Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

An Ode to Scottish Women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had my reservations (preconceptions about the accent). But part of the reason I fell in love with the country was the beauty of its women, the accent grew on me and some of the hottest fabbers I know hail from there. I can’t wait until I can travel again and explore the highlands and lowlands and spy some beauties along the way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ur thingCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

And you arent too bad yourself

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

Definitely not too bad at all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Someone once pointed out to me that Scottish ladies (generally) wore less make up and looked prettier because of that, it’s something that’s stuck in my mind over the years as I’ve travelled around the uk and totally agree with, so yes, a great post let’s hear it for the Scottish ladies all of you out there

over a year ago

Thanks

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/01/21 20:39:36]

over a year ago

"I had my reservations (preconceptions about the accent). But part of the reason I fell in love with the country was the beauty of its women, the accent grew on me and some of the hottest fabbers I know hail from there. I can’t wait until I can travel again and explore the highlands and lowlands and spy some beauties along the way "

You have good taste, I have very fond memories of an Irish gentleman I didn’t think I’d ever meet but as fate or luck would have it he was working near me for three memorable, passionate months

Post new Message to Thread