Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Hogmanay Plans

Jump to newest

By *andy_Fraser OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

With the current restrictions in place it means that people can't celebrate Hogmanay/New Year as they normally would.

What plan have you got for tonight?

Personally for me, my girlfriend and I tend to bring it in ourselves, so not much in the way of change.

As I've not had a night out this year, my girlfriend suggested I get glammed up - So I'll be putting the "sparkles" on and probably be in Scotland chat most of the night until just before the bells.

Mandy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itznBobz2018Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

We had plans to go to a cabin but had to cancel. So tonight it will be a night in and a few drinks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll likely be asleep! Unless some miracle happens

over a year ago

We will sacrifice a face mask and pray to the new year god for a better year . Other than that nothing planned

over a year ago

I’ve just checked my diary and yes oh that’s right I remember now ...I’ve zero plans for tonight....

The only positive note I can take out of 2020, is that I will never take for granted our days of virus free living when it returns, which it will, we just need to stay positive that these restrictions will come to an end one day and normal life will return once more for us all...

Here’s to a Fabulous 2021 everyone x

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Nightshift for me so will beat sitting in alone. Will record Jools Holland and watch it tomorrow.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Nibbles & a few drinks video call my boys bring in the new year then go to bed not long after the bells instead of the usual 5/6 am lol

At least il be fresh as a daisy and enjoy my steak pie tomorrow instead of shattered serving it up

By *uzzy349Man
over a year ago

Currie

A few drinks and the telly although it doesn't look to be amazing. Last ever only an excuse tonight I think.

over a year ago

I’m going to an online party with family and friends. We’ve even got a DJ hosting it.

Can’t wait

over a year ago

Very quiet night. It will be strange, very strange indeed.

over a year ago

Quiet one with me myself and i tonight, perhaps a dram and some nibbles but no fanfare no glitter

over a year ago

After an early game new year for my kiddos plan to bring in the bells in the hot tub drinking fizzy with my bubble bestie. Making the most of what I’ve got and while being grateful for the fun I’ve had this year hoping like mad that 2021 finds us with our freedom back so we can all start making our wishes for the new year a reality, lots of fun with lovely fellow fabbers

By *izzmasterzeroMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'll be in bed and sleeping before midnight, got work at 6am next morning... ugh

By *unkydunkyCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We had plans to go to a cabin but had to cancel. So tonight it will be a night in and a few drinks "

We had a similar plan but again got cancelled. Feel really sorry for all the businesses that are loosing out, some of them at their busiest time of the year.

F x

By *ljamMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Zoom call with some pals, few drinks, will probably stick on Jools. Won't be my most extravagant hogmanay, but if I'm being honest I've had worse times seeing in the bells!

over a year ago

"After an early game new year for my kiddos plan to bring in the bells in the hot tub drinking fizzy with my bubble bestie. Making the most of what I’ve got and while being grateful for the fun I’ve had this year hoping like mad that 2021 finds us with our freedom back so we can all start making our wishes for the new year a reality, lots of fun with lovely fellow fabbers "
Thought about bringing in the new year in the hotub too but its snowing heavy here and freezing cold so ditched that idea lol

over a year ago

It will be a quiet night at home. I'll open a bottle of wine and put out some nibbles x

over a year ago

Hubby kids dogs and gin

over a year ago

Tonight for me will be a Netflix and a Chinese

over a year ago

"After an early game new year for my kiddos plan to bring in the bells in the hot tub drinking fizzy with my bubble bestie. Making the most of what I’ve got and while being grateful for the fun I’ve had this year hoping like mad that 2021 finds us with our freedom back so we can all start making our wishes for the new year a reality, lots of fun with lovely fellow fabbers Thought about bringing in the new year in the hotub too but its snowing heavy here and freezing cold so ditched that idea lol "

Ah I love it in the snow! All ours is gone again this morning though, glad we made the most of yesterday’s winter wonderland

over a year ago

Status what we are doing

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I still haven’t got anything to wear to see in New Years Eve in the living room.

Might not even bother going.

over a year ago

"I still haven’t got anything to wear to see in New Years Eve in the living room.

Might not even bother going. "

Surley its gotta be speedos?

over a year ago

I'm having my first drink right now

Got some lively music on, I can't help but drink along

By *eeks-R-UsCouple
over a year ago

Livingston

Bought several going out dresses at the start of the year, so I plan on dressing up and having a good night in. Will probably start on the drinks soon since why the heck not

By *atexbound_scotMan
over a year ago

Livingston

"After an early game new year for my kiddos plan to bring in the bells in the hot tub drinking fizzy with my bubble bestie. Making the most of what I’ve got and while being grateful for the fun I’ve had this year hoping like mad that 2021 finds us with our freedom back so we can all start making our wishes for the new year a reality, lots of fun with lovely fellow fabbers Thought about bringing in the new year in the hotub too but its snowing heavy here and freezing cold so ditched that idea lol

Ah I love it in the snow! All ours is gone again this morning though, glad we made the most of yesterday’s winter wonderland "

Ditto for us. Plenty snow still so it'll be great in the tub later... Love being toasty in the snow

over a year ago

Still trying to find someone to play naked online twister

over a year ago

After much debate its feet up in front of telly and undecided on having a drink or a cuppa. Truth be told I cba

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Feet up some pizza and some sherbets (ie alcohol) tomorrow’s steakpie filling is bubbling away in the slow cooker

By *ering SeaMan
over a year ago

Penicuik

Bars already open. Wee islay skye 8yo to kick off then progressing to skokehead and culminating in a Lagavulin 16yo

By *sa and HarryCouple
over a year ago

motherwell

Cant decide whether to go to the Lounge or Kitchen tonight.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

I'll probably fall asleep on my sofa like every year. Maybe I'll had a nap now before starting on the gin

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow.

Was meant to be in sunnier climes.

Will just be a wee bottle of beer or 2, feet up and fall asleep in front of the telly while binge watching some visual wallpaper.

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The same as usual for me with my youngest, watch a movie till 12 then a toast at the bells.

It’s tomorrow that’s different for us as we meet up with family for food and games so that won’t be happening - but we wil make the best of it

Awrabest when it comes

Post new Message to Thread