sheer amount of emails, often from the same ones really do clog up the inbox x

over a year ago

Yep it will probably be their way of making it manageable as others are saying.

I have been in the company of a single fem friend who for example, when she clicks on just to have a check of her profile, 20+ new messages instantly arrive just because she appears "online".

By *ikkiBWoman
over a year ago

Falkirk

I've posted an ad before with single men still filtered, I give my friends list a chance first then I open it up to others. Even then sometimes I leave them filtered out and I contact the ones I'm interested in or even reply to someone elses ad that fits in with mine

I'm finding more and more on here folk are getting more agressive when they don't get responses or can't msg someone, thankfully there's a block button lol x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It could be for the reasons said, or it could be they have forgotten to alter their filters.

I think ( not 100% sure ) that Admin have said they are going to do something to remind people after putting up a meet request to change filters if needed.

Post new Message to Thread