Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bendy

Jump to newest

By *ionaScarlet OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Dundee

One for the fit folks

My mission to lose some weight this year is going well, but I want to add some flexibility exercises into my routine.

Anyone got any recommendations for some simple exercises to help me be more bendy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"One for the fit folks

My mission to lose some weight this year is going well, but I want to add some flexibility exercises into my routine.

Anyone got any recommendations for some simple exercises to help me be more bendy? "

Go on you tube n look for some yoga or stretching tutorials

K

By *BootyfulDayWoman
over a year ago

Following for inspo For a while I used the Blogilates 30 days to splits challenge. I still don't have my splits but I liked that it was no more than 15 mins a day and I felt my hamstrings get a little more flexi

I'm still stiff as a board but hoping this year I will become super bendy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As above said defo go to you tube for some simple yoga exercises then gradually build up..it's alot harder than you think

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yoga With Adrienne and Pop Pilates on YouTube.

By *aytimefun4usMan
over a year ago

Wishaw

"One for the fit folks

Anyone got any recommendations for some simple exercises to help me be more bendy? "

Bend down and pick up your friendly rabbit twice a day. Switch on, insert & see how contorted you can become.

Post new Message to Thread