Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Jeane freeman

Jump to newest

By *attooCT OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow /Swansea

Jeane Freeman is Scotland a finest specimen for a woman absolutely stunning and Nicola sturgeon is just jealous cause jeans sexy and she’s no END of open the pubs YALDI

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *attooCT OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow /Swansea

See when she’s on the daily breifs I just rip the heed aff it to be honest can’t tell anyone it’s taboo talking about covid n I’m like Cmere you yah Wee minx I’m d*unk but so what I’m allowed to admire a old attractive milf gives rudith ralston a run for her money when it comes to specks appeal. Jeane Freeman for first minister get her on stamps bank notes the lot canny beat her she’s brilliant

By *iona38ddTV/TS
over a year ago

north east fife

Jeane Freeman I thought it was Edith fae Craiglang

By *attooCT OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow /Swansea

"Jeane Freeman I thought it was Edith fae Craiglang"

Aye right Stevie wonder

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

How she keeps her job I'll never know. She's a complete shambles!

By *attooCT OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow /Swansea

"How she keeps her job I'll never know. She's a complete shambles!"

She’s superb sexy and smart , knows what she’s talking about unlike Nicola .

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"How she keeps her job I'll never know. She's a complete shambles!

She’s superb sexy and smart , knows what she’s talking about unlike Nicola . "

Have you seen the state of the Scottish NHS recently?

By *sa and HarryCouple
over a year ago

motherwell

Have you seen the state of the Scottish NHS recently?"

Is it any worse than any other NHS in GB????

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Have you seen the state of the Scottish NHS recently?Is it any worse than any other NHS in GB????"

Obsessed

By *exybreeksMan
over a year ago

East Calder

Have you seen the state of the Scottish NHS recently?Is it any worse than any other NHS in GB????"

In fact the opposite is true. It fares better than the NHS throughout England and the rest of the UK. When was the last time you heard about a beds crisis in a Scottish hospital?

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Have you seen the state of the Scottish NHS recently?Is it any worse than any other NHS in GB????

In fact the opposite is true. It fares better than the NHS throughout England and the rest of the UK. When was the last time you heard about a beds crisis in a Scottish hospital?"

This is true. Sadly though it’s still nothing to write home about. It’s the fact it fares slightly better than England means those in power are let of scot free. The SNHS could be so much more but to the SNP cultists England is the benchmark.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t refer to England, since commonly that is where they are compared with.

Pointing out Scottish NHS is better funded, has more hospital beds, GPs, nurses and midwives per capita and the lowest level of A and E attendance in any of the nations seems to suggest that Scotland is outperforming England specifically and U.K. figures in general.

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Jeane Freeman I thought it was Edith fae Craiglang"

Haha

over a year ago

Also OP, think she bats for the other side and has made that known for a very long time lol.

She has done her job extremely well. The Health Secretary post is generally a poisoned chalice but she’s handled it very well indeed. She’s an honest, hardworking politician with strong personal values.

Any woman in politics is pretty viciously attacked for her sexual preference, looks or attire, yet men can have no manners, look horrendous and be as promiscuous as a cat yet be treated affectionately. Freeman has suffered more than most- I am not surprised she is retiring.

By *lascumMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Freeman's an imbecile an only follows the line she's told to. Had the misfortune to sit next to her on a plane when she was minister for social security and she didn't have a clue then.

over a year ago

She is certainly not an imbecile.

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

"Freeman's an imbecile an only follows the line she's told to. Had the misfortune to sit next to her on a plane when she was minister for social security and she didn't have a clue then."

Did yeah aye

over a year ago

I don't particularly care for her but there's no doubt she knows what she's talking about. I think she's very good at her job x

By *illi3736Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

She is not an imbecile what a silly thing to state. But she is a total stranger to original thought .A modern politician to her fingertips .

over a year ago

She’s not that either. She’s lived and fought for her principles her whole life and is anything but a career politician toeing a party line.

over a year ago

"Freeman's an imbecile an only follows the line she's told to. Had the misfortune to sit next to her on a plane when she was minister for social security and she didn't have a clue then."

Did you discuss policies or did you merely entertain her with your witty badinage?

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

"Freeman's an imbecile an only follows the line she's told to. Had the misfortune to sit next to her on a plane when she was minister for social security and she didn't have a clue then.

Did you discuss policies or did you merely entertain her with your witty badinage? "

It’s great that she flew cattle class as well. Proper down to earth kinda girl.

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Have you seen the state of the Scottish NHS recently?Is it any worse than any other NHS in GB????

