Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Doctor! Doctor!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'have you got anything for wind',

so he gave me a kite

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol guid yin

a like it cos theyr wiz nae reference to me !!! lol

over a year ago

"lol guid yin

a like it cos theyr wiz nae reference to me !!! lol"

so far........

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Did I see fugy cum in the room

By *ashmira2008Woman
over a year ago

renfrew

euwwww so thats what that sticky patch is lol

over a year ago

Seven dwarfs go to the Vatican, and because they are the seven dwarfs, they are immediately ushered in to see the Pope.Grumpy leads the pack.

'Grumpy, my son,' says the Pope, 'What can I do for you?' Grumpy asks, 'Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome ?'

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment andanswers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome .'

In the background, a few of the dwarfs start giggling.

Grumpy turns around and glares, silencing them.

Grumpy turns back, 'Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe?' The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers,'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe .

'This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter.

Once again, Grumpy turns around and silences them with an angry glare. Grumpy turns back and says, 'Mr. Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns anywhere inthe world?'

The Pope, really confused by the questions says, 'I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world.'

The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing,pounding the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks, as they beginchanting...............................

"Grumpy humped a penguin!''

"Grumpy humped a penguin!'

over a year ago

"Seven dwarfs go to the Vatican, and because they are the seven dwarfs, they are immediately ushered in to see the Pope.Grumpy leads the pack.

'Grumpy, my son,' says the Pope, 'What can I do for you?' Grumpy asks, 'Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome ?'

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment andanswers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome .'

Grumpy turns back, 'Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe?' The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers,'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe .

Once again, Grumpy turns around and silences them with an angry glare. Grumpy turns back and says, 'Mr. Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns anywhere inthe world?'

The Pope, really confused by the questions says, 'I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world.'

The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing,pounding the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks, as they beginchanting...............................

"Grumpy humped a penguin!'"

that had me in tears katy brilliant !!!

mrs h xx

over a year ago

What’s the difference between Oral sex

and Anal sex?..Oral sex makes your day…

Anal sex makes your hole weak

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Seven dwarfs go to the Vatican, and because they are the seven dwarfs, they are immediately ushered in to see the Pope.Grumpy leads the pack.

bloody brilliiant you cannot tell this joke out loud without braking into laughter

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

paddy and mick are out on the lake fishing in their boat and have a tremendous day, landing a plentiful supply for dinner for the next few weeks.

before leaving paddy says to mick "mark this spot of water where we caught the fish, we'll be wanting to come here again"

"i will do" replies mick.

as they return ashore paddy enquires

"mick did you mark that bit of water where we caught the fish"

mick replies "i did even better than that paddy, i put an X on the side of the boat where we caught them!"

"you idiot mick" replies paddy,

"we might not get that boat again!"

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

A gent is flying over Ireland in his hot air balloon but has become completely lost.

He brings the balloon down to about 30ft off the ground and hollers to a farmer in his field

"Hello there, where am I?"

the farmer turns and without hesitation replies

"ye cannae fool me, your up in that wee basket!!"

By *roopyMan
over a year ago

East Kilbride

over a year ago

Holy thread resurrection batman!!

over a year ago

do bees save nectar points