Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Legal advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any lawyers or legally informed folk on here that I could pick their ear for a quick min

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any lawyers or legally informed folk on here that I could pick their ear for a quick min "

Cmon tae fook, you can't ask for legal advice on a swinger site then not say what its about. How will all the Fab legal experts be able to help without details .

over a year ago

"Any lawyers or legally informed folk on here that I could pick their ear for a quick min

Cmon tae fook, you can't ask for legal advice on a swinger site then not say what its about. How will all the Fab legal experts be able to help without details ."

snap

over a year ago

"Any lawyers or legally informed folk on here that I could pick their ear for a quick min

Cmon tae fook, you can't ask for legal advice on a swinger site then not say what its about. How will all the Fab legal experts be able to help without details ."

lol nosey nosey tell me your a lawyer and I’ll maybe tell you.

over a year ago

Just a question re a property I’m selling. nothing exciting I’m afraid

over a year ago

"Any lawyers or legally informed folk on here that I could pick their ear for a quick min "

You will be lucky lawyers won't get out their bed for less that £50 /hr far less give you a quick min lol

over a year ago

Cmon tae fook, you can't ask for legal advice on a swinger site then not say what its about. How will all the Fab legal experts be able to help without details . lol nosey nosey tell me your a lawyer and I’ll maybe tell you. "

I'm a lawyer.

over a year ago

Cmon tae fook, you can't ask for legal advice on a swinger site then not say what its about. How will all the Fab legal experts be able to help without details .

"

Your right that wasn't exciting I was hoping for something like espionage or fraud

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

The first interview with any lawyer is generally free, however the chances of that lawyer being

A. Female.

B Pure gaggin fur it

are greatly reduced..

over a year ago

"

Fire away , I'm a property expert , mostly stolen mind you but crack on . Wazzzzuuuup

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

You will be lucky lawyers won't get out their bed for less that £50 /hr far less give you a quick min lol "

£50 an hour, lol. When was the last time you spoke to a lawyer? I had to deal with one in 2017 and he wanted £200 per hour plus VAT. I got it a bit cheaper but most are around £160 plus VAT. At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask when robbing people.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

You will be lucky lawyers won't get out their bed for less that £50 /hr far less give you a quick min lol

£50 an hour, lol. When was the last time you spoke to a lawyer? I had to deal with one in 2017 and he wanted £200 per hour plus VAT. I got it a bit cheaper but most are around £160 plus VAT. At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask when robbing people."

They are all wearing masks due to the virus .

over a year ago

£50 an hour, lol. When was the last time you spoke to a lawyer? I had to deal with one in 2017 and he wanted £200 per hour plus VAT. I got it a bit cheaper but most are around £160 plus VAT. At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask when robbing people."

Never used a lawyer in donkey years lol hence why I am so out of touch

By *ir laugh a lotMan
over a year ago

glasgow

lawyers vary in skill sets some only do conveyancing some do executory work and very few undertake criminal work due to lack of legal aid, the money in conveyancing although by the time they register and do land registrations, etc the costs pile up then stamp duty if you give one firm years of work they tend to discount fees by up to as much as 50% that's my experience to date and I have bought and sold and rented out many over the years

over a year ago

Cmon tae fook, you can't ask for legal advice on a swinger site then not say what its about. How will all the Fab legal experts be able to help without details . lol nosey nosey tell me your a lawyer and I’ll maybe tell you.

I'm a lawyer. "

No your not your a __^^^^_^^^ aye thats about right lol ,surely when you grass again I won't get banned just ,a s s

over a year ago

Cmon tae fook, you can't ask for legal advice on a swinger site then not say what its about. How will all the Fab legal experts be able to help without details . lol nosey nosey tell me your a lawyer and I’ll maybe tell you.

I'm a lawyer.

No your not your a __^^^^_^^^ aye thats about right lol ,surely when you grass again I won't get banned just ,a s s "

As your lawyer its my duty to inform you: you've clearly not grasped the concept of forum rules.

I can no longer defend someone with such blatant disregard for the rules. Find yourself a new lawyer as the FPS ( Fab prosecution service) will no doubt be in contact.

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

"surely when you grass again"

Post new Message to Thread