In fact the opposite is true. It fares better than the NHS throughout England and the rest of the UK. When was the last time you heard about a beds crisis in a Scottish hospital?"

NHS Scotland is a shambles, the staff are mostly wonderful and keep it going while Freeman and the rest of them screw everything up.

Exhibit A: The new Edinburgh Childrens hospital - now getting on for 2 years late in opening and £28M wasted in fixing the ventilation system.

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I know two medical secretaries in NHS hospitals and there is hardly a spare bed anywhere and it's been like that for years. They spend a lot of their week cancelling operations due to a lack of beds. The 12 week pledge has never worked as most routine orthopaedic operations were 9 to 12 months pre covid. You are totally wrong about the number of beds available.

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

In fact the opposite is true. It fares better than the NHS throughout England and the rest of the UK. When was the last time you heard about a beds crisis in a Scottish hospital?

NHS Scotland is a shambles, the staff are mostly wonderful and keep it going while Freeman and the rest of them screw everything up.

Exhibit A: The new Edinburgh Childrens hospital - now getting on for 2 years late in opening and £28M wasted in fixing the ventilation system."

And £1.4 million a month in fees to the contractor to keep the place shut.

over a year ago

Must be better celebrity fantasies than that

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

"

Exhibit A: The new Edinburgh Childrens hospital - now getting on for 2 years late in opening and £28M wasted in fixing the ventilation system.

And £1.4 million a month in fees to the contractor to keep the place shut."

1.5 billion to keep the DUP shut for a while.

By *lascumMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Freeman's an imbecile an only follows the line she's told to. Had the misfortune to sit next to her on a plane when she was minister for social security and she didn't have a clue then.

Did you discuss policies or did you merely entertain her with your witty badinage?

It’s great that she flew cattle class as well. Proper down to earth kinda girl. "

Only is one class on Loganair... she could have sat on the wing. Much more entertaining.

By *e libertineMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

When was the last time you heard of them building a hospital correctly

over a year ago

Yep, it’s so easy- just provide the money and pop along to check everything on a Friday night to make sure it’s all to plan.

In reality, as in all building these days, contracts are subcontracted to the n’th degree, resulting in non-accountability and consequent difficulty in correcting mistakes.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Typical SNP strategy, deflect away instead of addressing the issue/facts.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"In fact the opposite is true. It fares better than the NHS throughout England and the rest of the UK. When was the last time you heard about a beds crisis in a Scottish hospital?

This is true. Sadly though it’s still nothing to write home about. It’s the fact it fares slightly better than England means those in power are let of scot free. The SNHS could be so much more but to the SNP cultists England is the benchmark."

Hear hear,

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Freeman backs Sturgeon re being found out by the enquiry.

Not surprising realy, she's kept her in a job from which she should have been sacked ages ago.

Waiting lists not kept, 2 childrens hospitals shambles, want me to go on???

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Freeman backs Sturgeon re being found out by the enquiry.

Not surprising realy, she's kept her in a job from which she should have been sacked ages ago.

Waiting lists not kept, 2 childrens hospitals shambles, want me to go on??? "

The vaccine rollout is Scotland is behind the UK because Freeman didn't set up vaccination centres in time. They were all good to go in England and Freeman was on TV news saying that centres "were being looked into". It wasn't until the British army got involved did the number of jabs in arms get better.

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

Thursday

By *vcarolTV/TS
over a year ago

kilmarnockish

Vaccine roll out is an utter shambles. As the person ultimately responsible she should be ashamed.

After 3 weeks the numbers were one fifth of the rest of the UK. A coordinated plan only then took effect and it is now in place, remember..... too late for some.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"

And £1.4 million a month in fees to the contractor to keep the place shut."

Apparently the basement floods and they were warned about it. They should knock it down and rebuild rather than waste tax payers money paying for something that isn’t fit for purpose. The children were promised new facilities and they still haven’t got them.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"See when she’s on the daily breifs I just rip the heed aff it to be honest can’t tell anyone it’s taboo talking about covid n I’m like Cmere you yah Wee minx I’m d*unk but so what I’m allowed to admire a old attractive milf gives rudith ralston a run for her money when it comes to specks appeal. Jeane Freeman for first minister get her on stamps bank notes the lot canny beat her she’s brilliant "

Have I just slept through March and woke up on April fools day?

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"The vaccine rollout is Scotland is behind the UK because Freeman didn't set up vaccination centres in time. They were all good to go in England and Freeman was on TV news saying that centres "were being looked into". It wasn't until the British army got involved did the number of jabs in arms get better."

