Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Car insurance

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Did you know that you can reduce your car insurance if your milage has dropped due to covid19?

I just got an email from my Insurance company telling me if my milage has changed due to covid then to log into my account and change the milage I am now getting a refund for the difference .

Its worth looking into

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Did you know that you can reduce your car insurance if your milage has dropped due to covid19?

I just got an email from my Insurance company telling me if my milage has changed due to covid then to log into my account and change the milage I am now getting a refund for the difference .

Its worth looking into "

That’s great, I renewed in the summer and reduced the number of miles as even after covid I will be working from home 50% of the time.

Always great to get a refund though

over a year ago

"Did you know that you can reduce your car insurance if your milage has dropped due to covid19?

Its worth looking into

That’s great, I renewed in the summer and reduced the number of miles as even after covid I will be working from home 50% of the time.

Always great to get a refund though "

Absoloutely! ... its not a huge amount but something is better than nothing

By *exywheelsCouple
over a year ago

inverness

We have a mobility car and during the first lockdown got a check for £50 as insurance costs had fallen. was nice to get

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Its worth looking into

Always great to get a refund though Absoloutely! ... its not a huge amount but something is better than nothing "

Even if it gets you a bottle of wine or two for the weekend you feel like you’ve had a freebie

By *hy and innocentCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm sure my car insurance company refunded me something automatically after the 1st lockdown.

Innocent

over a year ago

Its worth looking into

Always great to get a refund though Absoloutely! ... its not a huge amount but something is better than nothing

Even if it gets you a bottle of wine or two for the weekend you feel like you’ve had a freebie "

£48 will buy a few bottles

over a year ago

"I'm sure my car insurance company refunded me something automatically after the 1st lockdown.

Innocent "

Thats great

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Its worth looking into

Always great to get a refund though Absoloutely! ... its not a huge amount but something is better than nothing

Even if it gets you a bottle of wine or two for the weekend you feel like you’ve had a freebie £48 will buy a few bottles "

Excellent wine and food

Post new Message to Thread