How many times recently have we heard this "were being looked into". This epitomises the Scottish government's lethargy and lack of action.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Vaccine roll out is an utter shambles. As the person ultimately responsible she should be ashamed.

After 3 weeks the numbers were one fifth of the rest of the UK. A coordinated plan only then took effect and it is now in place, remember..... too late for some."

Hear hear!

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Freeman backs Sturgeon re being found out by the enquiry.

Waiting lists not kept, 2 childrens hospitals shambles, want me to go on???

The vaccine rollout is Scotland is behind the UK because Freeman didn't set up vaccination centres in time. They were all good to go in England and Freeman was on TV news saying that centres "were being looked into". It wasn't until the British army got involved did the number of jabs in arms get better."

She was probably just trying to think of another name to call them just to be different and took her eye off the ball on the really important issue.

#nightingalenaylouisajordan

By *elboy321Man
over a year ago

Paisley

Scotland vaccination rates are higher than any of the other 3 nations and also a big thank you to our wonderful NHS workers who deserve far more money than that clown Johnson is preparing to give them

By *tevejones2008Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Why is fab swingers a political site nowadays? Get a grip

By *ornyfuckers66Couple
over a year ago

fife

"Why is fab swingers a political site nowadays? Get a grip "

We’re not allowed to grip ! And to be political love how the Nats defend every weakness and wrong doing with another wrong As for Freeman she should be a a can of Tennants .... she can say tennants but lager might be an issue

over a year ago

"Scotland vaccination rates are higher than any of the other 3 nations and also a big thank you to our wonderful NHS workers who deserve far more money than that clown Johnson is preparing to give them"

A fact that interferes with the chosen narrative of lies. Scotland has vaccinated more people per capita that any of the other nations.

The Scottish NHS outperforms each of the other nations.

Facts.

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Scotland vaccination rates are higher than any of the other 3 nations and also a big thank you to our wonderful NHS workers who deserve far more money than that clown Johnson is preparing to give them

A fact that interferes with the chosen narrative of lies. Scotland has vaccinated more people per capita that any of the other nations.

Facts."

Then why are the 55 yo in England getting their jabs and Scotland haven't even finished off the over 60s yet? Would be even further behind if it wasn't for the help of the British Army and that comment came from an SNP councillor.

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Scotland vaccination rates are higher than any of the other 3 nations and also a big thank you to our wonderful NHS workers who deserve far more money than that clown Johnson is preparing to give them"

Except they’re not higher.

What is it they say? Remember F.A.C.T.S. Something that’s lost on the SNP and their brainwashed cult following.

By *elboy321Man
over a year ago

Paisley

"Scotland vaccination rates are higher than any of the other 3 nations and also a big thank you to our wonderful NHS workers who deserve far more money than that clown Johnson is preparing to give them

Facts.

Then why are the 55 yo in England getting their jabs and Scotland haven't even finished off the over 60s yet? Would be even further behind if it wasn't for the help of the British Army and that comment came from an SNP councillor."

We in Scotland pay our taxes to support the armed forces, they dont belong to England.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Facts.

Then why are the 55 yo in England getting their jabs and Scotland haven't even finished off the over 60s yet? Would be even further behind if it wasn't for the help of the British Army and that comment came from an SNP councillor."

Exactly, that is the BRITISH army!!!

Really, anyone that thinks Scotland would be better off on it's own, needs to look at the facts!!

By *elboy321Man
over a year ago

Paisley

What is it they say? Remember F.A.C.T.S. Something that’s lost on the SNP and their brainwashed cult following."

You obviously dont like democracy by calling voters brainwashed.

Because your party fails to get elected must be eating away in your head.

Prepare for another SNP government in the May elections lol

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

What is it they say? Remember F.A.C.T.S. Something that’s lost on the SNP and their brainwashed cult following.

Prepare for another SNP government in the May elections lol"

Don’t dare try and talk to someone about democracy in a discussion while you’re championing the SNP. The irony is just too much to process.

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

350 Scottish military personal who’s wages are paid by Scottish taxes are working under the guidance of the SNHS are somehow a gift to Scotland from Britain.

Britain is merely a land mass.

over a year ago

What is it they say? Remember F.A.C.T.S. Something that’s lost on the SNP and their brainwashed cult following."

They are higher per capita than in the other three areas of the UK. Is the source of that fact brainwashed? I really think not.

Source- BBC Friday 19th March

By *elboy321Man
over a year ago

Paisley

Don’t dare try and talk to someone about democracy in a discussion while you’re championing the SNP. The irony is just too much to process."

You hate democracy so much, I laugh in your face.

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Don’t dare try and talk to someone about democracy in a discussion while you’re championing the SNP. The irony is just too much to process.

You hate democracy so much, I laugh in your face."

An SNP fan boy accusing someone else of being against democracy. You couldn’t make it up.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

" An SNP fan boy accusing someone else of being against democracy. You couldn’t make it up."

Indeed you couldn't, blindly following the propaganda!

over a year ago

" An SNP fan boy accusing someone else of being against democracy. You couldn’t make it up.

Indeed you couldn't, blindly following the propaganda!"

Are you not doing the same on the SNP Bashing.

It's all pretty much funny as feck.

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

" An SNP fan boy accusing someone else of being against democracy. You couldn’t make it up.

Indeed you couldn't, blindly following the propaganda!

Are you not doing the same on the SNP Bashing.

It's all pretty much funny as feck.

"

Even stole my Fan Boy quote

By *tuartieMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Rubbish , vaccination rate is lower in Scotland .

over a year ago

Actually, vaccine rates per capita are (or at least were on Friday) higher than the other nations.

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

It is an out and out LIE to say that vaccination rates in Scotland are higher than England.

Look at the official statistics for absolute proof of that.

Please, if you are considering voting for the SNP, independently check the facts of what they are saying. They routinely tell blatant lies, even on advertising.

Oh, and The National website/magazine isn't independent.

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

"It is an out and out LIE to say that vaccination rates in Scotland are higher than England.

Please, if you are considering voting for the SNP, independently check the facts of what they are saying. They routinely tell blatant lies, even on advertising.

Oh, and The National website/magazine isn't independent."

The National is owned by newsquest simply honing in in the Indy £

Can you provide us a link in which to look at these official statistics and the blatant lies so we can cross reference ?

over a year ago

"It is an out and out LIE to say that vaccination rates in Scotland are higher than England.

Oh, and The National website/magazine isn't independent."

What is The National?

It was from the BBC on Friday last week- Scotland had vaccinated more per capita than the other nations.

This is not an unedifying race. They were hampered at the beginning by lack of vaccines from Westminster then chose to vaccinate the most at risk in care homes and very elderly, all over the country, which in rural areas took ages.

There will not be 100% uptake anywhere but it is the general population’s benefit to be jagged as soon as possible. It is a very great pity a public health issue is do politicised. Shame on you.

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The National is owned by newsquest simply honing in in the Indy £

Can you provide us a link in which to look at these official statistics and the blatant lies so we can cross reference ? "

o16 pop'n vaccinated %

England 44263393 24940005 56.34

Scotland 4434138 2322822 52.38

source: uk gov covid stats

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

Can you provide us a link in which to look at these official statistics and the blatant lies so we can cross reference ?

o16 pop'n vaccinated %

"

I asked for a current link

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Well today’s it’s been revealed that 1 in 240 Scots have contracted COVID.

Compare that to 1 in 320, 340 and 450 in Northern Ireland, England and Wales respectively Calamity Jeane, Sturgeon and the SNP led Scottish government have failed Scotland despite repeated lies at the daily party political broadcasts and cheap, childish anglophobic digs aimed at England.

This along with the shambolic slow rollout in the vaccination and blaming the Royal Mail and the lack of blue envelopes (the SNPs blue passport moment) only reaffirms that this assembly is not fit for purpose.

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

Welcome back as well, been quiet since the yoons have been licking their wounds.

By *ack For Fun69Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

"See when she’s on the daily breifs I just rip the heed aff it to be honest can’t tell anyone it’s taboo talking about covid n I’m like Cmere you yah Wee minx I’m d*unk but so what I’m allowed to admire a old attractive milf gives rudith ralston a run for her money when it comes to specks appeal. Jeane Freeman for first minister get her on stamps bank notes the lot canny beat her she’s brilliant "

Rudith Ralston. Anyone else read that in a Scooby Doo voice?

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

o16 pop'n vaccinated %

I asked for a current link "

Not allowed to post links on here.

There is however this invention called Google search...

If you put in "uk gov vaccine stats" without the quotes then the first non-ad link gives what you need. It's updated every day.

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

"Not allowed to post links on here.

There is however this invention called Google search..."

Actually you can.

You CAN link to:

Any well recognised news site (bbc, times, telegraph, sun, notw, cnn and all the rest)

Youtube

Lovehoney

UK govt

Post new Message to Thread